Wife is adamant that we cut our soon to be born son, I don't really agree with it...

wife is adamant that we cut our soon to be born son, I don't really agree with it, but she insists that he will thank us for it. The only concerning part is... well she just talks about how she likes the power of choosing for him. Is this normal?

It's better in the long run to have him cut. Reduces risk of infection and such by a shit ton

Thats a myth lmfao. Its better hes not cut. OPs wife is fucking nuts

While probably a bait thread, don't do it OP.
If he wants a circumcision he can get one when he's old enough to decide.
Just be a good parent, leave your child uncircumcised, teach him to wash his dick properly and to pull his foreskin back when he pisses.

when was the last time anyone heard of an infected foreskin just because?

let them decide later in life, sheesh

dont cut, born with it for a reason
if he dosent like it later in life he can get it loped off

Shes fucked in the head and your a faggot

Tbh, I had a too tight prepuce and it really fucked me up. I wish I was cut.

My wife tells me she's glad I'm cut and that she wouldn't have gotten with me if I wasn't

Heh, enjoy your life user, sounds like it's going to go well for you.

alright so a couple of things here, if she is saying that she just wants the power to choose for him you need to contact a professional, thats a weird as hell sexual thing she has that is not okay. second there is very little medical reason. it does reduce the risk of infection from about 2% to a bit less than 1%. im pretty sure its a religious thing for some people

Seems sound of mind, you should stay with her to protect the next user

No one thanks their parents for that. If it is so awesome, tell him about it when he's older and then see if he wants a portion of his dick, including nerve endings, to be removed.

im happy to have my foreskin
as for infections i wash my dick regularly and dont go for filthy bitches
as for the logic of a woman to say he will thank us makes my head hurt because bitches dont know about males and our pleasures

Which is the wife? They both look like you.

circumcise fag here, don't do it. I've never orgasmed in my life and never will because dat sensitivity loss.

>he will thank us for it
did Theon Greyjoy seem happy for losing his dick?

It's genital mutilation. 80% of the pleasurable nerve endings are in the foreskin. It is literally the equivalent of cutting off a women's clitoris, and it ought to be illegal.

Also, circumcised men are the reason why erectile dysfunction pills are so popular, as well as why STD's are so common, because aside from the lack of any orgasmic pleasure except in the second or 2 during cumming, they cant get any sensation when wearing a condom because they have no foreskin to stroke their penis head inside the condom.

Your wife is a psycho bitch.
Run for it OP

If a woman thinks it's a good idea, it must be wrong.

He is not going to thank you for it. Ever.

>buyer's remorse

US here. I've got a baby boy on the way, and have chosen not to have him cut. I've got a partial cut, but think the trend will lower over time. There is little no reason to have it besides dick fashion. You have it only because you're dad has it, and that doesn't make sense to me.

If americafats learned to wash themselves this wouldn't be a problem

wash your dick maybe you smell like shit

There is actually 100% no medical reason. It does not reduce risk of infection at all, which is already at nearly 0.

Foreskins don't force the dick to be filthy. And even if they did, dicks don't get infected by being filthy. If they did, every many who fucks someone in the ass without a condom would get an infection.

Circumcision was, in fact, pushed in the United States by fundamentalist christians who wanted boys to stop learning how to masturbate by playing with their foreskin.

In the frenulum, actually. I know, I used to have one. Destroying it is analogous to clitoridectomy. It also makes fucking an ugly cow more pleasing, which would really help those entitled cunts known as feminists in the fuck market.

>Murican
>Not retarded
What type of mental case would seriously cut their son. You realize that the foreskin contains vital nerve endings that drastically improves sex. It also helps a ton to prevent scar tissue which is common for people who are cut to get especially when masturbating hard.

Tbh circumcising children under at least 16 should be considered child abuse.
You can't even get a nipple piercing under the age of 16, why should you be allowed to have parts of your body removed for no reason?

