ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=a4kd_ONt7ZE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-23/nailbiter-continues-here-are-first-official-results-and-they-give-bremain-some-hope
youtube.com/watch?v=iYFyUf5SpAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BREXIT LEAVE

God save the Queen!

GOD SAVE THOSE TRIPS!!!!

Ohhh Shiiiieet!!!
Welcome to the new ERA of RACISM
Where UK makes HISTORY.
This ain't gonna be good either if we LEAVE OR REMAIN.

What did i miss?

Americunt here
Now you know how we felt in 1776 you tea guzzling faggots

USA USA USA USA

What was 1776?

Oh my, somebody needs to review their history textbooks.

Fucking A
Finally they know what it feels like to be governed by another country

Bye britbongs

What are brexti?

Lol my sides

meme magic

nationalism yet again gripping the world

start prepping for ww3 boys

Ireland here
Now you know how we felt in 1916 you drug addicted homosexuals

EIRE EIRE EIRE EIRE

Euro is Kilt

Didn't you study history at school. I'm English and learned a shit ton of American history in the 80s.

How the fuck can you not know this ?

Ahh just looked it up. Weirdly I don't ever remember studying that in history. We mainly did just British history (which is boring for the most part). I voted to Remain, but I guess there are advantages to leave too. Let's hope nothing goes TOO badly. Though the Pound has already lost a large amount of value

Why would it lose value? If anything it should be increased.

Truly sad day for Britain, was a really bad choice economically wise. Though with this immigration issues should be solved and the sand niggers should be banished from the land.

UK leaving the EU

and

Trump becoming US President

what a year this is

A quid will be back to normal within a few weeks.

Literally nothing wrong with nationalism. Only the most self hating of liberal would not be proud of their homeland, culture and heritage exactly the way it is.

I have no idea what's happening... Aussie here. Only one question.

Will the GBP fall? Wouldn't mind buying some dirt cheap Alfa 75 and BMW 740il bits...

India here
Now you know how we felt in 1947 you child molesting devils

HIND HIND HIND HIND

Euro is losing value not the Pound. But hard times are coming for Britain.

2016 u dumb fuck

It's 2016 my friend, the only year in a long time that the current year argument can be used for conservative purposes.

stupid people are afraid of change, so it drops for now, it will probably get better in a while. also look for the stock market crash, bet that's coming soon

Probably, Soros probably shorted the economies of several countries

What's going on in here please explain?

Nice exit trips.

Greetings from the Netherlands.

Scotland here!

Now you... AH FUCK!

HEROIN HEROIN HEROIN

Italy leave next pls

>britishfags blow the popsicle stand
>britishfags ruled by Almighty overlord queen elizabeth with an iron fist

It's crashing to 1.25 USD right now

Yeah but you don't make fuck all for exports (maybe some poorly designed cars), you have zero resources within your land (BP drills offshore) you contribute nothing to the rest of the world, we could get along just fine without you. So why would that affect our market? Or are you talking about only within the UK?

you'll probably want to cut that brit flag off of northern ireland and scotland.

i hope the fucker ignores this JUST FOR THE FUCKING RIOTS IT WILL CAUSE, i want him strung up by big bens hour hand

The EU is going to suffer alot more then the UK

because of this

and well all i have to say is

fuck them

They actually fucking did it those absolute madmen!

TBH they're probably completely fucked but I still respect their decision and I hope they pull through.

but let's be real guys they're fucked aren't they. tell me why they're not Sup Forums

I'm currently watching the news, and they're talking about things that are gonna change, and the pound has already lost value. Though it might go back to normal once everyone sees Britain's economy is still stable. It'll take around 2 years for negotiations to finish, so nothing will change yet, but I don't like the looks of things.

Woo!! Good news!

Doesn't matter really, Britain never went on the Euro.

its summer, if there dollar goes in the toilet and going below the USD

it just means it will be perfect time for a vacation to the UK

You're an idiot lol

You have no fucking idea how the world works. Just because we are leaving doesn't mean we will have to live like we are under a fucking dome hahaha

They've been cucked so hard for so long by the EU, it's about fucking time. The sanctions the EU was putting on the UK were ridiculous. Seriously, how did they put up with it for so long? I think the immigration demands were the last straw for based UK.

If you're referring to the sudden economic drop, we're not fucked.
It comes with the uncertainty of what will happen, but the pound will quickly rise back up.

Pound has lost 10% relative to dollar already.

I'm not up to date on American politics. Is the presidency still uncertain? Or is trump actually confirmed to win now?

Bye NHS and hello unemployment!

THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION MUSIC YOU LIMEY FUCKS IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL m.youtube.com/watch?v=a4kd_ONt7ZE

I couldn't congratulate the Brits enough. I now have faith in Europe.

The UK is the first domino. Others will soon follow.

Let those that remain spoil in their multicultural, ultra-liberal shitopia.

>The EU is going to suffer alot more then the UK
delusion at his best

Literally no one needs the UK. The UK could evaporate and nothing would happen. I know exactly how it works. It's you who can't handle the realization of what I'm conveying.

It should crash temporarily, but if the UK's economy remains stable (which it probably will), then the currency will rise in value again within the next couple of weeks. Now would be a good time to buy

Omg it's happend!!!

Multiculturalism is what has been destroying Europe. Nationalism is their immune system kicking in.
At this point though wars are probably inevitable. The joys of cultural enrichment.

>16,992,701 vs 15,812,943
LET THE WAR START!!!

Ill see you glorious fucks on the battlefield. Stay strong Sup Forumsrothers

Europeans are being faggots again. Britain leaving doesn't matter at all byself. However may encourage others to leave. If say Greece grows a pair and tries to leave Germany will try to prevent that by force, then the shit will start.

Amerifag here.
Congratulations on leaving the E.U. my Sup Forumsrothers from across the pond.
I hope it all well, but keep us posted on what is really going down in the following weeks.
We can't trust the media.

about time, fucking EU cucks letting sand niggers take over, get all the money change the laws, get free million doller houseing, free health care, letting them kill EU residence anytime they want, its all bull shit.

Kick the sand niggers out, dont lay down a red carpet letting them take over.

"It's All Over As "Leave" Wins Brexit Referendum: Markets Everywhere Are Crashing"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-23/nailbiter-continues-here-are-first-official-results-and-they-give-bremain-some-hope

HOLY SHIT BOYS, STRAP IN, HERE WE GO

I fucking hope so. I can seem like a hero fighting for my country when in reality I just dont want to go through the troubles of adulthood.

>Independent Scotland
>United Ireland

UK is kill.

I am always very skeptical of people that say that the sky is going to fall.

Today's news is big and will have ramifications across the world for a long time to come, but change is going to be gradual, and Great Britain, nor the EU, are going to collapse. It's not like the UK just had a revolution. It basically voted to unilaterally pull out of, essentially, the world's largest trade agreement.

>You have no fucking idea how the world works
>not even knowing taxation

Wait, why was he fired?

The UK has had a referendum vote to leave the European Union. It just got confirmed. 51.7% of the UK voted to leave. So now changes are being sorted out and negotiated on what will need to happen. Overall I think this was a bad idea. Our economy was stronger within the EU than it will be without it

go britain go britfags well done
best kek of my life

US, UK, and Russia vs the World once again when WW3 hits

all Lead by Supreme Leader Trump

Can someone give me a rundown of what caused this and what's going on? I just know that the UK may leave the EU but have no idea why or what this actually would mean

The year the world starts to voice its opinion on how fed up it is with all this libtarded bullshit thats been going on for far too long.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

going to be awesome making money off of these fools

Amerifat here. Just finished reading and saw this thread at the top. Just a question: why would you want your currency tied to shit countries like Greece, Spain, Portugal, France etc when you could be in control of your own destiny? Seems like most of Europe isn't interested in working very hard unless you're Germany.

Yes this so much

I'd buy as much blue chip stoke as possible, it's not going to stay down for long.

just cuz im in a good mood, just for you my friend Today, I was fired because my boss found out I had been looking for a new job. Then, I got a call from my only job prospect, saying I was overqualified and too young to work there as a waitress. FML

Oh wow what's gonna happen now?

Nice exit dubs, KEK is with us

UK is rip
pound on sale

giant step backwards

"One thing the Government must do immediately is to guarantee the right to remain of EU citizens currently in the UK. Companies do not want to have to worry about losing valued staff."

If they don't do this you can expect UK productivity to plummet as everyone tries to retrain. It will be a nation-wide reorg.

very cool, congratulations britfags

Hopefully they will stem the tide of sand niggers invading their country.

Germany needs another Hitler, in the sense of a top tier Leader, to whip the rest of the EU back into shape

how will brexit effect loli?

Checked and thanks.

i sure hope so

>dat trips tho

lets celebrate youtube.com/watch?v=iYFyUf5SpAU

Forced multiculturalism. Other European countries will surely follow in the UK's footsteps. None of them want this shit.

A small handful of idiots are ruining it for everyone else, and that small handful is about to be purged.