What's one life lesson you've learned the hard way?

What's one life lesson you've learned the hard way?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't trust anyone

The stove top, while on, is very hot

Dubs are harder to get than you'd expect.

Don't leave your spoon in the soup while microwaving it

never let brits decide something for themselves

Chewing on tin foil with aluminum fillings is a special kind of torture

suck a democratic dick, globalist.

the salt is real

Some people just dont want to be saved

Dont be friends with a gypsy

Dont bite off more than you can chew

Work to your own abilities not the abilities of others.

Be nice to EVERYONE even if it is fake. You never know when reputation means more than just an opinion.

Treat women with respect only when they act respectable.

ALWAYS GIVE SECOND CHANCES.

Dont think about the times someone made you hate them. You will lose so many friends because of cynicsm.

if it seems too good to be true, it probably is

Word to that, brother. Fucking morons have ruined the nation. Give it a few decades, the kids of this generation are gonna feel the strain. The sterling is already reaching a new 31-year low. We've fucked it.

Never trust people even your closest friends. Don't talk to people they don't give a shit about you.

That op is a faggot

Give it a year, friend.

The pound will slaughter the euro.

Hitler was so...fucking...right.

I disagree. He wasn't right.

But...he wasn't wrong...

What are friends good for?? To stab you in the back. Youre much better off alone and independent.

The hardest lesson I learned is pretend is the way of the world, until the king's fail people will stay in the fear.

To get to the top, you gotta do whatever it takes.

Help yourself before you help others, dont sacrifice your own time for anyone. not like they truly appreciate it anyways, they are just using you

never buy a outboard motor without starting it first.

i'm about to go throw a brick through a guys window hoping it hits his baby. fuck him.

BITCHES AINT SHIT BUT HOES AND TRICKS

There are rare exceptions to this. Also it's due to conditioning as humans did not use to function like this until technology came out to play.

See a friend isnt someone that you hangout with a friend is a companion. When your companion gets something cool you get something cool and when you get something cool they get it too. The same logic can be used for so many things.

Personally i have a friend who isnt very good with professional careers but he fucks alot of girls. I hook him up with jobs while he hooks me up with girls.

3 posts later...

Expect nothing from other people, they don't care.

Life is just absolute irredeemable shit, all around.

Don't go to a Tacbell drive through and rap your order through the speaker. They called the fucking cops on me

Long distance relationships won't work out

Don't expect to be in a long relationship and not have to feel the need to explore other options

Never expect others to fully commit, especially if your the one who ends up breaking that commitment

You could invest that time in too yourself rather than relying on him as a wingman. Lift,broaden your intellectual pursuits. There you will have no need for him. However I see your point.

kek

don't shit where you eat

I get nervous when I get to the last match.

Don't get mouthy with your parents or test your psychotic dad's limits, especially when he's drunk and carrying heavy objects.

Don't procrastinate

why?

Tell me more?

aw, does someone have daddy issues?

trim your pubes, or they will get caught in your boner in the middle of class and you have sit there and take it.

Bathe downstream. Piss even further downstream.

You reap what you sow

fuck off. try showing up at school with bruises everywhere and having to lie to your teachers and friends and be tough about it. It isn't even funny.

I do lift im actually a very strong person and alot of the time i workout with a friend and we teach eachother different exercises.

Humans are social beings everything great that has been a accomplished by a person was actually backed up by a team of great companions.

Maybe you will learn that at the end of the day helping people goes a lot farther than anyone can imagine

Because all other matches have lit but the last one

Yeah that's a bad time for anyone, though you'll get past it.

sorry man I was just kidding

money cars wife house and good job equals suicidal depression

Money is everything.

smoking copious amounts of weed to self-medicate depression causes depression

all you really need is loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to shit

Nobody knows what to expect or what to do. The better you can fake looking confident and competent, the better you will do.

Always try things out for yourself.

People never change.

ya ever get a bruise on your dick

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

Truth, watch it and learn, Millenials

Your metabolism slows the fuck down in your mid to late 20s

In the end, all women are pretty much the same. The only differences between, say, a black chick and a white one, are in just how badly they're going to fuck up your life.

Also, don't take a credit card with a > 7% APR.

confidence will get you women, not being a nice guy

thats quite a lot of banal platitudes for just 5 minutes

And give it 10 more years and the economy will diminish into shit

Never EVER shave your balls. Trim, yes, but never shave.

Trust nobody not even yourself.

A secret stops being one once more than one person knows it.

Don't expect others to acknowledge, let alone reciprocate, how much you do/sacrifice for them.

Don't waste your time or time will waste you.

Fucking socialize in school. Everyone grows at the same rate, someday that buddy of yours will hold power you might need.

People sucks. Life's a bitch. Be prepared for the worst case scenario, just pretend to be optimistic.

Socializing in school is HUGE.
Nostalgia is extremely powerful.

>Don't waste your time or time will waste you.
Nice Muse lyrics... Still good advice though

my gf says this to me a lot. I chopped that bitch up into pieces because she smoked all my hash oil