Make england great again!

make england great again!

makes england great again
pound drops ten percent

Why did the world get super retarded all of a sudden? I thought things were supposed to get better and people were supposed to get smarter as time progresses. It seems in the past 5 years or so, people have gotten incredibly dumber than what they once were, and England kind of proved that today.

Wtf, Earth?

WOOOOO

im proud of uk, i guess they are not all cucks after all

Nigel is my senpai

lucky I converted my pounds to euros last month
guess were going back to the days of doing a booze run to france again

>implying UK could get smarter

the movements of the pendulum itself, does not reflect the plane on which the pendulum sits.

the ball of the pendulum may currently be moving backwards, but the table on which the pendulum sits is still moving forwards.

I think

or something
whatever

niggers

You guys have to convince the Scots not to leave teh UK or hope the EU doesn't become a vindictive ex who fucks up your life. Not to mention there is rumor of a run on the bank because the banks in the UK run with the Euro standard and converts them into the pound once in reaches the consumer. So now the banking trade has to be renegotiated. You still have to follow EU trade laws when exporting to the EU. Everything will stay the same but you guys won't have the EU benefits. This includes free trade deals with North America and China. You have to negotiate on your own which will not be a top priority for both China and the US.

original

if this is the face of victory, then I think we all just lost.

mfw britfags without brain ruin their country

>mfw this poster is on the winning team

>lucky I converted my pounds to euros last month
then wait a few days, and by back your Sterlings with a double whammy.

so, in plain English, you're saying that the brits are bunch of fucking idiots and Nigel Farrage is the biggest goon of them all?

you're right.

and in plain English the Queen's English of course, kill yourself

Fucking British Pounds is on summer sale right now!

rip britfags

no
I think I will use them to shop for those cheaper goods that will make a cross channel trip worth it

in modern English, I'd have to say..

nah brah, u dun goofed ur country lol tbh fam smh

in other words

no u

I get why you'd do that, but you're thinking short term. Buying pounds now, could turn out profitable in the longer run.

but then again, I'm only 1/4 kike so I'm no expert.

I'd rather have the pride of being independent, then having to rely on the EU to survive like some sort of leech

sure go ahead, by all means. Just remember, you can't eat pride.

i can eat my dick

no, you can't user.

ffs

>OMG gaays, it's not 2015 anymore! we are all stupid now.

Just get it in you head, you are the one who is on the wrong side of history, not us.

is the bell in your head ringing?

>the wrong side of history
sounds eerily like something Hitler would've said to Hindenburg.

yes, all alarm bells are ringing.