What are Sup Forums's thoughts on pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLf9q36UsBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idkfam.

Blank Space had a pretty catchy hook but i'm not into the whole waifu thing.

Massively overrated by the poptimist crowd. A solid album with fairly strong singles but not the masterpiece of the genre that it's often hailed as.

Nor am I, but I still like the album. It's nothing special, just pretty good with some pretty good songs

Fucking amazing. Out of the Woods is very good. I wish you would is my favorite and I also really love Style and This Love.

>whole waifu thing.

Can a person be allowed to like female artists without being called a waifufag or is that not possible?

not here bud
welcome to Sup Forums! feel free to fuck off whenever you please

>welcome to Sup Forums!
>implying I'm a newfag

Kys

I only listened to the singles.

Blank Space and Style are very good for radio pop, very well produced.

Shake It Off is bland af and Bad Blood is outrageously bad and extremely catchy.

Didn't cut it for me like Red did!

Not bad, but that year also had Carly Rae Jepsen's EMOTION which rendered 1989 reductive.

not unless shes ugly

Wildest Dreams is actually a decent song considering the structure of the song and chord progression it uses are overused as fuck

Also the album has stellar production

nnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNINETEEN-EIGHTY-NINE!
A NUMBER!
ANOTHER SUMMER!

How You Get the Girl is fucking great. Pretty good album.

Emotion came out a year later

doesn't matter

Absolutely unbearable. Shake It Off gives me convolutions.

it was shit

It's her best album. Still pretty mediocre but she's definitely stepped up from the complete garbage she made in the past.

It's a departure from a style that I haven't seen in a while, by which I mean there's a starker difference between "1989" and her earlier works, including "Red".

Here's hoping the next album continues the trend and utilizes more 80s influences. My dream is for her to work with Jim Steinman.

sounds like Tay's been listening to Hounds of Love
youtube.com/watch?v=JLf9q36UsBk

I bet Taylor Swift shits soft-serve vanilla icecream. I want to eat her shit straight out of her ass.

Drake's been helping her with it and says that it'll have a lot of Hip Hop influence

>Drake's been helping her with it
In other words, it's going to be garbage.

in b4 we're all BLACKED.
Then again, Drake can't even get a girl. And Taylor breaks up with every guy she meets. Will opposites attract?

Though seriously, I have read that about the next album, and I'll be interested in seeing where it goes. Maybe it'll be a combination of hip-hop instrumentals mixed with her vocals and songwriting? I dunno.

The cold hard facts about Taylor Swift:

>Taylor Alison Swift's father, Scott Kingsley Swift, was a financial advisor, and her mother, Andrea Gardner (née Finlay) Swift, was a homemaker who worked previously as a mutual fund marketing executive.[2]:1
Mommy and Daddy's money, father was a third generation stockbroker
> In 2003, Swift and her parents started working with New York-based music manager Dan Dymtrow. With his help, Swift modelled for Abercrombie & Fitch as part of their "Rising Stars" campaign
Groomed to be a model since she was a child.
>Swift worked with experienced Music Row songwriters such as Troy Verges, Brett Beavers, Brett James, Mac McAnally, and The Warren Brothers.[25][26] They began meeting for two-hour writing sessions every Tuesday afternoon after school.[28]
Tutored by professional songwriters
>Swift caught the attention of Scott Borchetta, a DreamWorks Records executive who was preparing to form his own independent record label, Big Machine Records. She became one of the first signings, and her father purchased a three percent stake in the fledgling company at an estimated cost of $120,000.
Mommy and Daddy literally bought the label so it would sign her.
>Scott Borchetta spent two years working as an independent promoter before working in promotion and artist development at several other record labels, including MCA Nashville Records, DreamWorks Nashville and Universal Music Nashville.[6]
>A different form of payola has been used by the record industry through the loophole of being able to pay a third party or independent record promoters ("indies"; not to be confused with independent record labels), who will then go and "promote" those songs to radio stations. Offering the radio stations "promotion payments," the independents get the songs that their clients, record companies, want on the playlists of radio stations around the country.
His job was literally to bribe radio, television and other media to play his label's music

>Drake's been helping her

literally why