pech is cute

Good morning. How are you guys?

>Growing concern

Slow down speedy

Any other requests?

Please don't.

welp.. rip thread

What's up dude

Not really, I just got back from the restroom.

I can take a couple requests before I go to bed or somethin'.

wanna hear another dream i just had?

it's nothing lewd or furry, mind you.

Sure
I'm intrigued.

your irl face

Ok

omg, is it really you ???!!!

not sure if trolling or srs

>covering balding with drawn hairs
KEKS

okay, so it starts off with this high scool establishment, that's sort of a mash up of all the school's i've been to in my life. the entrance is a fucking waterpark for some reason.
nevermind that, i meet up with a fam of mine who, after i suggest we go watch a movie together, he's got DVD's at home he's been wanting to watch the the cuzzes. so now he's gonna try picking me up.
i hear on the news about another mass shooting, no big deal. but then, this white SUV trails off the nearby highway right into the school. shoots out a tire from the minivan just ahead of it and leans it into a ditch into the school, while the SUV rams itself into the right entrance of the school, facing outward.

never mind

nope.

immediate reaction for both me and my fam is to get the fuck inside and find cover. while everyone else scrambles to do the same, we've got gunfire going into the left wing of the entrance. there's a quick encampment just inside the main office but i knew for a fact they'd be dead staying there, so i ventured to the far corner of the building, where there's a lookout tower.

>damage controlling
it IS you
omggggggg

Draw her in a bathtub

This picture is as much me as that one pic is one of Swordbro. Take it as you will.

i climbed the tower until i tired, and tried covering my tracks as much as i could
for a moment, it's deathly silent while i hide out there alone.
i lay on the floor as low as possible to try not to be seen, and get comfortable. until a bear pokes its head out the window

Hmm how about BDSM themed forced breeding of one of them, in any age you feel like doing.
References: sta.sh/21z7zh8aaz6t?edit=1

Damn.
I had a similar occurrence in a dream, minus the bear and the school shoot, haha

dude, no one cares

I did.

the guy comes up and opens my door. his hair is frizzed as fuck, he's past middle-aged, he's vaguely dressed like the sniper with a brick of some compound strapped to him, and he was my teacher brian. completely fictional teacher, mind you - i never knew a brian but i knew him in the dream.
now what he does, is he tells me he was gonna try to kill the dog that we leave up in the tower, which is why he brought the bear. but i'm one of his favorites.
so then he pulls down the projector screen and lets me play a game while he does something around the room. me, i'm too busy trying to call a student (vriska? what the fuck?) and the fam that came here to see if they'd try to pick up, and too afraid to run.

>the guy comes up and opens my door. his hair is frizzed as fuck, he's past middle-aged

My sides

...that's alright too.

who dat?

this fucker had like no jaw tho

I tried I guess...sorry for how it came out.

Good night, cute fuccboi.
I'll get you next time.

I'm working on this here

after that, he changes the screen to a whole god damn article about a fungus, along with a plastic bag he has with small holes in it, like one of those lego bags. tells me if i smell anything funny (no), directs me up to the passage about fungus sporing then lets me smell it again and "yeah its pretty rancid"
that's nice, this particular fungus has been known to kill people from 2 hours up to a week. by then, i feel my fucking gut pull forward, but only for that single moment.
and he's busy digging through some boxes in the room again
i ask him, if he's gonna try to kill everyone in the school, why kill me slowly? i can get like, an antidote, or detox within the week.
no answer.

the rest of the dream is too fuzzy to remember, but I think it was just staying in that room until help arrives.

THANKS ALOT

scratch that, his face was literally just a younger Rick

Something like this?
Tell me if you want something changed

Hey Crim, that is surprisingly cute.

No problem friend, thanks for the /r/, and sorry if I butchered her really bad.

Thanks Provo

Nah it's really nice actually. I just miss the bow, that's all.

Cuute.

Well thanks mang. I just figured taking a bath with hair accessories still in was a bad idea. Even if it is a iconic part of the character. But yeah the kinda cutesy romantic comedy kinda vibe ain't bad. Good request all around.

I'm good. Sorry i took so long. thread was dead was fuck

requesting you draw a tiny robot

I started a new thread cuz I thought this was dying

I might color it, poorly, in photoshop

how would that one be any less dead?

/r/ for a girl sleeping, ass exposed
As lewd as possible

you tell me

suddenly Mr Smiles, everywhere!

Evening thread, whats kicking

Draw shoe on head

Yeah something like that, would be delighted if you used little bit more detail.

>Smol robutt

Maybe next time

k

Also I'm coloring that /r/ of Haruka

Do a close up wet pussy fuck mane

not the strangest request, but here's a quickie

any monstrous requests?

anything to do this morning?

thx

This

Sorry, shop's closed now

Gtg

>nsfw this early
nnnnot rn, sorry

Another time, thread

OK see ya some other time.

k

this threads getting outta control

morning Hips

BUMP

Nice nightmare material bro.

Drawing on paper feels so mother fucking good holy shit I miiisssed this soooo much

Show us your work, man.

>that feel
send pic

>Show us your work, man.

No because my ego and overconfidence is really a front to mask my fear of judgement and disapproval.

we already knew that. show us

i am judging your facade and i disapprove

absorb all that graphite, let its power infuse you

thank ye

>we already knew that.
Fuk...my sekrets...

>show us
Noep

>i am judging your facade and i disapprove
damn

>absorb all that graphite, let its power infuse you
MMmmmmm givin myself the HB cummies

was Aquilles not the one who drowned but a moment in that great river that gave him his bronze and unbreakable body? What is fear but a crippling and judging entity in itself?

Would you not risk the river and be rewarded with an indestructible form yourself, only to be harmed by your own weakness? Or would you cower forever in fear of fear?

Show work

Hi boys! how about i draw every single lewd and fetish request i get? iI PROMISE I WILL DRAW THEM

Hey guayo, haven't seen you in a while.
How's it been?

draw a tasteful portrait

tit fuck pls

winner?

I'm so mad that I read all that.

Not gonna show work just out of fucking spite.

Maybe a masturbation pic?

I miss Sergal ;-;

Loli guro

Show me the GOTDAMN paper EHG or Ill blow you fucking shins off, I swear to fucking god.

chicken dinner

Alguien parla espanol

No se dice parla, baka.

Jag kan inte förstå vad du säger

Hello sidhe

wouldnt having your body turn to metal mid river be even worse for the swimmer though?

And just as no blade may pierce his flesh, naught but his breathe could pierce the rivers surface

its all fan art of your anime waifu isn't it...