I mean she kind of explained it, she said that because we live in a man's world it's really why women are allowed to choose and so forth, she says its her choice, not his, as he will be free to do anything he wants in life bcause hes male. She said there's nothing more empowering, and actualy she wants to do it herself but I said that was a bad idea. Personaly I dont care either way, fuck it

its my child's body, I'll do whatever I want to it

you married a crazy person.
>she says its her choice, not his
Absolutely disgusting.

He'll turn out autistic.

your wife is a feminist bitch, but its too late for you now to gtfo,if you love your son you will not cut him, he will thank you for life for not being mutilated

Completely the opposite:

---
The foreskin has twelve known functions.
They are:

1: to cover and bond with the synechia so as to permit the development of the mucosal surface of the glans and inner foreskin.
2: to protect the infant's glans from feces and ammonia in diapers.
3: to protect the glans penis from friction and abrasion throughout life.
4: to keep the glans moisturized and soft with emollient oils.
5: to lubricate the glans.
6: to coat the glans with a waxy protective substance.
7: to provide sufficient skin to cover an erection by unfolding.
8: to provide an aid to masturbation and foreplay.
9: to serve as an aid to penetration.
10: to reduce friction and chafing during intercourse.
11: to serve as erogenous tissue because of its rich supply of erogenous receptors.
12: to contact and stimulate the G-spot of the female partner.

your woman is batshit insane and the fact that you want to let her hurt your own child is mental
kys

We'll talk again when you are in prison for beating or raping your kid.

>Personaly I dont care either way, fuck it
You're going to be a great father some day. the moment his living in your home starts to bother you be sure to take him to a psychiatrist and dope him up on often torturous, brain damaging neuroleptic zombie drugs so he'll sleep 14 hours a day and be zonked out all other times.

Don't go to prison for beating your kids in the U.S., normally don't even get in any real trouble at all. Violence kicks ass in this country. Only sex crimes are considered very serious. And money crimes, but not so much.

I'll do some thinking on it, I guess youre making some good points, but my wife is great, her family is just pretty fundamental i guess, she just really wants to feel in control

You gonna go to prison, too?

Look, she actually wanted to wait until he's a little older and then have it done, so he can appreciate it and the money we have to spend on it, but sadly the law only allows it on newborns i think.

if control is her reason for it, don't let her do it
your reasons are good but she probably doesn't have that in mind

Already have. Easy as shit. After the 45 min "describe his behavior" with the therapist, it's nothing but 5 min med checks with the psychiatrist from there on out.

ye.

What is he on and what was his diagnosis and what did you tell them?

just because someone wants to be in control does not mean they always should be. she also sounds like someone ready to beat the child once it does not live up to the perfect life that she wanted.
she will pretend she didnt do shit when you come home trust me mothers dont mention what they did that made the child misbehave only that the child did not listen

No it's not a myth. Two of my cousins had to get adult circumcisions due to infection. 10 and 12 years old. They said it was traumatizing. I did it. It hurt to watch. Its fine now.

>her family is just pretty fundamental i guess, she just really wants to feel in control
That is no excuse to mutilate a defenseless child.
I'm a female and if I'd ever get a son I wouldn't hurt him because
>hurrr he has his whole life ahead of him as a maan
Then again, I don't buy this whole patriarchy shit. Still, even when I was a die-hard rape-culture-believing feminist I was strictly anti-circumcision. There is no excuse for something like that.

>I dont care about a completely unnecessary procedure that at best has a 40% chance of mutilating my son and at its worst will kill him from shock

Yeah im calling bait. Nobody is THIS retarded, not even Americans.

I told them he had episodic tantrums where he'd break shit and beat himself in the head and whatnot. They did some neuropsych eval to see if he was autistic, when he wasn't they diagnosed him with disruptive mood dysregulation disorder.

