Time is a tool you can put on your wall

or wear it on your wrist

The past is far behind us,
The future doesn't exist

Whats the time?

DIGITAL STYLES

Quarter to nigger

Time to have a bath!

First and second one were interesting. Now it feels a little forced and predictable.

There's more to the story than just 'lmao random xD'

If any of you noticed at the end of the video the characters are the same colors as what they said their favorite colors were (in sticks/leaves) in the first video

What's your favorite idea?

WE ARE IN THE UNIVERSE
PLANETS LIVE INSIDE THE MOON

makes you think for a few minutes and then life goes on

HOLY FUCK

Mine is being creative!

masterpiece

How do you get the idea?

How do you get that idea?

I watched the most recent one before I watched the others, so I'm late too the game.

I glad it exists, and I do like it, but it can get a bit too caught up in itself.

Fascism

I use my hair to express myself.

Its a minion rip-off

That is not a creative idea.

Summer is here

now when you look at this orange

tell me please what do you see?

MAKE IT STOOOP

It's just a boring old orange...

I agree that they did not really have many surprises.

maybe to you, but not to me

You're not thinking creatively

but wait look even closlier what happens when u click it

I use my hair to express myself

A real CREATIVE show

That sounds really boring.

I see a silly face!

Strangers places

Yellow guy has a D on his overalls
Roy has an R on his
RizD
R iz D
R is D

A hug from the insanity

there once was a boyu nammed michael, who lived on his own underground. ugly and weak, they called him a freak so he lived on his own underground.

DOO WOP A DO WOP, I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO BUY A CANOOOOEEE

Open your eyes. This is all a dream. Your life is just a huge complex dream. Death isn't real. Life isn't either. God has abandoned us. Life is now a dream. Wake up. I wish you all the best of luck.

I am the cool guy I guess, laid back and sad

Got a little too real with this quote

whats that a tasty snack? you dont wanna eat a snack like that

Greedy to eat all that, eating that will make your teeth go grey

you people

The first one was comedic genius on its own, and it had an interesting message involving education.

The rest are interesting in the fact that they have some sort of plot and the story line is relatively complicated and interesting. The tone has changed, though.

Wow, look, nothing!

oh shit

Do a digital dancing

what the fuck

I'm a computer. I'm a computery guy.

I hate how people who don't understand something call it random

it started to get a little too obvious by the end. still brilliant overall

Can we all agree that Colin was the least evil of the teachers?

Is green a creative colour?

All he wanted was some digital dancing.

What a friend.

So what the actual fuck is this about? It's been clogging up my youtube homepage for a few weeks now.

green is NOT a creative colour. also way to be 3 away from sextuples

My dad is a computer

Those of you who are wondering WTF this series is about:
youtube.com/watch?v=SJGBlrZ0FWY

The series represent the media while each episode's theme represents a 'moral' that the media tries to indoctrinate in to the viewer. It goes a lot more in-depth but the video gives a great analysis of it.

pretentious garbage for hipster douchebags.

First one is about the push of creativity in kids shows, and how their pressure of what is creative completely undermines the idea of creativity in general.

Second one represents how time affects our lives mainly because we let it. Furthermore, we unjustly glorify the past even though we never accurately remember it or were never even there, and we unjustly glorify the future because we haven't gotten to there yet.

Third one is honestly the worst in my opinion, and I'm pretty sure it represents the problems with monogamy (if that wasn't obvious enough from having a "special one") and using Christianity/religion as your justification. Also, it shows how friendships aren't meant to be completely fucking perfect, and you shouldn't overreact when a friend doesn't take your feelings into consideration. The world doesn't revolve around you--grow the fuck up.

Fourth one is pretty simple in that it represents our dependence on technology, and how we lose ourselves to the technology; especially when we have online representations of ourselves (our "digital selves").

Fifth one is another one I don't really care about, and the video's message is undermined by its meta implications. It is about the obsessions we have toward food and that we shouldn't let ourselves become engorged, but we also should not be excessively compulsive with our food habits. The grander/meta message however, it that the fat yellow guy eating the bird's intestines is supposed to represent the audience and how we are just "eating up the videos" and are "mindlessly indulging ourselves" with the media.

Sixth one is just a message from the makers to the audience saying, "We could make more demented videos for you guys, but that would be pointless and eventually would crumble under itself. And so, instead of trying to feed into the nostalgic feeling you'll get from the videos, we'll just cut it off, grow up, and face the real world already; instead of just living in a fantasy."

What was the interesting message on education? All I saw were creatures being creative and fucking up reality.

They just want you to get some digital style

damn... you type that all up yourself?