You mad eurofags?

you mad eurofags?

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.twimg.com/v/6ca5195b-a8a5-4b20-b209-92440b9a25d6
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36615879
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/david-cameron-calais-refugee-crisis-francois-holland
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No way. We're happy to watch a country crumble. It's good entertainment.

We'll be alright. Still among the best economies in the world. Now at least we can control our own shit and tell illegal sandniggers to fuck off.

Today's a good day.

amp.twimg.com/v/6ca5195b-a8a5-4b20-b209-92440b9a25d6

same

lol eurobitches always think you're enlightened when you're cuckfags. eat shit

>mfw am americunt watching this shit show go from bad to worse
within hours of voting to leave the EU, the pound has taken a nose dive, and now the prime minister said fuck it im out

RIP in peace UK

shut up Greece. You pay debt now.

It's like your bragging about having a small dick.

lmao this dude based as fuck
>we said that, but yeah not happening

yes. yes. let the hate flow through you.

the uk leaving is all over every news station.
can someone enlighten an amerifag as to what this means? the PM stepping down makes it seem like a huge fucking deal.

is this like if texas succeeded from the USA?
im politically retarded so please be gentle with your vocabulary.

No it's more like an 8 year old running away from their parents thinking that that will lead to a better life somehow.

pretty much like NY with all its banks and shit leaves

no one here cares about your stupid island nation.

so whats happening is a negative thing?
how come it got majority vote?

Get over it, you cuck.

America here, we're proud of you guys.

Because the majority of any population is dumb. smart people are a minority, which is why democracy is inherently flawed.

No it's not a negative thing. All those other posters are just disinformation Jew shills agents. Today is a good day, finally we UK can start getting our shit together.

Butthurt faggot detected.

I don't think you fully understood the post. That's fine though. You're clearly a very challenged individual, so I can't be upset.

Doenst realise how much this affect yiur economy, the eu made it easy to trade. Now you will have to pay a shitload of taxes. Only argument you idiots had was hurrdurr we send money to the eu, not realising how much u actually got back. Hurdurr immigrants..
it still takes atleast 2 years to get out.

well its bad in a economic way, but the reason leave got majority is because the EU makes huges desicions for UK whitout they having any say in it. its good in the long term to leave

The PM left because he got reelected on the basis that he will let the referendum happen. He was for staying, which didn't happen, so he is stepping down.

yeah of course it will drop at the beginning everyones scared and taking away their investments. It will take time to recover

Wow so many disinfo agents on tonight....... how many shekels are you getting per post, goy?

its like when you got independence from us brits

At least he is handling defeat like a mature adult.

lol, the only bad thing about leaving is that its gonna be harder for uk to trade for a few years until they get their shit togheter, this is a mayor win in the long term

You could have been more original with your insults. I'm not insulted by what you said, but rather your lack of effort into doing so. Try harder dude.

Britain has 73 MEP's. out of the total of 751. That's almost 10%, which is huge in a voting situation.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-result-nigel-farage-nhs-pledge-disowns-350-million-pounds-a7099906.html

Good job dickheads.

Exactly this, they dont understand how much moneu the EU gives them and what the advantages are of being united. Britfags will crawl back, everything they try to sell in export will become so expensive due to taxes that they will sell less. Maybe they will become the immigrants they hate so much. Love this shit.

I dont rly care tbh

Kek, the fact that the left convinced so many people of this nonsense is a shame.

so? the other 90% should just be able to change major stuff in a country they arent from? the system is retarded and it needs to reform before more countrys leave.

Libtard detected. Or Jew, or Muslim.

It's lovely

nahh

Apparently the jew/bank/socialst alliance made University too expensive to properly brainwash enough British people into thinking that staying in the EU and having Britain pay for fuckup countries like Greece and Italy's debts was a good idea.

>TFW you get cucked by your own greed and Britain tells you to fuck off.

so was this kinda like a declaration of independence?

is there anything better than democracy tho?

fuck you're unoriginal

It will recover, it was lower in 85, and it makes fuck all difference anyway to be honest.

that's exactly what it is :)

implying anyone actually thought that was true, hes just saying that it will go to different places, in our economy

>is there anything better than democracy tho?

Yes. A science based society where major decisions are based on peer-reviewed scientific fact.

It's a legal mess with all the different agreements n shit between EU and UK. Gonna be years (if not decades) before that shit gets cleared up.

Pound drops, UK's exports probably increase.

Markets in EU have been crashing down today, but it's no re-enactment of 2008. Shit's gonna stabilize soon.

EU is less powerful now. The largest NATO member + a huge economy left, it'll cause a large gap in power.

This referendum might cause similar referendums/requests for referendum elsewhere in the EU. Should make EU seem less uniform, therefore decreasing the power it holds.

Honestly, there's no clear prediction on all what might happen. Anyone who tries to sell you that point is a god damn liar or a retard.

Stay cucked, eurofag.

i don't think you know what cuckold means

There is already opt-out. Please, educate yourself on the EU processes before doing anything stupid, such as voting Brexit.

Oh wait.

Already tried that with the Nazis, eurocuck.

>science based society

a society like this would probably self destruct much faster than a democratic society.

No it wouldn't because all facets of government would be controlled by data instead of stupid stupid uninformed opinions.

Need I say more...

I've been planning my escape from this country for a while, this just cements it.
Fucking plebs voting leave based on bullshit and lies and too fucking stupid to distinguish between this and the truth.
Yes we paid in, but we could afford it, and made a fucking killing being the EU's banking center.
RIP UK, I loved you once.

You said stupid twice, so you must be serious.

