LET THIS DAY BE KNOW AS BRITANNIA INDEPENDENCE DAY!

LET THIS DAY BE KNOW AS BRITANNIA INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE
youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

as a new york american, I'm proud of you fuckers op
Gotta say, I really didn't think it'd go through and shit would just go back to normal

Im American man im just happy for the brits

Awesome Brits you ROCK.
MASSIVE blow to globalist agenda

Recognize that if the result is still going this way against all the vote fraud, the actual vote must have been a LANDSLIDE for "leave"

what are you faggots on about? I live in the greatest country in the world so dont really have time to keep up with lesser ones

Congratulations big brother

We're not there yet, but it's looking fucking good! Thanks anons, for having our backs. Fuck the EU!

As an American, watching you fight for independence was pretty ironic.

Britons are more in-line with #Trump than their own Prime Minister, shameful.

>US/UK lead the West in culture and the planet economically
>Aus and Canadafags are our boys
>rest of Europe should come and rejoin the West

Good luck guarding the English Channel from breeding grounds in France and Germany.

Now we're fucked...

Fuck Cameron, fuck you and fuck everyone who who says otherwise.

retard?

the fuck even happened

Gee, feels good to seperate yourselves in hopes of a better country doesn't it?
>winkwinknudgenudge

Let this be known as the day that the British Empire finally fell.

youtube.com/watch?v=PSH0eRKq1lE

We fucking won mate, we're leaving the EU.

america has your back dad, leave that jew cunt and be free

Why the hell did Scotland and Ireland vote to remain? I thought they were all about having independence.

Bagpipes are one of the most wonderful sounds, I really hope the Scots manage to get their independence soon.

American here. You Brits are fucked.

£120billion spunked off the stock exchange, pound at lowest level in 30 years.

Well done pond life.

the jews are about to buy britain wholesale

>mfw anglocucks thought they were finally landing a blow on the globalist jews
>mfw no face

I always get a tingle down my spine when I hear the opening line.
It truly is beautiful.

Today will be remembered as the day the Queen queefed.

Independence from England, not Europe.

With the UK outside UE, they're gonna be more England's bitches than ever.

I bet scots regret not voting to leave the UK when they had a chance.

North Ireland is populated almost entirely by English expats who are fiercely(ish) loyal to the crown and know that if they are under the control of the rest of Ireland they will be lined up against a wall and shot
they also know that w/o backing from the UK, Ireland would annex NI
so they want as many bureaucracies between them and an Irish invasion as possible

Scotland bought the "Scotland is stronger as part of the UK" bullshit
now that the UK, mainly England and Wales, are leaving the EU I think 1 of 2 things will happen
most likely
>Scotland leaves the UK
least likely
>Scotland leaves the UK and joins the EU

Im glad they got what they wanted! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

FREEDOOOOOM

yall dumb as hell

FUCKING STUPID BRITS

Literally the only statement that I care for

youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Finally the globalist can know what it feels like to be shit on!

ANGLOSPHERE
FROM BURGERLAND
BRITTANIA IS FREE

/thread
/uk

For those wondering, if any, the music for the intro and outro of CNN's coverage of this is called Mutiny on the Sea by Mark Petrie

THE RICH HAVE WON AGAIN! ALL HAIL THE RICH!

Well done! Full marks!

Absolutely brilliant, Britain.

- An American

/eu

It would be better if you knew where Britons was.

>Africa

vote was not binding m80

Shut up faggot

Thank you my friend, we're all thankful to guys like you who always had our backs.

Congrats UKfags, you needed to bail from that sinking ship, they were trying to pull you down with them.

bit touchy ain't cha

kek leave confirmed gg

With all the sand nigger rape

They're not our father they were tyrants

This will be a catylist for an unknown event which will destroy society.

That picture, my fucking sides have left the EU before we've even had chance to start the paperwork.

you just handed over all of europe to germany. congratulations, fucktards.

I fucking hate Europeans, but now I hate Brits a little leas

As if people aren't going to buy that shit like crazy and shoot the prices back up. Anyone would be an idiot not to.

