>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Firstly, Sup Forums is the wrong board for this, but anyway...

You're 22. I'm 25. I'm just getting my license now. You have three years on me.

>TFW shitty, minimum wage part time job
You have a job. That's better than nothing. That's a really good starting point. There are many depressed NEETs on Sup Forums who can't even get a job.

>TFW no drivers license
Save for a car. Once you have a car, get your friends to help you learn how to drive.

>TFW fat dyel
As for being fat, keep lifting. Add in some light running, and eat less. Consult liamrosen.com/fitness . This takes time. Be patient.

>TFW low testosterone
Keep lifting, and lose fat. Fap at most once a week. Get plenty of sleep. Take fish oil tablets. Eliminate soy products from your diet, and drink less alcohol if you drink it; they increase estrogen. Also, eat more protein.

>TFW kissless virgin
This will go away in due course. How tall are you? And, do you still have hair? These can help towards your attractiveness.

>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
KEEP TRYING. DO. NOT. STOP. LIFTING. Trust me in this; you think it's getting you nowhere at first.

>get your friends to learn how to drive
>your friends

a-user...

and the job is fuckin shit. i want to get a job in sales because I want to work on my people skills, but i have no experience, I'm thinking about just lying about sales exp and trying to wing it, and do the best i can. If it doesn't work out at least I'll be able to learn from it.

How autistic are you? Are you telling me you don't have any friends at all? Do you still live with your parents?

Go on Reddit and go join your local Canadian meet up. I know you're probably thinking >reddit, but they're probably as autistic as you are, so you'll make some friends there.

Finally, how tall are you? And do you have hair? Is your dad bald/balding? What about your granddad on your mother's side?

Aren't you banned?

>Go on Reddit and go join your local Canadian meet up.

Or see if you can find (or organise) an Sup Forums Canada-bro meetup in your area. Any Sup Forums Canadians interested?

>How autistic are you?
Not very autistic, I can talk to people but I don't know how to make friends with them beyond that.

>Are you telling me you don't have any friends at all?

None.

>Do you still live with your parents?
Yes but i intend to move out soon, just a little longer of saving money.

I am above average height, yes I obviously have hair (wtf). No one is balding.

The reddit meme thing I'm not sure about, I don't see how that would help if I have nothing in common with anyone.

A better option I suppose would be to go to a meetup.com meetup since most people will barely know eachother and fun activities will make it less awkward.

Bump

Hey buddy FUCK (YOU)

Fuck me indeed

Go to bed Rigs

No

leaf

This advice should be screencapped and stickied

Frog

>>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
If you're fat ofcourse it's gonna take a while longer before it shows.
Are you progressing though? Are you doing starting strength?

If you want to work on people skills don't go into sales but work at a restaurant/cafe instead.
I started working in a cafe a couple months ago and it's done for my anxiety/self esteem/people skills what months of therapy couldn't do.
It's scary at first but once you get the hang of it it's a blast

Sales seems more rewarding and much better though.

If you think about it, life in its entirety is selling. You're always selling yourself. And getting a firm grasp of people's psychology seems like a tremendous asset to possess.

You're approaching this in a you-client mindset
Working in a bar/cafe is so benefitial to your social skills not just because of your guests but also because you work in a really close knit (usually) team of people.
Sales teams aren't as close and won't get you the same thing

WAY too much effort

kys yourself my canadian friend

>leaf

Can we just gas everyone below the age of 25?

Pay is shit though

And you're just greeting people and taking their order. And normie can do that. I want to become a master salesman and a World-renowned Orator.

Selling Cappuccino Mochas isn't going to hone my skills as an Orator, or even monetarily satisfy me.

Any*

>And you're just greeting people and taking their order. And normie can do that. I want to become a master salesman and a World-renowned Orator.

Son you never even graduated highschool let alone any higher level education
This means you're capped in life at unschooled labour, you will never reach what you're describing.

The pay might be less but i'd take it any time over sales: fun>marginally more money
My view might be skewed though, I only do it as a job on the side 'till I finish uni

You don't need a degree for sales. It's entirely merit based.

You can literally be mentally retarded and eat your own shit but if you earn rhe company money you'll be around.

That's how businesses earn money, sales is the most important part.

>Fun
how is it fun to work next to normies and serve people coffee like a little bitch?

It's degrading and demeaning to a man.

Im not sure if you're a woman, if you are then you won't understand but men are not suppose to do such jobs.