Show me your warface, faggot

Show me your warface, faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RADT9rCTVPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lev me an ma son alone

youtube.com/watch?v=RADT9rCTVPQ

No, You show me your warface faggot!

man i havent been on Sup Forums in months, when did the captcha picture patterns become so much easier. thank fuck

smelling your own farts is disgustingly satisfying

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

why did i laugh at this

Señor Tarta.

let's get this party started

Mak luv, nah war

>just saiyan'

This should be something people should follow more often.

>Forgot pic

define people
“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”

― Socrates

You know, normal civil people in the west. We are so wrecked by our own materialism that we need something to stride and be proud for. We need reasoning. Socrates could be a good idea but it is not standard teaching everywhere. It saddens me.

could move to north korea
or full unrestrained access to universal health care & compulsory military service = sparta

Dis is me angry war face

Talking about philosophy since people are weak and don't understand society. At least some don't, and they start questioning with very little philosophy thrown at them and a ton of religion thrown at them
>Pic related
>Danish ADHD guy
>Converted after contact
>Became suicide bomber
>Didn't understand society

humanity is disinfranchised from meaningful self existence and not given the good time to effective leadership - cognitive dissconnect

honestly the solutions simple its free market & soft drugs, guns, ammo, commodoties, real work, a reason why, propper reward to propper service etc, no trickery games or word manip for advantage, selfless collectivism if any at all

just to give to each what is owed to him etc

@ ur pic
>ant

>@ ur pic
>ant
Different screen sizes I guess
>a reason why
That is what some people are missing, especially some of the young people They don't get it.
>What we get for being Denmark