Half baked ideas

>half baked ideas
>literal filler
>rife with recording errors and mistakes
>paul at his worst since Rubber Soul with the lone exception of Helter Skelter

How did they get away with making this album and people actually liking it? Could they honestly have released anything and people would like it?

It's not their fault that you're too dense to understand it.

only its historical context makes it valuable nowadays.

>Paul at his worst
>mother nature's sun, blackbird, Martha my dear, I will, back in the ussr,

I fuck with that, sort of. It had some new sounds and it was kind of badass for a pop band to be all rough and ragged, but the Beach Boys and Bob Dylan did the exact same damn thing in '67, so I'm still not extremely enthused by that "bold" move.

fuck off retard

Way to name 5 of the 6 good songs he wrote for the album. It's his worst showing because his weakest songs are REALLY bad. Like some of them nearly reach Ringo levels of bad.

They enjoyed making it, also, It was more Beatles songs for less, being a double LP album.
Also, there are much better tracks than Helter Skelter, take Back in the USSR for example or Happiness is a warm gun.
Also, they ain't ever done nothing like Cry Baby, Cry, not even to mention Revolution 9.
But I agree a lot of the album was filler, as would George Martin, if he were still with us.

Happiness is a Warm Gun is unironically one of the best songs ever made you cunt

TV made them big

The highs of the album are crazy good but the album itself sucks as a whole. If it was a single album it'd be their best, because their top notch stuff on it is top fucking notch. You, obviously, named among the best on the album and the best the Beatles ever did.

What? I named nearly all of them. Why don't we do it in the road and wild honey pie are clearly joke songs, and I like honey pie and ob la di ob la da but a lot of people seem to not so I skipped over. He has more good than bad, even with the joke songs considered.

he ringo'd himself

>nearly all
>literally half

It's his least consistent showing at the absolute, absolute least. He couldn't write a bad song until this album, aside from the odd stinker on MMT.

She's not a girl who misses much...

If they cut down the filler and used their recording time to focus on the good songs, this would've been on par with Abbey Road.

Of course, the variety of sounds on this is pretty impressive, and even if you find a couple or a dozen songs somewhat boring, they're so short it's not even a problem.

ps I fucking love Long Long Long and Cry Baby Cry and Back In USSR

The album was a mashup of all of their stuff. Everyone had an equal pull and due to the different stages in their career/ the attitude they had toward eachother some songs were horrible and some were gold. Happiness is a warm gun is in my top ten. And despite the memes everyone knows rocky racoon is a fucking ballad. No it's not the best album maybe not even the best Beatles album but it's a great among other albums and it has a special place with me.

doo doo doo doo doo doo...
oh yeah
dundundundundundundundundun

Song has a special place in my heart

>doo doo doo doo doo doo oh yeah
how did he even come up with lyrics this good

Dear Prudence
While My Guitar Gently Weeps Harrison Happiness is a Warm Gun
Martha My Dear
I'm So Tired
Blackbird
Yer Blues
Everybody's Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
Sexy Sadie
Helter Skelter
Long, Long, Long
Cry Baby Cry
10/10

IMO it reminds me of Ween. it's very eclectic and because of that its my favorite Beatles record

>koo koo cachoo koo koo cachoo
>doo doo doo doo doo doo oh yeah
>nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah hey jude
>one two three four five six seven
>ob-la-di, ob-la-da

most of those are paul though

>half baked ideas
>literal filler
>rife with recording errors and mistakes
>paul at his worst since Rubber Soul with the lone exception of Helter Skelter

All this is true, and yet it's their best album.

>ob-la-di, ob-la-da
What did he mean by this?

>>half baked ideas
>>literal filler
>>rife with recording errors and mistakes
these are all staples of a classic though