How can Europaupers even compete?

How can Europaupers even compete?

>NHL

How can the NHL make so much money with so pathetic ratings? wow

>Serie A has 4x the revenue of Bundesliga

How?

Honestly surprised to see NHL ahead of La Liga and Bundesliga.

I don't see how this is shocking since the NFL is just one big commercial break

I find it impressive that a sport that you only played by the USA and only followed by the USA can have such a stupid amount of revenue.
Oh wait a minute, it's because the sport is about showing ads. Big ads. The most expensive ads.

When half your fans are impoverished slum monkeys from halfway across the globe I guess your league doesn't break the bank.

need sources. this looks bs

You're looking at 2. Bundesliga m8

Because your sports have fans like this guy right here, who is not even able to distinguish between two simple logos in a simple table.

that is*

>I'm so proud that i have to pay 500$ to watch commercials
t. amerifats

>All that revenue
>Still irrelevant outside America

kek

>go to the source
>they are their own source

Lel

>reducing sports to money

Americans

It would only be a fair comparison if you took all major European leagues and added their revenue up, since they're separate leagues, and NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL is just one really major thing and nothing else.

So after adding up EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 it turns out to be 13.7B

Therefore, fuck off

I guess we made a right choice to guide our best athletes towards hockey instead of poorball.

>50% of the game airing time is adverts
Not surprised

>tfw the poortuguese league isn't even close to this numbers
How the hell do our clubs perform ao well in Europe?

>All these assblasted Euros

Did you expect anything else? Your sport is popular because poor people from shitholes can easily get into it. No other reason. Not because >muh strategy not because >muh aesthetics, but because a sewer rat in Brazil or refugee bum from the Congo can play it great.

Also, these are outdated. According to Wiki the NBA is in 3rd place, Premier in 4th. NBA should continue to rise as well.

>MLB: 9.5B

I wonder how much americucks would pay to see how the grass of my garden grows, same excitement and even more space for commercials.

>commercial ads make more money than sports

Nothing new.

It still baffles me how there's much money in baseball. Obviously just some very rich owners keeping it alive with their own money

>despite having much higher viewership, domestic soccer leagues lag in revenue because all the fans are poor
>the shantytown of Europe

>american in charge of chart comprehension

They play a lot of games and usually sell out stadiums.

>the originality of Yurologos

I thought you were artsy.

>eredivisie less revenue than 2.bundesliga
We really need to invest more money

Football has no strategy though

Literally just people slamming into each other with a a shitton of commercials

I've always wondered about the huge revenues of American sports leagues. Where the fuck does all the revenue come from?

Nobody gives a shit about handegg outside of the US - how can it have a higher revenue than the fucking EPL?

It was only shit this year because all of Canada missed the playoffs, and all Canadian teams were shit going down the stretch.

In winter it's great to watch, too cold to do any welded.

The fans aren't poor.

usa has 6 times the population of england though. btw, does that include the new domestic tv deal coming in this season. cause that's £700m a year

It's like 90% advertising.

>350,000,000 people
We watch it too, and there is 5 games being okayed in your caliphate this year.

It's not that bad, usually they dive and pass the ball a bit don't they ? & give out cards for illegal tackles and offsides n stuff?

every american buys 1 jersey, 7 hotdogs, 3 souvenirs and 2 seats per game, thats where the money come from
also nfl has advert every 20 seconds

revenue is naturally pretty high when 60% of the gametime is commercials and the cheapest ticket costs like $100

also just imagine all the food the americans eat in the stadiums. big nfl franchises sell more food than fucking nestle

the fact anyone can play improves the skill ceiling

you're literally competing for your place in a team against the rest of the world

in burgerland youre only competing with other black americans to be in the nfl

>complain about not having enough people
>vote out the immigrants

atleastutried.jpg

We don't have favelas or refugee camps

Gridiron football is like computer programing. Coach selects a program and his team executes it. Nothing else.

So basically you're confirming that football (Soccer) is easily the highest grossing sport in the world?

Add them all up against the NFL and its not even close.

kek, maybe this is why US tards complain when there is only 1 goal in football match, focusing on something for 90 minutes is impossible for them

How the fuck baseball makes that much money?

