Hey Sup Forums new here. Found out my significant other cheated on me...

hey Sup Forums new here. Found out my significant other cheated on me. He was talking to another girl for about a month and a half. I managed to get him to stop talking to her but in the process he made me feel like I did something wrong.

I want revenge. His interest revolve around his car and his Job. Both he values very much. So I'm toward one of those things to get some kind of retribution.

Appreciate the advice if given,

Kill him

Thats not good enough, He wont suffer slowly if I kill him.

NOT THE S2KAAAAY

Tits or gtfo

Yes the s2k.. Its his prized possession..

Let me see your tits and I'll show you mine.. Promise >)

Tits or gtfo
On another note he said he was talking to her, did they actually fuck or did they send pics?? If not he was just talking to her, fuck off. On another note be a civilized fucking being and break it off instead of being a petty bitch for a cheatin that does not even sound like they fucked.

Tits or GTFO

id say don't touch his car cos that shits just mean
but that shit looks gay anyway. its wasted on him. give it to me OP

Don't fuck with the S2K, that car doesn't deserve it.

He wasn't just talking. they sent pics back and forth and he text and called her throughout the day when he would tell me he was too busy to talk to me, treated me like shit for the last month and a half and caused fights for no reason and more then likely had her at his house when I didnt sleep over.

Fine since not his car, why dont you give me another option. He values his job very much.. and maybe a few of his good friends

It does, I've bough parts for that car when no other girlfriend of his ever did. I wasted my time dealing with his attention seeking habits. Why not seek revenge??

Sadly he has a gps tracking system on it and if the alarm even goes off it alerts his phone. thats the love of his life...

Tits

I was actually typing out an intricate revenge plan, but looking at your responses, you're in high school. Dump him and learn the lesson to stay away from people who don't care about you. Learn to accept that this person doesn't care about you, and watch for signs of his behavior in others. Good luck, OP.

Lucky for me he decided he needed time to "Fine himself and make himself happy" because talking to two girls stressed him out when one girl found out. High school isnt anything compared to what i've done for this person. I lost a good portion of my time and my life to be with this person to only be betrayed. Intricate response would of worked if it wouldnt be to turn the cheek and act like I learned my lesson. I want him to learn his. Its pretty simple in my eyes.

Suck the dick of every dude that posts in this thread, he'd be so pissed off

I understand wanting revenge but S2K's aren't produced anymore and it would be a shame for it to be ruined. Sell it behind his back and pocket the cash so someone else can have it.

Lets say I avoid the car all together. I get it, if someone touched my car id be pissed. I cant just sit back and let this slide.

On a side note, rumors are they are probably going to be producing SK2s again.

Living well is the best revenge :^)

Go back to tumblr

Timestamp and tits for verification, then you'll get my answer.

Never used tumblr, but thanks

post your tits. He would hate that

Cuck him with a big dick and send him pics. And send us pics.

Sell it to me for 100$

You're welcome.... >.

It's a hard lesson to learn, to stop trusting people.

Why did you buy parts for his car if he has a job?

Birthday, Christmas.

This. Clean your teeth with every dudes needle toothpick dick in here, including mine.. But try not to suck any dicks on the way to the parking lot

EVERYBODY JUST WAIT A MINUTE

did this so (stupidly) called "your significant other" kissed, fingered, fucked right in the ass this other girl?

Everyone here is just following this attentions whore post without the right answers.

Also, where are your FUCKING TITS??

your tits you dumb bitch...

No wonder you got cheated on..

leave that car alone you crazy bitch.

He fucked this stupid fucking whore you ignorant fuck! You show me your god damn tits!!!!!!

How old are you?

Drain the oil while he's sleeping. It's literally one easily accessible bolt. Put down an old towel you don't care about so it doesn't leave any spots to clue him in and catch the oil in an empty gallon jug. You might need like a Gatorade bottle for any extra. Directly under the car, at the very bottom of the engine, a lone bolt between about 10-14mm should be in the middle of a round pan.

I drew them on my paper so they are mine... Just saying.

He has the car lowered, not slammed, he has some kind of class, but its not high enough for me to get to it easily. Thanks for the direct response.

Give me better suggestion if you have one. Cause I dont...

