>buy gun license
>buy .50 caliber semi-automatic anti-material rifle
>wake up to crashing sound in the night
>smile, get out of bed
>walk to closet, grab emergency cheeseburger, cigar, and rifle
>load rifle, and walk downstairs
>two asshole burglars stealing my microwave
>aim rifle, and hipfire at one of the burglars
>his torso immediately flies against the wall, his legs stumble and fall to the ground
>gunshot energy shatters my tv, and blows out my ear drums
>turn to second burglar, he drops his 9mm in fear, and begins running and screaming
>fire another shot, tears through entire house, leaving baseball sized holes straight through the brick walls
>start shooting as fast as I can toward my front door through the wall, mag runs out
>lightly place gun and cigar on the floor, take bite of big mac, and walk through the new hole in my wall to see burglar soup at my door
>phone police, and wait with burger and cigar
>how's your morning, Sup Forums?

The recoil would have taken your arm off bro

The Barret does not have that much recoil you pleb.

Police would be mad though because that gun is over kill lol, but if it's all you have well , then it's all you have.

You should be sleeping Ausfag.

That feel when I actually own a Barrett m82a1

Damn that'd be sexy. I really want something like that, but not for home defense.

prove it
time stamp with your gun

I'm at work fucktard. I don't carry it around with me. Here is one I put on Sup Forums a while back.

The geneva convention does forbid the use of anti-material rifle on human... You fucking liar

I meant OP
fair enough though. you are a faggot for not open carrying

The motherfucker weighs close to 40lbs with a full mag and scope. Your not going to carry it far.

Nope. Look into the barret's design

>buy gun license
theres your problem

>home defense
>geneva
Hmmmm?

Still it's bad man, It's like killing somebody with a chainsaw, very effective but damn it looks bad.

Nice

lol did you jerk off when you made up this story? This is the most beta fantasy shit I've ever heard.

>rifle
>smg
>sniper
>pistol
JFC don't tell me he carries those AND the ammo for each on

There are several recorded sniper kills with the .50cal genius.

Looks bad to who? When i had a home invasion in Louisiana, we wrestled the guy down and beat the shit out of him. The cops came in, and looked around the apartment. We were doing construction and the cop asked us why since we had tools lying around, why we didnt use them. We had saws and hammers everywhere, this cop didnt give two shits.

that was the only pic I could find to visualise how much infantry people carry.
either way, 20 KG is nothing.

my home defense rig

>not swarovski

.50 is not forbidden, anti-material rifle are

That's an infantryman. Snipers generally carry a lot less, just their rifle, sidearm, ammo for each, binoculars, canteen, and the rest is dependent on the situation. Snipers have extremely heavy primary weapons compared to infantry, and need the ability to take a shot and relocate quickly. Carrying all the shit an infantryman does, or even the equivalent in weight, is counterproductive and makes you an easy target for counter-snipers.
Source: I was a combat sniper in Iraq.

>Sup Forums
fag

Wanted to keep it 100% USA made. I also machined the muzzle flash. But yes Swarovski is the best

papa and uncle were IDF snipers, I can't say from experience but they tell me that they carried both sniper rifle and regular gun with ammunition for each, but no sidearm. different army though

>black tip
The 'anti-everything smaller than a tank' round.

can you vouch for the origin of the boolets?

thats fucking retarded, what is gonna do, kill them too much?

Huge damage to the body (which is unnecessary and barbaric)

Nice bait, it's used all the time in combat against ragheads. Both the Barret and Browning M2.

yeah i buy USA made materials and assembly my own boolets

Bullshit, prove it. Otherwise stop getting all your information from movies, we've all seen 'Shooter'.

You could also just buy Federal, it's good ammo. Brass casings lose durability with repeated use through reloading.

> .50 caliber
>anti-material
an anti-material rifle is greater than .50 cal, eurofag.

Anti-material rifles are used to disable vehicles and shoot through medium and heavy cover. They are not outlawed against humans, however, as they usually result in an instant death to the victim.

"In general, anti-materiel rifles are chambered for 12.7×99mm NATO (.50 BMG)" -Wikipedia.

> -Wikipedia

I agree, reloading is more work but cheaper.

