McDonald's Mcdouble or Burger King double cheeseburger?

McDonald's Mcdouble or Burger King double cheeseburger?

This is a simple Debate of burgers thread.

I do enjoy the flavor of bk more but McDaniels is closer to my favorite bar so I eat it more often

I enjoy the flame broiled aspect of the BK double cheeseburger, but i genuinely enjoy the tiny onions and welfarey taste of the mcdouble. Maybe it reminds me of my childhood but i often find myself conflicted between the two options.

McDubs all day

double double? don't mind if I do!

The White Castle master race is hard to ignore.

Gotta get the daily mcdubs

Mcdouble 0 Seven in the house

>orders $1 hamburger
>takes up 30 free cups

fuck off rand, you lost go home

Eat up. You're a growing rand.

McDick's is the only home I know.

I didn't know this dude loved burgers so much! If this was his main platform be probably would have done Better in the primary

Now that you mention it. The primaries are nothing more than picking your favorite burger flavor.

You are way off on this one. The mcdoub may not stand up. But you should be comparing th mcdons double cheeseburger (20 more cents than the mcdoub [yes they are different burgers]) and the bk double cheeseburger. This would be a much better comparison. And frankly I'm surprised you didn't know that. That being said. The McDonald's Double Cheeseburger wins. Smell em.

The truth has been witnessed.

More like soggy meat flavored sponges

The man loves burgers of all types

This makes sense to me...

i agree but the mcdoub will prevail.

This is what I wana see in a politician! MOAR BURGERS!

Donuts for dessert

Am I in the right thread?

Also the Milo's burger is the best burgers out there. Try it and I promise you won't be disappointed

Sweden welcomes all grimaces. Enjoy your complimentary girlfriend.

Now that looks like a good burger. I'm typically in the mood for a hot dog but I always end up with a burger. The thing I like about burgers is how they're circular and I can eat them evenly. Have you ever been to a five guys burgers and fries restaurant? They have the most perfectly circular cheeseburgers and they load the bag with extra French fries. I would go ahead and say that if all burgers were compared in this there's that five guys burgers and fries would come out the undisputed victor and champion.