>if I combine 9 leagues it's easily bigger than that 1 sport played on one continent
I guess so chap

The average NHL fan is richer than the average fan for literally every other league, so they can afford a ton of merchandise. Plus attendance is pretty good, almost as high as MLS's.

Americans will fill up a 100K stadium for amateur sports, Yuros can't even pack 30K into a stadium for their top sports.

>muh TV viewers

Wow. Dirt-poor brown people in Bangladesh and Congo watch your sports on a community black and white TV.

>we

>2. bundesliga more than AFL
>australian "sports"

They play 162 games a year

Well we don't.

every team plays like 300 games per season

Combine any American Football leagues. Add in the CFL and LFL.

Wouldn't touch football.

>comparing one huge common league of 50 states vs leagues of 9 states
>muh unfair, you must compair 50 v 1

USA has over 300 million people whereas none of the leagues on this chart represent a population of more than half that

It's actually quite impressive the EPL has that much revenue given how small the UK's population is

>Nobody gives a shit about handegg outside of the US - how can it have a higher revenue than the fucking EPL?

The US has an economy on par with the entire EU and a population 5 times larger than the UK's with an average income higher than 95% of the world. It shouldn't be that surprising to you.

>being a cuck
France

Doing better than that 2nd rate muslim paddle league that you follow, Asheer.

>The US has an economy on par with the entire EU
also has comparable population and territory, stop clapping please

>no cricket
>muh second most popular sport

PATHETIC

>but rugby is more popular than american football

PATHETIC

>comparable population
>EU has 180 million more people

>they need the combined economic strength of several countries to even begin to compete with the US

Why even try Europe.

>complain
lol wat

>

that 180 mills is ukraine and russian part together,lets forget them please :^)

Don't you have to spend a shitload of money on equipment for American football, baseball and hockey?

>Ukraine and Russia
>members of the EU

Proxy off, you must be American

>they need the combined economic strength of 50 states and pretend it is just one powerful to feel better

It's the game for rich baby boomers

Fuck off irrelevant nigger.

Russia and Ukraine aren't in the EU. If you only count EU member states, you get a population of 508 million, compared to the USA's 320 million.

>second and growing each year
>biggest contracts in sports
>very popular in NYC Boston and LA

>we're not winning anymore
t. trump

he was talking about Europe, not European Union according to those numbers, just used such abbreviation
but you of course know that smart boy

We've been talking about the EU the whole time you retard, stop moving the goalposts

Shh Americans are a bit slow in the head, don't give it to them straight (plus add all other European pro leagues for a little extra)

>muh revenue

Switch it to quality of viewing and the only thing that nears the top for American sports is the NFL. Boreball and Ice fight balls on the chart wouldn't even be visible

That's the point a bunch of us Americans have been making in this thread you moron, we have a bigger population so the one to one comparison doesn't make sense. Please read the thread

Who the fuck actually watches the MLB? How the hell does it generate so much revenue?

>growing each year

In absolute terms. It's actually declining relative to football/basketball/soccer

What is this meme diagram?

Millions of people. It's the second-most popular sport in the US, but the average fan is 45 or Cuban/Venezuelan so its online presence is tiny. Also, baseball has a ton of games, so networks fork over huge amounts of money to the league in order to have solid ratings throughout yhe summer

Lol players being cucked by a salary cap
YES EARN MORE FOR YOUR OWNERS

>I'm glad I watch 2 hours of ads for every 11 minutes of game time so I can post this graph on a webzone

Thats because of franchising. The leagues pretty much take a cut of everything.

I responded while reading from the top, before you started moving goalposts burgerino
this thread has been a pathetic attempt at banter

Cricket has a low revenue because it is mainly enjoyed as an international sport. The only notable cricket league is the Indian one and everyone there is poor as fuck.

>having that many monopolists
>good

based Mittelstand desu.

>>reducing sports to money
>Americans
What is FIFA?

>NFL
>only 17 regular season games per year
>13 billion revenue

is it the most jewish league ever?

Lots of Asians watching it too probably + most of Europe.

Speaking of Asians:lol @ the Japanese baseball league sneaking up there

really makes you think....

americans sports are literally designed for revenue and ads

while european sports are for the beauty of the game and actual, you know, sport

And people think cricket is actually relevant, 85% of the fans live in the third world loo of India.