It's quite good at going through a whole car!

This is a 2 inch thick plate at about 500yards

>buy gun license
Lol

Here is what the inside of the 709 grain black tip AP rounds I have look like.

The green tip 5.56 is for size comparison.

I didn't know they sell military equipment in regular weapon shops...

My friend's dad was a vet, used to be part of some hot shot French Canadian unit. The dude had a .50 sitting in a cardboard box with all his old army stuff packed in tight. I guess it was right enough that when the primer rusted out and went off that the round fired with full forced out of his house and into his neighbor's.

you're the reason I bought mine.

found the faggot.

Green tip and black tip, eh? Who do you plan on shooting that's wearing a vest?

Well I still have healthy, properly working ears and all my bones are intact in my upper torso and arms region. Also my walls are looking great. Plus, no blood or dead bodies in the house, except the basement. AND I still have my cheeseburger in reserves.

How much for one of these?

More like looks awesome

another faggot.

It also forbids hollow points friendman

Nobody. Generally military surplus is a lot cheaper than new. Got 525 rounds of the black tip .50bmg for $2.11 a round.

>not having a railgun

Internet Defense Force snipers, what a load of bullshi...

How do you like it so far?

>cheeseburger
>big mac

anyone who falls for this -1359735/10 bait is a deadset fucking retard 9gag leddit nigger who deserves to be taken by the internet police and put in jail to be raped by jamal

I feel like I got a good deal paying $8,200 for new gun+ scope.

>not using holy Imperial plasma to purge the unclean

Sweet fucking Jesus. If you can't get a full auto M2 where you live you should definitely look into getting the semi auto M3 or whatever it is. Since they're already linked it makes it a lot less time consuming.

haven't fired it yet. I was going to post pics the last thread on /k/ but I didn't want to deal with the hate.
buying mags and ammo. I want to get out and shoot my 1919a4 belt fed again.

Taking the links on and off is easy.

I still dont understand why you cunts think its ok to own a rifle like this.

Fuck dude that cost more then my life

Cos niggers

Why wouldn't it be if you're not a fruitloop or a dindu?

Why do you feel its not okay?

why is it bad?

cosine(niggers)=0.00

I love judge dread

hey I'm not the one who needs a fucking anti-tank gun to keep burgulars outta my place.

These are 200 rounds of m20 APIT I bought recently b

#Yolo

Nice dubbadubs. That looks like an awfully short range trip

no food/water to give you longevity?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
I only wish I had API-T to use, alas my FMJ must do for now.

faggot

Short range tip?? Some of the tracers don't even light up until 200-300 yards out.
I picked them up on links in the 40mm can shipped to my door for $2.92 a piece. It's all 2011 lake city brass too!

I meant you won't be there long. Lol. At least I wouldn't be.

Underrated lulz

Also just realized you might be Unlinking them. In that case Nvmd. lol

it aint no anzio 20mm

>be me, today
>make shitty greentext for the luls
>expect many keks
>thread turns to /k/

and now you go and shoot donald trump from 2km away like every goddamn speech he has given had a clear view without bulletproof glass(if it has 50 cal goes through it easily)
and tall building 1km away atleast. easy kill and if you make yourself known you will be hailed as hero.

when you need to kill an elephant from thtee countries away

You sound like that stupid british teen who tried to do that, and failed to actually purchase a gun and tried to grab an officer's gun.

I usually don't get political because it's pointless, but I'm going to throw this out there...

You probably hate Trump because you think he is racist and spreads hate.
Yet here you are wanting him killed... That is irony at its finest!

Not everyone who owns guns wants to murder people.

>grab emergency cheeseburger
zoz

you can't legally fire weapons like that in the US, OP.

Reported.

>Not everyone who owns guns wants to murder people.

it's not worth it to suffer through school shootings because you think a gun is some cool toy you should be able to get without hassle

i am a racist, I agree that muslims should be bombed and I hate the refugees,(live in europe)
BUT I also hate americans, 2 places should be bombed usa and middle east, world would be a better place, i am aryan but I think world should be ruled by a A.I that works for the better of humanity not for individuals, like communism that works,

>i live in mommy's basement too

fixed

not in the basement ^_^