You make me fucking sick, Sup Forums

You make me fucking sick, Sup Forums.

Why do you waste your time on pure dumb hatred of people you don't even know? Who had done you no harm whatsoever, who just want to be themselves?
You people make me FUCKING PUKE. You fat virgin pigs who aren't satisfied with your miserable lonely lives now you have to destroy some stranger's life just because he or she was born different or feels differently. HOW CAN YOU FUCKING NOT UNDERSTAND THAT???? LGBT has been opressed for decades now AND YOU AREN'T FUCKING HELPING. You're just slowing humanity down with your hateful bigoted bullshit!!!!! IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD END YOUR LIVES YOU FAT PIGS NOT LGBT supporters who live their lives peacefully, who support their friends and families, who support other opressed minorites etc.
ARE THEY HURTING YOU?? HOW??? How are they hurting you?? THEY JUST ARE WHAT THEY ARE AND YOU HAVE TO FUCKING STOP OK

FUCK
YOU

Die faggot

why do you use time on hating us, when you don't know us?

die faggot

kys

tldr

I love how there's hormones in our water and people think this shit is natural

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

hear what. go ask some dogs why they chase cars. when you get an answer, then that answer is the same reason Sup Forums does what they do.

Pasta is old and cold now

>fat pig
You are such a fatphobic speciesist. I am so triggered right now.

Are you legitimately expecting us to magically change our minds? Not happening. Kill ourselves? We don't need you to tell us that, it's already happening. The reason being that in this increasingly tolerant world, we are the voice of reason. What madness must this world be in for US to be the voice of reason? You people are the metaphorical cancer of humanity. You are not special. You are not a unique snowflake. You are the all-dancing, all-singing crap of the world.

>Why do you waste your time on pure dumb hatred of people you don't even know?

>IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD END YOUR LIVES YOU FAT PIGS

i dont think the lgbt is opressed here in Sup Forums.

you made pasta. how sweet.

Yall posting in a b8 thread. Op dun give two shits what you think, he's just loving seeing you rage

> Homosexuality has been present in all human history
> It's a contemporaneous thinh

Kek
B8/10
But ok, let me ask you anonymoose, how does posting this change anything?

>Why do you waste your time on pure dumb hatred of people you don't even know?
You mean exactly what you're doing right now?
Well, why do YOU do it?

Worst bait ever.
>you have to destroy some stranger's life just because he or she was born different or feels differently
We don't give a shit about being born different. The problem is, McDoot is trying to fuck with us.

The LGBTP is one of the most facist, militant, and intolerant special interest groups there is.

You lobby for special treatment, not equality. You have equality now, but do nothing but cry about it. Bakers, clergymen, and all other professions you have at gun point aren't required by law to serve you. This is a free country, and they have the rights to deny service to anyone, for any reason. Your leftist pinko policies are bullshit. Want government control of the private sector, move to China.

Kill yourself faggot

>The problem is, McDoot is trying to fuck with us.
Wait what did it do

Didn't you see the thread?
(S)He/It uploaded the video, like "Hello, it's me, Spooky McDoots. You 4chaners are all 14yo little dick brainless pathetic faggots, I'm not even insulted" bla bla bla 20+ min.

Yeah, but i would fuck her face into a fine red mist.

No but just found the video someone re-uploaded it. I'm 1min in and want to kill myself