Ur fucking coin is 0,80 cents worth now. You drilled a whole in your own boat and now you pretending it doesnt sink. You followed Nigel Farache and Boris fucking Johnson. Hahahahah, let me say that again. You believed Boris Johnson and Nigel Farache.

it's not easy being this savage

>tell illegal sandniggers to fuck off.

What an ignorant comment. Sandniggers come to your country because you don't have ID cards. Their illegal status cannot be verified by policemen.

Now that the EU frontier stops at Calais French police have literally no reason to stop them from crossing. From the French point of view rapefugees going from Calais to London are just quitting Europe where they were illegally.

Enjoy multiculturalism and a future muslim country. An inbred people remplacing another inbred people. Truly the Land of the Cucks.

>I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel, head heart and soul. “I held nothing back. I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union. “And I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone, not the future of any sngle politician including myself. “But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path. “And as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction. “I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months. “But I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination. “This is not a decision I’ve taken lightly but I’ve taken it in the national interest to have a period of stability and the new leadership required. “There is no need to have a precise timetable today but in my view we should have a new Prime Minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.”

You have no reason at all to vote right, right minded politicians arent there for yoi, the little man. They couldnt care less about u. I never understood why people with no money at all. Lets say

>good one, mate.

A meritocracy would be best qualified to lead people. By definition it simply means leaders are appointed based on merits, qualifications, and history which generally would allow a government with the best people available. Of course this doesn't sit well with pocket revolutionaries and weekend individualist who care more about their personal freedumz than the common good.

it is still people controlling the data.
you think niggers wont lie about data? lmao
you think a science based society wont develop the most dangerous weaponry, mass surveillance, and control our every day lives? this shit is already happening and our society isnt even based on science/tech.

i think a better society would be one based on science + updated religion.

>religion

kek that's cute

Jesus. You must have dark skin and hail from a place with lots of sand.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36615879

domino effect incoming

>among the best economies in the world

you guys dont produce shit and only do finances.

“If Britain leaves Europe, right away the border will leave Calais and go to Dover. We will not continue to guard the border for Britain if it’s no longer in the European Union.”

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/david-cameron-calais-refugee-crisis-francois-holland

UK confirmed as the new Mecca, time to throw your razors away and to buy your wife a burqa

We produce >m3m3s nigger

Which is why we don't need Eurocucks and their sandniggertopia.

How this ppor faggots are going to die and will come back to Europe and we will kick their bloddy asses

>implying the UK can't have it's own boarder patrols

i said updated religion.
free of all the dogma / indoctrination.
focusing more on just not being a dick and helping others when u can.

no dark skin, but i guess texas is a pretty sandy place

Britain could close their borders and tell them to go away.

calais has been under british control for a while now

the french couldn't cope

nothing will change

>i said updated religion. free of all the dogma / indoctrination. focusing more on just not being a dick and helping others when u can.

That's just called ethics.

Muslim as a mayor, Second most spoken language is POLISH, a shit load of immigrants, pound rates dropping like crazy, money previously spent to EU now goes God knows where, who is mad again?

>That's just called ethics.

Nope. That's called morals. And it used to be religion's main export.

ethics wont help people with the fear of death which drives all of humanity.

Good luck being unemployed UK fags

Are you enjoying watching your own being openly invaded by a tide of sand niggers?

We certainly are. Brits finally learned what it's like to gain independence

how quaint

This guy's a racist faggot, but on this issue he's 100% correct
Not sure how quitting the EU is gonna prevent refugees when they can literally just ship 'em to you

You ignorant fucks haven't seen documentaries about the migrants in Calais. They hide literally everywhere, in trucks, in the ferries, in the tunnel, in fishing boats. They're like cockroaches. Only the French police was retaining the dam of rapefugees.

Good luck catching them when they've crossed, especially considering that they can argue that they're legally there but lost their papers and that jurisprudence says that you can enter illegally the country but not be an illegal

No - I want to leave the EU as well, though that'll never happen - maybe I should just move to the UK.

Will never happen.

Too many people are butthurt about guns and with all the facts backing up the gun nuts they would just bitch and moan until the new utopia government caved in and imposed harsh gun laws.

wow, fuck

north ireland and scotland still in EU, brexit is retarded

This gonna be fun, RIP UK

Oh look. Laws that can be changed.

Was it worth it, Jo Cox?

Thinking about moving to the UK with 20 Amerifag dollars, think that will get me a mansion and some servants?

Looking at the state of housing here, seems unlikely boss.

You WERE one of the best economies considering of the top ten countries you traded with 7 are in the EU. Let's see what happens now - also in light of the fact that a lot of US companies had their European offices in London to take advantage of the EU. Since the UK is now out all those companies will probably move to Ireland. Contratulations.

>can someone enlighten an amerifag as to what this means?

In the short term financial panic will allow savvy investors to make a killing. Now every day that stocks, bonds, and currency drop 20-30% for no fucking reason.

Long term Britain's economy will be somewhat stronger. Because they won't have Germany using them as a dumping ground for German exports.

>You ignorant fucks haven't seen documentaries about the migrants in Calais.
>documentaries

Mfw

Either a retard or a 10/10 troll

Britain is already importing 191B$ more than they are exporting, and loads of financial corporations are going to leave the City for Germany. Britain's economy is fucked.

No, actually we´re pretty glad you finally had the balls to leave after decades of bitching, cherry-picking and sabotaging from within.

You were the unloved opportunistic autism-guy in a club, who always votes against everything.

Europe has a chance to get stronger and, of course, correct some of its mistakes.

Scotland will regain a strong independence movement. I´m SO looking forward to you having real national borders on your island. Because that is what you wanted, a Europe divided by national borders again. Oh the irony...