Despite all the petty banter, the US has always, and will alway have your back.

Ooof!

I love you too Sup Forumsro!

Well, now it's been conformed, almost 17 million people in the UK with lower IQs than potatoes

The event isn't unknown, it's called multiculturalism and the west staring doing it to itself a while ago.

good jewb

They were within that sphere that was being bossed around by Germany.

This will spur more countries fleeing. Look at Spain and Greece. This has been a failed experiment.

Voice that you want to leave or start a civil war. Don't be mad Britain left the sinking ship.

Freedom trumps all.

This. The UK and US are brothers across the pond. Just vote out all those drama queens that tried to ban Trump from the country. What a fucking joke.

Also, lovely fucking TRIP TRIPZ.

Nice to see some backbone. Zeppelin also cleared today.

UK we're not fags today.

But we are no more free than before, you tard. You've just been a good little sheep and listened to all the bullshit, not having enough intelligence to see through all the lies

>were

The shill campaign did not work. You can stop now - no more shekels for you.

But it did work, and you fell for it, fucking faggot

Today the rebels won against the empire!!!

have fun with your civil war britfags

Hush sweet princess.

Go deposit your tears in your Brussels bank account.

You have no idea how much I hate you right now.

Thank you for voting out, thank you for being ignorant.

led zeppelin are totally plagiarists. of course they weren't going to lose when they have all the money in the world. they could all gang rape your grandmother and still get off scot-free.

You're so welcome user!

kek

Lets just give europe to the germans they know how to run shit correctly. Oh fuck what if this is their plan B?

Led Zepplin have lost almost every copyright infringement lawsuit brought against them
and they have had almost as many copyright infringement lawsuits as they have songs
the only reason Zep won this one is because they convinced the judge that the intro to stairway is a traditional tune almost as old as the guitar
not because they even attempted to claim it was a Zep original

As a burgerland man. I'm quite happy for our father nation. All your sons are proud for you to leave the EU. My Geordie GF is officially uncucked. Also poorfag with no travel insurance and return ticket. My gf is buying one for me in November. Will I get refused at Gatwick airport? Ill be staying 5-6 months.

Y'all about to through some shit for some years to come. I'll give you 1 year tops to get back into the EU.

Now Scotland can scede, and join the EU. So long England!

Scotland deserves its freedom

You'll be fine, come to England my friend.

Best to live through hard times than to hand over your freedom.

So long my friend! I really hope you guys get your freedom, it's about time you got back your own control.

Although I am happy that you are free from the shackles of semi-sovereignty, I'm worried that your economy will collapse as the UK which acted as a major business hub for enterprise across the EU, becomes just another island. The countries of the EU now being just as foreign as any others and the GDP of your nation suddenly recoiling to a level equivalent of Canada.

Thanks mate. Aye I am July 12 I fly out. Cant wait to see the mother country.
Sun never sets. Long live the Anglosphere

Northern Ireland, too, by the looks of it.

With other EU countries starting to demand referendums of their own it may not be too long before there are a smattering of other free European countries that will help to bolster our economy. Freedom is worth the suffering, it's the most valuable thing in life.

stfu potato eater
you aren't getting your mud covered hands on NI

Fucking brits.

It's 2016, not 1916. European nations have no relevance at all on the world stage. What the fuck can Britain do without American approval? Britain is a second-rate power, like France and Germany. And their relative power to the rest of the world is fading as the latter keeps industrialising.

This is something Europeans don't understand. European nation states don't have the demographic edge anymore, and once they lose their economic/technological advantage, they'll be pawns for the world powers (read US/China).

But yeah sure faggots, cheer Brexit if it makes you feel good. So fucking dense.

What happened to that "Spirit of Independence" britbong?

the US does NOT have your back. now, you get to buy food from your ex-girlfriend

Deutschestani faggot. Lol #refugeeswelcome kiddo

I'd rather be part of the UK than get an independent Irish bullet to the back of the head
we voted on where we wanted to be ~100 years ago
you lost NI
accept it