Am I the only female girl around here who studies Medicine and aims to become a cardiologist?

Am I the only female girl around here who studies Medicine and aims to become a cardiologist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw
hrsonline.org/content/download/26158/1152027/file/SVT.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post tits

hambeast

>female
Disguisting
>girl
Nice

>*BRRRAAAAAAAAAP*

>female
>in my sekrit klub

prove it pls

One and only

>female girl (male)

>flag
>YES
I sell drugs in the corner of my neighblor and shitpost when theres no customers around

>female cardiologist
You've triggered an atrial arrythmia baby, I'll need you to massage my carotid sinus, with your tongue ;)

America will be nuked because of you.

Carotid massage doesn't cure arrhythmias.

>female girl
What kind of boipussy do you have?

Eh? You need to study some more, not only does it terminate SVT in some cases, its actually used to differentiate between SVT and ventricular tachycardia, sorta like the valsalva maneuvre

Sudan bringing tha FIRE

Nigga qhat u doib in 2017

WTF DELET THIS THREAD REEEEEEEĘĘĘĘĘĘĘĘĘ!!!

>sudanian doctors

It does not treat the underlying cause of the arrhythmia. So you're wrong.
>Sudanese """"""""""education""""""""""

>not treat the underlying cause of the arrythmia
You know you're legally obligated as a Physician to attempt it first, before pumping the patient with verapamil or adenosine? Do no harm, remember?

>being pedantic to save face

Are you indian?

>amerilard doctors

nigger shut the fuck up, u don't know shit this sudanese doc will school your ass

>legally obligated as a Physician to attempt it first
Official cardiopathy protocols do not describe such step. Stay in your shithole.

learn some english you fatfuck

You're not getting into Johns Hopkins with this level of retardation, stay in undergrad faggot

> protocols do not describe
> doctor
Lol, I found a reason why America has shitty medicine.

>official cardiopathy protocols
>cardiopathy
What do heart muscle disorders have to do with the treatment of atrial arrythmias now?

If you have any cells in your brain you follow either the
>American Heart Association / American Cardiology Association Guidelines
>European Society of Cardiology Guidelines for the management of Atrial Arrythmias
Congratulations bitch, you played yourself, enjoy pumping poor American patients with life-threatening anti-arrythmic therapy because you couldn't be bothered to follow your own country's protocols

how much you need to study medicine annually in us uni?

It is true though you French nigger
Why don't you tickle my bean with your tongue faggot
>how do cardiomyocites influence the activity of the conduction system
Top kek go review the basics of cardiology literal nigger

You easily get private loans, because everyone wants to loan to a future doctor who will pay them off.

>that feel when no sudanese personal doctor to take care of me

pls come to my home in canada

>cardiomyocites
Its spelled cardiomyocyte, honey :) And cardiomyopathy/cardiopathy is a structural congenital or acquired heart muscle defect, which you would know if you opened a cardiology textbook

>American admission standards for medical school
>can't even spell the name of the heart cell

I am'a comin baby, next year I take the USMLE, which I will rape with 260+ because I already took the British version, the MRCP

I'll pray for Sudan.

Oh look, internal medicine faggots are arguing, how cute

I thought you were doing that android development shit over medicine?

>8:00 am
>reading a discussion between a sudanese a an american girl about cardiology
>I didn't even sleep
What am I doing with my life?

>int
>female
youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw

I am doing both, it was web development + medicine, now it will be internal medicine + android development

Gotta make bank

Why?

>implying Surgeons have any idea about internal medicine besides removing body parts
Besides she's a med-babby, probably 1st or 2nd year, she has no idea how to treat an arrythmic emergency

Are you suggesting that the other med students are girl (male)?

>hurr hypertrophic/dilated cardiopathies are not pathophysiologically related to arrhythmic disorders
something something Ebola

안녕하세요 김

I literally remember ZERO stuff about internal medicine

Been on orthopaedics too long now

>moving the goalposts after looking up google
lel, what's the first line of emergency management of a supraventricular tachycardia caused by HOCM/DCM/RCM/ARVD?

pro-tip: it involves rubbing something before you start that verapamil/adenosine infusion

I am greek

>, she has no idea how to treat an arrythmic emergency
Still waiting for that reference nignog. Guidelines do not include carotid massage as a treatment (or even as an obligatory step) for arrhythmias.

>I am doing both, it was web development + medicine, now it will be internal medicine + android development

Word man

lol i'm doing the same. you want me to hit you with another email address so we can chat?

Was going to call you a faggot for insulting internists but orthos are pretty cool

They all seem HEAVILY autistic though, and depressed.

>tfw you're probably going to leave sudan
>tfw sudan's status as a shithole will just be further perpetuated

It's the first section in medscape, checkmate, you abominable hambeast, enjoy killing American patients because you didn't bother to attempt this

You'll get off scot-free after crying in court

[email protected]
Don't expect immediate replies, and I agree Orthos are one of the respectable surgeons

Did you really just use Medscape as an official guideline for treatment?

