Cuck/hotwife thread. Any anons have stories of the time you shared your gf/wife?

Cuck/hotwife thread. Any anons have stories of the time you shared your gf/wife?

No but I want to. Hotwife or sharing though, I'm not into the whole cuckolding/humiliation thing. My gf said she would if the time and setting was right.

I always wanted to let my now ex best friend fuck my girl. He's burned that bridge with me now, but he's watched us fuck multiple times and even felt her ass and tits.. Good times.

We are thinking about joining another guy with us, but we didn't find the right time yet and how to approach someone. I see that she gets horny when we talk about huge dicks fucking her, but she has strict guidelines on what the person must look like and all. But still, we didn't come close to even trying, I think I just have to get her drunk and horny one night and go out and maybe it will then. Any suggestions? Pic related.

Green text whatever you have.

Our only time doing it started off with us being at an EDM concert. We had done some ecstasy earlier in the night and talked about it before. She ended up choosing two guys that we were smoking with after the concert was over.

I'm the bull of a cuck couple. It's great.
AMA

both guys fucked her? how did it go, would love some details and/or pics

Anyone want to cum on pics of my gf? Kik vidson33

This slut blew me and 3 other guys at a party. Absolute slut didn't stop till we either came on or in her

All three of us fucked her.
>Her and I were messing around in her car after the concert
>She's hot and bothered
>Tells me she wants all her holes filled
>Told her to take her pick (our car is in front of our campsite where there's a bunch of tents scattered about)
>She sees two guys hanging out in front of tent smoking
>Ask if we can join them to smoke
>Invite them into our tent
>She starts flirting with one of the guys grabbing his leg
>Other guy gives me a puzzled look
>I smirk to him
>She starts making out with the guy

She's cute, I would have came in her too
>Krist 2.jpg
post the others

She loved to gag on cock

I'd love to watch my sister get fucked and cum

Her fuckable mouth

>She grabs the bulge forming in his pants and I start kissing her neck and playing with her tits
>She gestures for the other guy to come closer
>He's standing while she's still leaning into the guy she's making out with
>Pulls out his dick and starts going to work on him
>I'm behind her and I start fucking her
>Seeing her suck these guys off has me diamonds
>Blow my load all too early
>She cleans me off and then goes back to work on the other guy
>Meanwhile, the leaner of the two guys (the biggest dick of the three of us) gets under her
>She rides him while moaning like I've never heard before.

Was she intoxicated or just a slut? Or what am I saying, you have nudes, she's a slut.
Still p cute though.

As long as you pet her hair as I fuck her.

What a cute little ass.

Weird but ok

anyone wanna be with her? looking for sharing

What a good girl. Send more photos.

Both lol she's a huge slut but at the time she was drunk as hell

God I would ruin her

This kinda girl is my jam. Not bad, Sup Forumsro

Ah no one wants to ask me questions so I'll just tell my story.
Met the couple on CL about two years ago. The husband likes watching guys with his wife (38), but ran into too many jerks. So after a couple weeks texting I met them. She's a milf. Thick in the right places. She can't have kids anymore, so I was always allowed to cum inside. At first it was a few times here and there, but earlier this year she decided to be with me exclusively. Before the husband would arrange everything, but then she had my number and would text me to come over. Would have to be careful of the kids (She has 5), so they took out the screen of the bedroom window so I could get it easily.
Yesterday, they told me she never had anal (I knew she didn't like things in her butt). They said soon I would be the first.
So ya, you can find couples on CL

Gave amazing road head btw

Nice. She looks like the type that would be a great girl on the side. Thicc and slutty.
>That bit of fat bulging out the tights
Wouldn't think twice

yes, would drag my balls through glass to fuck her

if you share her through kik
brotribo is me

Worked at UPS and had to go to work at 4 am. One morning I leave for work and my girlfriend is sleeping next me to. I get back from work half an hour early because we finished loading the trucks pretty quick. As I get in I see my girlfriend, fully naked, walking out of my roomates room. I fucked her right after I saw that. Don't know why it got me so hot.

Pic related.

My wife and I have been swinging for a year now. We have one couple who very fit who we have been with 3 times now.

The wife is skinny and I love railing her so hard and the husband has a big cock so my wife is happy out.

Last time we met up we role played a full swap for 24 hours. We went to a city no one would know us and pretended to be each other's partners. We had dinner together. At one point the other guy whispered in my wife's ear and excused him self. Then she waited a few minutes and excused her self. They were gone ten min or so as we were having a drink at the table.
Then the came back together, holding hands. He was flush with a smile and she had reapplied her lipstick.

After dinner we said good night to each other and brought out role play wives back to our rooms. The deal was we had until check out and we had to pretend we were married.

Best thing was our rooms were adjacent but I was the only one who knew this cause I requested it from the hotel. And we went back to them separately.

So I could hear my wife getting pounded. And even a few screams.

Honestly I did my best to keep up but we got the better side of the deal!!

