So I have this pill I was told was Ecstacy and I want to take it right now. First time though so I'm a little nervous...

So I have this pill I was told was Ecstacy and I want to take it right now. First time though so I'm a little nervous. Any tips?

Yeah. Put the sharpie in the pooper and fuck off

>X in pooper
>pop the sharpie down
>???????
>PROFIT

Put the pill in you butt and use the sharpie to push it deep. Remember the deeper the higher you get.

Well what does it taste like if you lick a small part of it and what does it smell like?

Half it with a friend, chill and listen to music. Most importantly remember. ..YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE

smells and tastes very bitter

Hmm, have fun OP if its good youll probably want to dance alot and youll put that sharpie in your pooper regardless of what ppl here tell you

That's a good sign at least , you might wanna take half first and if you feel good , take the rest.
Or just take it if you don't give a shit and drink plenty of water but not too much.
As for shit to do , listen to music , jerk off , take a shower , get some blankets and get cozy

alright cool. stupid question but just swallow it? no chewing or anything right?

Swallow with water , no need to chew and it's gonna taste very bitter. I hope it's some good mdma and that you enjoy the experience man

checked

Just pop the thing you pussy. It's one e, not a fucking fullmoon crack

thanks man. I took half and it was bitter as hell

probably wanna get a testing kit to find out what it is before you take it.

might just be bath salts

welp

I'll be lurking if you got any more questions , I'd like to know how it affects you

So? You dead?

nah. alive and chilling. nothing really happened yet

how long does it usually take to kick in?

Like 20-45 minutes , where'd you get it btw?

got it from a friend. We were joking around and he asked if I wanted some, and I didn't know he dealt, so now I have ecstacy

Oh alright , but if you're gonna do it again I'd recommend not doing it alone , it's so much more fun around people especially attractive girls since you get super horny and physical contact feels amazing. And dancing/raving on it fantastic as well.

It was either now or a couple weeks and I was getting anxious. I could always get more later.

So you feeling anything yet? You should take the other half (I wasn't sure if you found the pill or what but if your friend sells the e's it's probably fine). Put on some good music and get comfy.

took the other half about 15 minutes ago and I've just been watching the Big Short. Got a little twitchy a second ago, but nothing yet really.

Ask a friend to come over and take the other half.

You'll want to talk, a lot !

It'll kick soon.

It's cyanide, vomit it up or die! Seriously.

>You'll want to talk, a lot !
Also talk about shit you would normally hold back and feel extremely connected and close to people , even if you barely know them

sure hope so

Nice try friendo :^)

You know the D is rad when you talk to a complete stranger about your most darkest secret...

nice mint looks decent judging by the form (beware of cut outs)
any imprints on it? i took a green A a couple years ago that blew my balls off

You don't know what it is, but you're willing to take it.
>Natural selection at it's finest.

Hah pretty much this , I've had this happen and seen this happen

Biggest thing is to remember to drink. You can get dehydrated without your body registering it.

>salty sad soberfag: the movie

bitter is a good sign but half a pill won't do much, i'd just take the other half if you want it to be enjoyable at all.

You do not take it. You don't know what it is.

little late for that one bud

whatever happened to doublestacks?
these new throwbacks look hella weak fam

>NaCl using common sense.
Good job, faggot.

you sure showed op. high five yourself and go tell other people what else you dont like

Yeah I feel really dumb. total egg on my face

looks like a smaller dose than ive ever taken. probably not 100% extacy tho. the white bits should be ecstasy and the rest are probably some other sort of psycadelic chemical. keep in mind ive only taken 4 pills in my life and only 2 had ecstacy in it. so i may not be the most reliable source

So what's the word OP , you should feel at least something by now if it's not bunk

yeah I guess its shit. not really feeling anything at all.

I've done ecstasy that took like 90 mins to kick in.. what you ate before that affects it a lot...

But the longer you wait, the better the kick will be :) or it will not kick in at all if its shit

actually, getting really tingly

thats the little arsnic bubbles in your blood scrapping on along your veins

cool

Tldr snort it

already ate it, waiting for the kick

Infected mushroom - never mind. Listen to this when it's working

well see you guys. thanks for all the help

looks like shitty ecstasy haha

/Thread