Give me one reason not to kill myself on stream tonight

Give me one reason not to kill myself on stream tonight.

>Pro tip you cant

can i have your stuff

Where can I stream this so you fucks can watch me die?

Attention fag

You have a P.O. box. I will leave it in my suicide letter to give 10,000 to that P.O. box.

Yep. But youll still watch so stu

Dont wanna watch that shit you need to chiiillllllll

Wait for Pokemon Go

???Then whyre you here???

Not into pokemon since Fire

Cus u crazy af nigga

Seriously tho where can I stream this? Some one tell me so I can hurry up and die

You are so fucking pathetic you are looking for a reason not to end your life on Sup Forums ehile simultaneosly saying your ready to kill yourself.
Wow what a faggot

If you kill yourself, you'll never get to play half life 3.

Yeah Im going to blat my brains through the back of my head no matter what at this point. So either help me stream or just move along.

Didnt play 1 or 2.

But you have to. They're so rad.

There's aliens. And you shoot them. With guns! It's so rad.

Either help me find a way to stream or move along please. Stream or no stream Im offing myself. Id just like to give Sup Forums some oc for rekt threads

That doesn't matter. Pokemon Go is going to ruin this world. It's almost like being a real pokemon trainer. Just wait like 6 weeks and give it a try. That's all I'm asking.

Link to stream?

Need to find a way to stream it. Help would be appreciated. THen I will obviously leave link.

You're not the least bit tempted by the half life series? There's this guy called the g-man and he's got all these unexplained appearances and powers. It's so rad.

No. If I cant stream this Im pulling the trigger at 1am. (In 30mins)

You'll never be able to beat half life in that short amount of time. You should reschedule. Steam sale's on today, you can get a super rad game for cheap. It's so rad.

i gave aat all money dsys ago. Ive decided on cutting my wrists and bleeding to death.
the deed is done. op ssigning offf.

Kill yourself please it would make my day slightly better