God damn, I'm so glad that Britain is distancing itself from Europe

God damn, I'm so glad that Britain is distancing itself from Europe.

I never liked considering British people as 'Europeans', or hearing them defending the EU like it's their heritage or something.

Britain isn't the EU, Britain isn't Europe. Britain is Britain.

I hope that the US has your back, no matter what comes next. I hope that we remember who our true allies are.

Northern Italian here, I'm glad I don't have to explain any more that UK is not Europe every time some merkin poinst out some shit done by Brits pretending to be European
I hope Northern Ireland rejoins Ireland, they don't deserve a though border with Ireland.

So what does this mean for the EU? Are they are fucked and they will soon crumble and the shit skins will take over?

they left the european union not europe.
theyre still europeans

for now the uk crumbles, later it will be on both sides

You misunderstood, sweetheart.

The UK has voted to leave the European Union after 43 years in a historic referendum.

US Citizen here... UK is not gonna crumble bro. Dream on. The UK is and will continue to be an important voice in the western tradition.

What happened?

Once the stock markets have had their fun abusing the empty hype it'll be business as usual fam.

Ahahahaha no.

The only things that will happen after UK brexit, is that the many scums will get back to their countries. You know, Hungarians, Polish and ppl from post Soviets countries. Additionally few company will go bankrupt.

Uh and sandniggers will rape them from inside.

lel you have no idea how much shit is gonna hit the fan

p r o p a g a n d a

Prove that these aren't baseless shitposts

Dont put the New Zealanders up there with the poms, we fucking hate all of you

Why is Australia's flag up there twice?

You clearly dont understand how this works mate...

>he doesn't understand 21st century socioeconomics

I can't wait for Canada to leave the EU.
Fuck I hate soccer

>doesn't understand economy
>doesn't understand a soft depreciation

Your sausage rolls won't have a chance to go up by the time that it's back to normal

>GBP at an all time low, with higher potential than any other currency
>Investors would ignore that
>Investors didn't bank on that

Come on lad try harder

>i literally can't stop sucking manu's dick
don't listen to this cuck, real NZers are proud of Britain today