So in simpleton form, what is the positives and negatives of them leaving the EU?

So in simpleton form, what is the positives and negatives of them leaving the EU?

Your weekly shop will be more expensive and you are looking at massive job cuts.

Good thing that the vote isn't binding.

Positive of leaving= Possibly better trade deals, possibly better control over immigration, full control over laws and legislation in the UK

Negatives leaving = Possibly worse immigration control, Possibly worse trade deals,

If we stay everything stays the same with the NHS (free healthcare) being sucked dry and too many people coming to the UK and abuseing the benefit system which can give up to £20K a year.

The point is nobody really knows whats going to happen because nothing like this has ever happened before on such a scale.

Rule Britannia ear rape version when?

>brexit
Fuck I'm really hoping that's a word that doesn't make it into common parlance. It's a fucking annoying word.

If there is a conspiracy among the global elite then you realize that britain just got the western world cucked right?

Regardless how they posture & drag out actually leaving, the real importance is that in front of the whole world, an entire high-profile nation saw through an avalanche of propaganda, fear-mongering and lies, stood up and said NO to the globalist power elite, and they forced to listen. You have seen irrevocable damage to the globalist agenda, from which it will certainly never fully recover.

Netherlands & France are ALREADY screaming for a "brexit" referendum of their own.

sorry these were orphaned, slight editorial. Roast away, changes nothing.

kek you say that like UK are rebels.

Regardless how they brexit & brexit out actually brexiting, the real brexit is that in brexit of the whole brexit, an entire brexit brexit brexit brexit brexit avalanche of brexit, brexit-mongering and brexit, brexited up and said brexit to the brexit brexit brexit, and they forced to brexit. You have seen irrevocable brexit to the brexit agenda, from which it will certainly brexit brexit brexit.

Netherlands & France are ALREADY screaming for a "brexit" referendum of their own.

A line of "Brexit" brand crackers arer already doing strong sales

Real ale flavour.

believe me, the fallout from this will be huge and ongoing, the whole fucking playhouse is coming down from this

This pretty much sums it up. There are positive and negative arguments on both sides. Which arguments outweigh the others is subjective and is an argument in itself. Then, you also have to consider whether the arguments being thrown around are actually accurate. For example, one big argument for the LEAVE campaign is that the UK would be in a better position to negotiate advantageous trade deals if the UK were to leave the EU. Many, if not most people, took this argument for granted as if it was a fact. However, there is the possibility that the UK may as well be in a worse negotiating position after leaving the EU.

Anyway, you have to understand that there is an infinite number of variables involved in determining whether a Brexit is good or bad and it is literally impossible for anyone to consider and analyze all of these variables in a way that one can even make a somewhat reasonable assumption as what the outcome of a Brexit would be. It's impossible to tell. Also consider the fact that short-term outcomes may be very different from long-term outcomes. Who knows what path the EU will go down 10 or even 20 years from now, possibly dragging all its member states into the shit. Or not. Time will tell.

It seems to me that the EU is not going to want to maintain many of the trade deals, due to the fact that this would perhaps incentivize other nations to leave as well.

I'm pretty much totally new to this, but whenever I see terms like "the globalist agenda", I figure it's probably coming from a rather paranoid position that most likely includes The Jooz.

Having that said, it seems one of the main arguments that come from the left is the typical superficial claim of "xenophobia", so I don't know what to believe .

My fucking ass it is. The referendum isn't even legally binding. Don't worry, your precious oligarchy is still intact.

A friend of mine who owns a business told me that the market just expanded majorly because before this referendum they weren't able to trade with Places like Dubai due to trade restrictions

Welp, there you go... this is now officially a good thing. Confirmed!

thank you for clearing that up and linking after deleting your post then posting again with your changes.

You have balls.

This

You sound brupset

Cameron announced his resignation

Sorry to say there's an astonishing amount of evidence that there IS a globalist agenda spear headed by a lot of "jooz"

16 million Britons want to get cucked by the EU, I say let them move to fucking Greece or something.

Ireland may end up reuniting!

positive

No, I just want to fucking brape anyone who uses that word.

I realize that Jews have an extremely disproportionate amount of power in the world, but many Nationalist-leaning Anti-Semities tend to oversimplify everything.

there is its. been waiting on you m8.

>there is its
There is whats?

The pound is suspected to go up in value by 3 in a couple of years and it's sudden drop in value is due to foreign investors hoping that Brits would have stayed

I've been saying that right now would be a good time to buy british sterling. Was even thinking about doing that myself.

dont think so, why should the pound go up? britain only has his financial economy left, which will be now worthless since its out of the eu. Thats the reason why the made a cooperation with some german stock exchange some months before