Yes, because it cites the guidelines in the references

Here is the the ACC/AHA guideline
hrsonline.org/content/download/26158/1152027/file/SVT.pdf

>American medical student (probably non-white immigrant with shitty high school education)
>can't even follow his own country's protocols

pic related

This is the 3rd time I've checkmated you, either you'er a clueless med student or the absolute shittiest physician in American history

>post having a pussy
>turn into shit about healthcare threatments
only here

To explain to everyone ITT

Before you bring in the big guns, treatment which it inself is dangerous to restore the heart rhythm, America and Europe recommend trying something so cheap and inexpensive as this: rubbing a part of the patients neck for 15-20 seconds

This hambeast refuses to accept this and move on to the expensive dangerous therapy, so you're walking out with a massive bill if you live

She's searching through google to find a retort, but she wont because she's an idiot and this is standard protocol around the world

America getting fucking schooled

How do I delete this thread?

>tfw to intelligent too study medicine

You're probably an Indian or Mexican hambeast with a mustache, a 35+ BMI, Polycystic Ovaries, insulin resistance and bacterial vaginosis

I hope that 2 month old tampon in your vagina triggers Staphylococcal Scalded Skin Syndrome and you die of Sepsis you abomination

Fuck entitled women in medicine, male and female nurses are far, far better to have around than you

Are you black? Mixed? If not gtfo.. We don't like your kind here.

Wtf I love Sudan now

????????
I'm not OP you fucking kaffir
I was talking about how she attentioned whored and it turned into something else.

Please include me in the screencap

I am a girl

Sorry about that, I am very suspicious of people

>also
>le murtad Sudanese meme
I am still agnostic, working things out by researching Islam

What's your race dude?

Op BTFO HAHAHAHA

SUDAN #1

Arab + Black like most Sudanese, more tilted towards the former phenotypically, towards the later genetically, good combination considering my region

America is a shame to the entire world

Muslims aren't that bad after all. Most of the Islamophobia comes from our prejudice towards the Quran.

Islam sucks and has no place in any modern society, it is the perfect recipe for social disintegration, poverty and corruption, I haven't been practising for 7 months

hmmm, smart and not a blind religious follower. I wish my family was like you.
you are cool user, sorry for calling you a kaffir.

You shouldn't speak bad of your roots my fellow Muslim. My family is Muslim and they wouldn't kill a fly.

is sudan elite?

Thank you, if you're Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi or Latino hook me up with a qt cousin, tell her I look like a Yemenite Arab and I am 207cm tall

>be clueless child
>get indoctrinated
>any criticism results in getting my ass whooped
Wow such venerable roots I must stay true to my ancestors.

>they wouldn't kill a fly.
I am sure they wouldn't but believe me Islam transforms you into a savage under the appropriate conditions, also every Caliphate after the Prophet had corruption and murder

>Hey Zaid, collect all the Quran you can find from leaves and stones
>Well jolly ho, the Quran is the perfectly preserved word of God, so perfect me Abubakr, gave it to Hafsa without showing anyone what it looked it and then it disappeared

Really makes you think...

I'm learning golang btw familia, it's neato

>statically typed, garbage collection
Looks nice, reminds me of Obj-C

Made by ((((((google)))))))tm

>Looks nice
>reminds me of Obj-C
something doesn't add up here

>Pffffttfffftffftfffbrrrtgtftrff

Obj-C wasn't that bad to be honest, it had it's own 'structure' types but for a beginner/autist it was comfy was fuck, especially with Xcode's babby-tier IDE

>how do you want your syntax pham?

holy fuck based sudan

Fuck off cunt

kill yourself mexishit

hopefully trump will kill your kind once and for all soon

I love Sudan now

Sorry about that but those in addition to us are the two most common ethnicities where females have those symptoms (P.C.O.S.)

Since she insulted us it was only logical she was one of the other two. I respect and love all Mexicans not her, especially bros like you and the medical school guy

Alright then, there are several medical school guys tho.

dont apologize to that scum

Mexicans need to be burned alive. I'm going to the join the volunteer army for when the US invades Mexico to kill them all and salt the earth

Edgy

If its any consolation I insult myself, my religion and my 2 races far more than anybody else, check this thread below

Let's have some trolling fun, you can be an immigrant as well

Nah, I honestly don't mind as you can see with that leaf above, it just seemed out of nowhere. Anyway, good day lad.

I'm also in medical school, but I aim to become a rheumatologist.

>rheumatologist
Shit tier
Down there with psychiatry and urology

Why were all my posts deleted? I know I am banned, but did you taddletale on me to that extent?

This, do Sports Medicine, if you're good and have connections in the US you'll make bank and enjoy proper rheumatology

>female girl
I hate how we have to say this shit now

SUDANBRO you rekt the shit out of the fat american cunt ily

Thanks bro, I please to aim

I am banned in 3/4 browsers, this post is IE and that's that

the ventroglute

pls the ventroglute how to pin

post feet

>around here
yes
i assumed everyone on Sup Forums was on STEM or a NEET. now you made me wonder how many guys and transgendered faggots study soemthing else