What exactly happens here?

What exactly happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6vqCCI1ZF7o
youtube.com/watch?v=PKBttUMKND4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls respond

Incest and unemployment

Lots of stuff. I live there, for example.

What do you want to know?

idk man I'm pretty much sitting round shitposting I guess.

Picked some cherries recently so cherries I guess

Is it a beautiful place?
Are the native plants beautiful?

Its alright. Why do you want to know?

unemployment
selling of white children to chinese politicians
meme politicians
for some reason the only place that produces interesting movies/tv shows in australia

Thanks for reminding me that Tasmania exists.

Tasmania has intrigued me since I was a child. It's one of those things I can't properly explain. I am just permanently curious about it.
Visiting it is one of my life goals, sort of.
The overland track looks fun. Melaleuca looks mysterious and the Southwest regional park looks inviting. Have you visited these places?
What are some Tasmanian movie/tv shows?

We're going nowhere mate

Nah I don't think so. Why not go to straun or whatever where the penguins are? Its pretty cool if you're like 7

Croc zebras
youtube.com/watch?v=6vqCCI1ZF7o

El peruANO

>Historically Strahan has been a port to a small fishing fleet that braves the west coast conditions and Hell's Gates.
Thank you! I will also go there one day, looks cool
>you will never pet a Tasmanian Tiger

Basically a whiter, toned down new zealand

kettering incident
the hunter(2011)

>you will never pet a Tasmanian Tiger
I mean, we have the DNA. Throw it into a fertilised egg of a close relative, implant into something that can carry it full gestation and bring the fucker back.

I have this memoy, I was 4 or 5, dad was showing me a map of the world on some old book on his, and we reached the Australia part. So I said, "Dad, what is this?" and he said "That's Tasmania, user. I don't really know much about it, but it must be a really cool place"
I thought we couldn't into chromosomes so that's why we couldn't clone old animals
Also, have marsupials ever been cloned? I'm sure their gestation is quite different from Eutherians
Also, do close relatives of Tasmanian Tigers even exist?
>mfw
Thank you very much. Will watch.

Do they not have Jurassic Park in Georgemichaelland?

R A R E

F
L
A
G

It's closer to antarctica than New Zealand if my memory of year 6 geography is correct

/comfy/ weather

You don't get out much do you la?

>tfw going to hobart for the womens tennis next month

Been here 2.5 years. I want to put you under a microscope, next to my micropenis.

Easy tiger.
Buy me a drink first.
For reference purposes.
Ah yes, the commonwealth.
youtube.com/watch?v=PKBttUMKND4

I hear about Tasmania in the news as much as I hear about western Australia and the northern territory

die tasmanians die

>Incest and unemployment

Don't be mean, they also have been known to get into rampaging meth addictions and cannibalism

Dingo I reckon

>not mentioning port arthur

Fuck off Zhang, we were here first

Dingos are wolves, user

They're cunts

The gates of hell

Yeah, I also forgot to add in the bit about being infested with tree fucking leftists

van diemens land(2009)