Do you think they fucked her ? ;oo

do you think they fucked her ? ;oo

I would

Nobody reply past me so the thread dies.

Ok

sure

Ok

post nudes

no. they probably bought her an ice cream or something.

wtf do u care? if its causing u problems find another one

alright

how the fuck do I like comments on here?? I can't find the button

beats me, but those two guys look like two skinny non lifting beta male phaggots to me, it's more likely they are friend zoned by 99% of all women IMO

yes they did op. You have reasons to be jealous. They fucked her pretty hard. Stop lying to yourself that they did not.

thats not the same bitch !

This sounds like a good plan..can you please explain it in more detail?

Guy on the right seems like an outgoing brah. Wouldn't doubt he got some fingers in their at the very least... seems like they're on vacation so fucking is very possible. If the 3 are always together then you already know they let that stooge on the right in... is that your sis or something ?

from the looks of it im sure thats what they convinced themselves was going to happen when they started out
but really it was just an excuse for them to go to bed together and she was probably mostly ignored after the heat was turned up a bit

MOAR shes so fucking hot

gf

i know, u just wanted a nude pic

Sorry to break it to you bro, she's cheating. But hey cheating has been a natural thing since forever. Just because she is taking two bigger dicks and Cumming on her parents hotel room doesn't mean she won't come back and act like nothing happened. Don't be mad at her for you not satisfying her, go cheat bro

the one on the right looks like her brother, which I'm guessing is you user.

The one on the left looks pretty unsure of himself and I would bet the bitch thinks highly of herself.

I would so no, the one on the left probably lied and said he did though.

okay you lost me here but got me back here

Yes. Any three people that are in the same picture together are required to have sex.

Isn't that that mom that got caught having a lip to lip kiss a minute ago with her twin sons?

where her nudes?

No. I KNOW they fucked each other. Those are clearly faggots.

Is your gaydar broken, nigger?