If you can get a hand under it, it can be done

28 and this dumb

I still havent read a single proof he fucked her nice and softer ass than yours

And if he did I can see why, guys this dude is a hero

Now YOUR FUCKING TITS I SAID

This is a fantastic way to get caught. Any person who has done an oil change knows that the oil spews forward a bit depending on how much oil is in the pan/reservoir. The bolt is also likely chafed and balded due to being open with an improper wrench. You will get soaked in black oil, which would definitely soak through the towel immediately. The second that nut pops off oil will burst out, you aren't gonna catch that shit with the mouth of a jug.

I know that she should leave him alone, but don't straight-up sabotage her. Assholes.

-fem who likes cars

He was a hero to me. :)

>sent pics
post the fucking pics

WHY IS NO ONE SAYING THIS? WTF Sup Forums??

Also, if a gallon jug won't fit, actual oil catch pans are less than 5$

Fuck her better than he does, that will show him.

No they are your drawing of tits.

Kill yourself you dumb slut..

I definitely don't believe you.

She has nothing, she's the worst attention whore in here for a while

also a fantastic way to go to jail for fucking with property of someone else

Shut your attention seeking mouth. I gave her a ballpark size because it's not hard to toss four sockets in a pocket. Obviously you try them one by one to find the one that fits.

And it's not my Fucking problem you can't change your oil without making a goddamned mess

The car is too low either way for me to get under it to stick a towel or even a oil pan to catch anything. He would notice after he pulls out either way.

Don't drain the oil that's fucking stupid and he'll notice instantly. Way too much work too. All you need to do is put a good amount of sugar in his gas tank -- that'll fuck him over slowly and painfully and he won't know what the problem is for a good while.

fucking kek

WHAT fucking PROOF do you have they fucked? Cause he sent a dick pic? Guys do that. Doesn't actually mean they're gonna fuck if they're in a ship. Pretending and fantasizing about cheating, and ACTUALLY DOING IT are DIFFERENT THINGS you vapid whore.

Now we've answered your question, we've given our opinion, some like myself feel if he didn't actually slide his dick into this chicks undoubtedly tighter pussy or nicer ass, then leave his stuff the fuck alone and break up with him like an actual fucking person instead of a high school minded dirty cunt rag. We've done our part, now SHOW US YOUR FUCKING TITS you FUCKING CUMDUMPSTER COCKMAGNET

it doesn't matter she's a woman so she might as well be 16 for the rest of her life.

>source: this thread

She can't open the tank without having marks or setting the alarm by reaching in to open the fuel door.

If she drains the oil, he won't know till he starts the car with every surface and bearing dry. The damage will be done before he even sees the idiot light.

Most gas tanks come with a net almost inside around the beginning of the pipes. I drive a focus SVT and someone tried that and failed because the net caught most of the sugar. I heard water works wonders in an engine. Problem with S2k is that they have to pop open the gas cap from inside the car..

DONT FUCKING HURT THE CAR. S2K IS A FUTURE CLASSIC PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU DONT DO IT.

lol that won't do anything. what a stupid idea hehe

tits or gtfo

But after he pulled out would be too late.

dont hurt the s2k pls pls pls

Get a condom, and some drano crystals. Fill the condom about a quarter full with the crystals. Tie it off. Drop it down his has tank and walk away.
I'd suggest making sure you don't leave any dinner prints.

Good one... >)

Having second thought on the car itself tbh. Thinking tires. hes still paying those off and they cost him about 1500 to get and they are brand new.

So. much. this.

post the pics you said she and he sent and post your tits then you will get the lucrative spoils of internet immorality.

>fem who likes car

tits or gtfo

Running an engine without any oil won't hurt anything?
Do you even pump your own gas?

Here are your tits, faggot

Oh... well if sugar won't work because modern cars suck ass then yeah water would be great... Just find an opportune time. I feel like OP is just a troll at this point imo.

Seriously. 'It wasn't me, officer...
>covered in black oil at 4am alone

2 inches across is nowhere near a 'ballpark size' for catching oil being leaked from a pan. Any fool knows you catch it with a wide bowl, and even then, you be less noisy if you're gonna do something like that. For christs' sake. It's not even the dude's car.

This girl's lying about being almost 30. Any retard knows by 25 to put ▲▲▲▲▲ in the ▼▼▼▲▲▲▲. She's an angry highschooler that got cheated on, and she should just...

