Sup Forums I need your advice. This girl in the picture wants to take my 24 y/o virginity...

Sup Forums I need your advice. This girl in the picture wants to take my 24 y/o virginity. Should I use my V Card to take a one way ticket to Pound Town and shove it in her tunnel. Or do I choose the caboose.

CABOOSE

Do it

if you're an ugly mofo, go for it.

I would try anal If I were you, shes seems desperate so shell say yes. When it comes to chick like these they are really only good for first time butt fucks.

Wasn't she taking you to some weeb fest?

there is no such thing as man pride and the beauty of the first time. if you're 24 and virgin, go lose it
my first time was at 18 with a 6/10, I consider myself very lucky

july 2015

she has nice tits. But I don't know. She is in a scooter sometimes, so I feel weird.

Shove it in the tunnel and use your "v" card. Little whiny fag claiming to even have a v card kek.

bruh, no. u can go to walmart at 3am and find something better. that orge is a 3/10, just above someone with down syndrome.

Just don't put it in her mouth. She'll probably eat it

Please abort OP

I'm ugly af and even I wouldn't touch that....

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew

My god it's hideous, I'd rather jack off and so should you. Ugly and fat girls always have std's cause only niggers and spics will fuck them

CABOOSE YOU FUCKING TWAT

FUCK YOU RACIST SISTER AND MOTHER FUCKER!!!

SAVE THE V CARD OR A GARBAGE DISPOSAL HOLY SHIT FUCK JUST RUN START RUNNING AND DONT LOOK BACK

Maybe in the ass to be certain no one gets pregnant.

Also keep in mind that she'll probably want to see you more if you take her up.

Do it, fucking a fat uggo can actually be a pleasant experience because theyll be more consious about your pleasure. Regular women wont give a fuck about you and will lay there like a dead fish expecting you to get them off, hell, youll probably give this bitch the time of her life just by groping her tits.

fuck that just get a hooker man, shes fucking gross

i bet her body smells like grease, her pussy stinks, she doesnt shave, breath stinks, giant nasty nipples and a dumpy lump filled ass.

I would do it. And I'm kinda handsome and fit.
I'd just love the fact that I'm way better than her and she would say yes to everything.
Also, I would put my head between these huge boobs.

You must be new here, also...tr-tr-tr-TRIGGERED!

Please no. Dear God no. Don't you dare put your dick in that creature

This, OP.
Do it like every normal man.
If your autism keeps you away from picking up drunk chicks in clubs, you should consider hiring a hooker.

>inb4 hooker said no

OP WE TOLD YOU A FEW DAYS AGO TO ABORT THE MISSION.

OP you need to abort this asap

if you haven't lost it by now then you probably can't do much better

You can do better op.
Im an ugly fuck myself but ive been with 2 girls both around 6,5/10 face and 8/10 body and im still only 19 years olf.
Just dress nice, get a nice haircut and take regular showers and you can do way better.

if she lets herself look like when everyone can see, she doesnt take care of anything else.

How old is she How old are you?

She seems ok

hooker said no

you're going to regret it

go for it, you'll never do it again or ever consider doing it again after

nah, youll regret this over time

nonononononono you could find better on craiglist

Listen to this user, OP!
Abort your mission and re-think your life!

ask for nudes and post them here faggot

i dont care for body at all. but that face is way to ugly for me. i dont know what your stand is on this or what you look like. but i think i'd stay a virgin, if i were you.

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

Run for your life

You're a 24 year old virgin op. Fuck her as selfishly as you can. Get your first nut and then completely cut contact for eternity. Seriously a lot of guys don't cum their first time cause they are to nervous or worried about making her cum. You literally don't have to worry bout any of this. Just smash into it however you want and enjoy it. Then maybe shoot the drooling troll in the head and put it out its misery.

Expert mode: shoot the troll first then loose virginity

No we are talking, yeah ask nudes (boobs) but don't fuck her.

post a pic of yourself so we can judge if u should or not. if thats the best u can get then do it but dont sell yourself short.

im guy in black