My gf loves being fucked by dildos I want some one to use her as a whore so badly

Damn those tits are perfect

gf

Thread's dying

>Watching TV with gf and buddy
>Gf starts to get frisky with me
>Playing with my dick
>Friend watching out of corner of his eye visibly aroused
>She starts sucking my dick
>He acts like he can't see it/tries not to look
>I say "hey user come sit over here"
>He does it awkwardly
>Gf yanks off his pants and boxers
>Hes rock fucking solid
>She's on floor in front of us, were on the couch
>She goes back and forth between us for awhile
>He says he's gonna cum
>Stands up and blows all over her tits
>It's too hot to handle, I blow my load on titties too
>We're done
>Gf puts her shirt right back on on top of the jizz
>We keep watching TV like nothing ever happened

me and my girl also started after a party when we were high on MDMA

we've been swinging for over 2 years now. summer is when we have most of our fun.

our 1 rule is no one who we know and would see in our day to day lives so we usually go for tourists.

pic related. some german guy fucking her

Where do you live? I want a go at that

Hot, post more

Does she like his big dick more than yours?

She would never say that! But maybe

we live in malta. shes polish i'm south african

Id love to share pics of my wife. Kik me @ bannon.r

I've shared my wife with other hot wives several times.

So fucking hot.

My gf

Bless her heart, she even tried to take DP but couldn't handle it.

Pre or post op?

My girl prefers two cocks in her pussy at once she gets pissed though when they cum to fast

Damn that sucks. She's p hot though. I wouldn't hold back on that

MOAR

Now with pic

sure how do you like her ass?

This is my wife, she's openly a slut and proud of it, she likes making fun of how thin and small my cock is, she's taken my ass, locked me in chastity and has a fet life where she flirts constantly, also has been a slut for multiple men on kik, her goal is to have someone who owns her body and only give me attention with her feet

How to get gf into possible threesomes?

Don't wanna break up with her, but I would be keen on another dude joining.

Any websites for it? (dutch, so CL doesn't really work)

Raw if you don't mind

Cool thing that have never happened

help yourself bro

Uh? Wut m8?

name?

Not on /b
>Oldfag here

ok first letter then?

Ik ben nederlands ;). Als je je vriendin zover krijgt dan wil ik wel meedoen....

Kik: jamesm1401

J

S

did you ever discuss it with her? you need to make sure you're both on the same page before you do anything.

once that's sorted, you just need to find the right person and do it. we found that drugs are a great ice breaker.

>That milky white skin
>That perfect ass and pussy
Shit man.....
Wish I could import a polish girl

any takers?

>That face
>Those sheets
Were you at your mom's house?

yea i do love her milky skin.

here's her tits.

does anyone want to hear about our first time fucking someone else?

shes a little crazy ye but shes a freak

hnggg

the fuck? thats not the photo i shared

trying another one

Yeah go for it

Sure. Nice loli contentacle though.

Wow! Hot as fuckfuckfuck

holy SHIT post more.. how old is she?

dont know where that came from. seriously never saved that shit

story incoming

>

GF and I decide to hit the town for dinner date and drinks. She has people approach every time I grab our drinks trying to flirt with her. We eventually get drunk enough where we engage one. Find out he's a pretty fun guy. Finish drinks and start heading back. Take turns making my slut scream and had her swallow our cum.

Fucking shit. 10/10 girl. Would fuck her senseless and blow my biggest load in her

Great tits. She take any big dicks?

Ass or nothing

Everyone was apparently bigger than me

Ass you say?

My wife has two fwb she fucks regularly. I fuck her too but I have a small penis, so we found her a couple of fb's so she could have big dick when she needs it. I love hearing her cum when they're pounding her. Other than that we're a pretty typical couple.

moar videos ??

Ex best friend let me fuck his wife on a regular basis. We also dp'ed her. She was an insatiable slut. He even set up a gloryhole and found guys on Craigslist for her to suck off.

I'm in a bit of the opposite situation. My wife has a sincere love of me fucking other women. It's surprising to find a woman into this, but on multiple occasions she's asked me to fuck her friends.

>tfw cucking my wife is now a semi-regular thing

7am or so at a friends house by his pool after a long night of partying. everyone high on e's coke mdma and weed.

we had discussed swinging a few weeks before and we were just waiting for the right time.

some guy brought 2 colleagues with him. blonde Lithuanian and brunette finnish girl. both super hot and both high as fuck.

they knew no one at the after party so started making friends. they both hit it off with my girl and they all ended up in a shallow part of the pool, sitting down, smoking weed and getting very touchy.
im seeing this but not getting involved. i was in my zone, enjoying my MDMA high.
stopped paying attention to what they were doing and really dont know how much time passed but suddenly my girl came and said were leaving. I asked why and she said just trust me, you want to come with me.
she leads me to the pool house bathroom where i find 3 lines of coke, and the finnish girl(the hotter of the 2 girls) in just a black lacy thong. instaboner as i realize whats about to happen
we each do a line of coke, and the girl start putting her clothes on, getting ready to leave.
i walk out, say bye to the zombies sitting around the pool and we get to my car
girls jump in the back and start making out. im driving super slow due to highness and trying to see whats happening in the back
arrive safely and as soon as we got in the elevator, the girls go down on their knees and stat sucking my cock

cont?
shes 23

pic is another time she sucked my cock in an elevator

I just want to share my gf. Think it would be hoy as fuck. She's into it sometimes but other times she isnt. Just the thought od her handling 2 cocks makes me a diamonds

Yes my dick requires it

>we live in malta. shes polish i'm south african
South African as Dutch I presume. You don't seem to be a nigger.
Also, how's Polish pussy? Never had the honor to met a Polish girl.

I ever fuck my wife with a friend and I would love to do it again but just show them this time.
2 friends on my wife would be better