Listen, bitch. Most guys will cheat on you. You need to grow up and be able to leave them as if they never mattered without looking pathetic. You're giving him the satisfaction, and you're going to get yourself in deep shit in the process.

Let it go. Drown yourself in anime like everyone else.

Two mistakes here, OP.

First is asking 4chin for ideas.

Second is keeping his ass around for this long afterward. If you're unhappy with whats left of your relationship, move on and make something of your life without him.

Best revenge is him seeing you happy, and him not in the picture. No sense doing some shit that could cause you problems further than what you have to deal with now.

>She has nothing
Then GIVE her NOTHING

or let her start a new thread where she doesn't have to say she has a cunt

You know, posting full on nudes would fucking decimate him. I'm serious. If not with us send it to his friends. Also try fucking his boss.

man boobs != tits

seriously though this is the advice I always hear given to guys on here, why would it not be just as good of advice for her?

Reading comprehension is not a strong suit of yours, is it?

Rub a potato on his car and stick your keys in the tailpipe

Like I said, I dont want to try and pop open his gas cap because of the alarm he has. its kind of impossible for him not to notice what is being done.

don't bitch around...

Goooood one!

Being a man, that's the closest you're going to get from me.

YES NOT THE CAR! DO THE TIRES. FATE JUST MIGHT HAVE IT HAPPEN THAT I END UP BUYING THAT S2K

Not my thread. I've been on here long enough to know the rules, but not long enough that I feel the desperation to undress, take pictures of my boobs, and upload them to my computer and then Sup Forums when I could just sit here, in someone else's thread, drinking dirt booze and hoping this idiot stops digging herself a grave.

seriously this.

>10/10 bait thread

This dude gets it

I was telling you that instead of giving her that *cough* terrible idea you should have said tits or gtfo

Well if the gas tank is a no go I say cut the brake lines or even easier would be to open the bleeder valves on the calipers . Hopefully his driveway pulls out into a busy street or something.

No, exchanging dirty pictures is cheating. The fact that you're still with him shows me how little you value yourself.

Dump him.

It doesnt, sits in an apartment complex or at his moms. It's currently at his apartment.

That's actually a myth fam

Dump him op.
Why? Because psychology.
the mistress is there only because you are there, the illusion is that he will be happier with her - but he couldnt be ant more wrong. The desire is there because of the cheating effect, possibly the excitment , thrill, etc.
Dump him and block his number for a month. This will ruin his life and he will fucking sell that car to get u back. Guaranteed.
source: preparing phd thesis in game theory and the links between psychology and micro economics.

P.s.
sry for bad english, not my first lang

He and I are no longer together. I feel that i've sacrificed so much and I'm so angry this is the only thing I can think of to make shit better and make it feel even.

Whatever you do, don't try to pop the tire. Look up videos of people being killed by exploding tires first, at least.

>your significant other

No one cares that your AIDS bag cheated, dude. Now go to club Pulse and wear a bullseye shirt

If you want to really Fuck the car up, it's a great idea.
You people just lack stealth and ambition.

He won't get warnings for oil level or pressure til the car started completely dry and wrecked his shit. I don't know anyone not driving an oil gluttonous shit box diligent enough to check the oil before every start. Especially first thing in the morning.

And nobody would believe ricerboi didn't just burn it all off being a tool and was too embarrassed to admit it

sure pop his tire but be sure to keep coming back after he has it replaced that will make someone love you forever and heal your betrayed heart.

revenge is never the answer, move on, find someone that is loyal, live a good life, don't let him back in your life when he realizes you are much better than him or his sloot

You're right. I'm just angry. I want something back. I felt like I wasted my life away and I gave up so much to be with him. Now for him to just make me feel like I'm the one who did something wrong..

tits or gtfo

(or don't feel the need to proclaim your gender)

I accidentally drove my Audi Quattro 1.8L 4 cylinder for 3000 miles with no oil, and really had no idea, nor noticed any lasting effect, including on mileage and emission results.

I also once drove a Honda Prelude that had an oil leak due to the oil plug not being reinstalled correctly. The light came on while driving on a bridge. I tried to make it to the far side of the bridge (like 1/4 mile). I didn't make it. The engine blew up and there were chunks all over the road behind me.

Inb4 learn to change oil. The Prelude was my doing as a kid. The Audi was a mistake by the shop.