How the fuck is he so based?

How the fuck is he so based?

At the age of 23, he already
>had his own successful clothing line/store
>4 albums
>his own TV show on adult swim
>his own music festival with an solid lineup
>music featured on GTA V
>best friends with Kanye West, Toro y Moi, Seth Rogen, and a shitton of cool people

Legit does not give a fuck. Dude been arrested multiple times, started riots, and is banned from England and New Zealand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXr23t77k9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's also intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

being black is super easy, literally any black guy in the U.S. could have this if he applied himself even a little bit.

>Legit does not give a fuck.
um i don't think u know what that means

Too bad his own music is shit and Earl is the most talented of the Odd Future crowd.

Oh cmon, Cherry Bomb and Wolf were pretty good.

(Goblin was shit though, I'll admit.)

you forgot
>likes death grips so you know he has good taste

>shitton of cool people
just because they're celebrities doesn't mean they're cool people.

he probably just worked really really really hard like most self-made people have.

>Cherry Bomb and Wolf were pretty good.

I agree on the second part.

>Seth Rogan
>cool

DUDE

Please fill me in on why people hate Cherry Bomb so much.

Granted some of the 'edgier' tracks were bad (especially the title track) but the more jazz based ones (Find Your Wings, Perfect, Okaga CA) Were pretty slick. I LOVED the beats on the album, personally.

Would love your perspective.

cuz it sucks

....Was going for a little more detail, but alright.

*cuz it really sucks

Is that really the best you're gonna give me?

unfocused, over-long, tylers whole shtick wears thin on it, if he's gonna keep making music he needs to find a new angle or something because cherry bomb was boring imo.

t. 15 year old

If you had to pick a 'focus', do you prefer the more jazz based tracks or the straightforward rap/hip hop based tracks?

Cause I'm gonna be honest, if Tyler made a jazz instrumental album I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

jazz as-well, I don't think he has any interest in being a rapper any more. If he does, it doesn't show.

We need a petition for him to make a straight up jazz-instrumental album. I would really fuckin love that.

(Plus the further he gets from Goblin, the better)

>Kanye West
tyler used to shit talk kanye's music for years before hitting it big

Probably tylo be chillin

>hey how is cyberbullying real lmao
>gets cyberbullied after releasing the new album
>waaah, you're mean! I'm telling!

underrated

lol good times

gay

The problem that I have with Cherry Bomb is that it was mixed quite poorly. There are a lot of tracks where you can barely understand or hear him because the beats are doing too much at once or are too loud or his vocals do not come in clear enough.

Cherry Bomb was originally meant to be an instrumental mixtape/album so that could explain why the beats seem like they were the biggest focus. Who knows though, he's making a documentary on the making of Cherry Bomb so I guess that's when we'll figure out what really went on with that project.

yeah, he grew up to be kind of a bitch.

>Cherry Bomb was originally meant to be an instrumental mixtape/album
WHAT???

God damn it that would have been way better.....I'd buy that a million times over...

And yeah I AM looking forward to the documentary.

what the fuck right now is probably one of my favorites.

That BBNGxOddFuture album was great

FPBP

you realize he used to (and maybe continues to) browse Sup Forums right?

I hope so. If he sees this:

HI TYLER! I LOVE YOUR STUFF.

PLEASE MAKE A JAZZ INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM. I'LL BUY IT 20 TIMES!

Tyler still has fans? I thought they all grew up by now.

i literally found out about death grips from constantly lurking his formspring in 2011 when i was a huge fan. someone messaged him saying you wish you could make music like death grips does and he responded with i dont even know who that is. I went to check them out and saw guillotine and was absolutely floored. true story. :^)

nigger
based

chose one you faggot

TIL that's a meme

prove it

some of the waveforms on cherrybomb are weird as fuck
its brickwalled but not actually brickwalled

I also liked Tyler when I was a college student.

>listens to Sup Forumsjazz & Sup Forumssoul
>Hates his own music
>on an endless mission troll people on the internet
>Ironic humor
need i say more?

He is fuckin talented and rad and works hella hard, lawwl

For only having one song (yonkers) that's emerged into mainstream music, he's built his brand EXTREMELY well as a musician. Whether you find his image to be edgy or not, this guy drives a McLaren.

hearty kek

Your shits all topsy-turvy, user.

goblin was shit but it had one of his best songs youtube.com/watch?v=dXr23t77k9k

>intelligent
>wicked sense of humor

his best album though?

You guys all know he's actually really patrician for his age right? Not a huge fan of his work but his interview with Nardwuar was really intelligent.

>banned in New Zealand
feels good man

i thought he was like 26 or some shit wtf hes young af.

>really intelligent
>anyone who knows how to form complete sentences and has varied interests is really intelligent

no wonder you idiots all suck his dick so much lol u think anyone who can look you in the eyes and speak coherently is a genius.

I meant that he has a rather wide knowledge of music and seems to understand it, maybe knowledgeable is the better word. And I said I don't like his music, how exactly am I a dick sucker.

whatever you say dicksucker

*points at you* haha hey everybody look! this guys a dicksucker haha!

k this thread sucks this board sucks desu im out

Fucking this, nobody appreciates this song just because it was on a shit album (even though I honestly thought goblin was alright)

Successful yes
Based no

This coon clearly has the mind of a chimp and makes music for 12 yearolds

>friends with celebrities
>cool

LMAO

Earl is far more talented than him.
Why did they fight?

>Earl is far more talented than him

lmao maybe at rapping, otherwise Tyler beats him on every level

He's a relentlessly creative individual. Something the rap scene is genuinely lacking. I don't like everything he's done but Odd Future were the most interesting thing to happen to rap for a long time. Wolf and Cherry bomb are interesting albums

I honestly think an Earlwolf collab album with Tyler handling production and Earl coming through with bars would be the best thing for both of their careers at the moment. Tyler can give Earl's music the energy it needs now Earl has adopted this boomier style of spitting and Earl can give Tyler's music back the lyricism it's been lacking as of late

/

Reminder that Sup Forums worshipped this faggot and all of odd future 5 years ago

That's the joke you fucking newfag

whats your point?

>this guy drives a McLaren.
Wait is this supposed to symbolise something

Appealing to teenage lowest common denominator will do that.

underrated post

this

That you have a ton of disposable money