He really did have these symptoms, but not as seriously as I let on. Just don't like some kid I never even wanted breaking the shit I fucking work to pay for. He's on Risperdal, Tegretol, Cogentin, Depakote and I cant remember the other one, I think it's ativan. He's so sedated most the time he drools and drags his feet when he walks.

they didnt wash their dicks and the parents had the responsibility to teach them this so either bait or mentally retarded

Genital mutilation is obscene. DO NOT DO IT.

thats a lot to be on wtf

>Cogentin
"Benztropine (Cogentin) is used to treat symptoms of Parkinson's disease or involuntary movements due to the side effects of certain psychiatric drugs (antipsychotics such as chlorpromazine/haloperidol)."

I hope you fucking burn in hell for all eternity. Movement disorders from those drugs are almost always PERMANENT! You just ruined his entire life!!!

don't cut him , pic related

It's actually not, they tell me that many kids with bipolar or DMDD are on 5 or more meds.

only when it's done to females, i mean come on

when it's done to males, it's surgery. get it fucking right

Listen to your wife uncut cocks look disgusting and noone wants to blow a stinky smegma filled dick

This x100

what country is this?
where im from they use only when type of medicine at the time

Look, the fact of the matter is, it's going to happen, it's legal, and you can't do anything about it, and you never will. This is the way things are, and fuck you for disagreeing.

>she just talks about how she likes the power of choosing for him

She's fucking crazy. Save your son the hassle of being raised by a narcissist.

there will be smegma if you dont wash it and to develop smegma the dick havent been washed for weeks i believe. and ive never had smegma wtf my parents told me how to wash my dick even if it hurt like fuck at the beginning

fucking retard is retarded
shes powere tripping scary sign.. tells me she'd starve her child to prove a point also beat herself and say you did it.
how the hell does she know?? she has no penis cant makje call of what would be thanked for......

>Fuck you for not having the same opinions as me!

Not OP, but there is no place in the world where they do this. Polypharmacy is the standard in psychiatry. It's incredibly rare that a psychiatrist prescribes only one psychiatric drug, and more drugs are almost always needed to treat the side effects of previous drugs as well, which is why that guys kid is on cogentin (and probably the ativan as well, since neuroleptic "antipsychotic" drugs like risperdal cause akathisia/inner restlessness)

that's those two gay retarded brothers that fuck each other in the ass.
why they wearing hospital gowns?

maybe if your an armless detegenrate who doesnt know a bout showers,.....
believeing some shit over 2000 years old almost as ada as using a law (commandment) written over 200 years ago to justify having weapons that are used for nothing other than murder....... technology advances so should our laws

> wife is adamant that we cut our soon to be born son

How would you like to have a knife cutting off skin from your dick user? I got cut at age 12 due to reasons. Most painful thing I've experienced and I've had everything from broken bones to full on peritonitis.

> she just talks about how she likes the power of choosing for him

It's totally normal for human beings to like having powers over others. The weird thing is someone expressing it like that about a her own child. I'm afraid you may have put your dick in crazy.

One of my sons is partially cut, they just nipped the tip but otherwise he has foreskin covering the head. I'd call it botched except I think it may work out better for him in the long run.

I'll say this though - teaching a kid to wash under his foreskin is easier said than done. They don't fucking listen for shit.

You'll just have to do it for him.

This is rubbish. I'm 27 and uncut and have never and I mean never had any problems in my life. If it wasn't needed we wouldn't have it in the first place.

what the fuck movie is that?

I do, and it's awkward as fuck.

Men have nipples. Nipples are for breastfeeding. Men cant breastfeed.

Checkmate. Game over.

This. Why doesn't she cut of her flaps and leave that poor boy with foreskin he was born with. What the he'll does she know.

topkek

Getting cut at birth is OK I find it fucked up wen people get it done as full grown adults if you really think it's because she wants him cut as a way of taking power over him your nuts and need help same go's if it's the other way as well with a mind set like that get ready to rase a retard good luck

Sixteen Candles
watch that shit. classic 80's comedy.

So, are you suggesting we should get our nipples removed? Cause I'd be for that if I weren't the only one. I jog and chaffed nipples hurt like a motherfucker.

>Sixteen Candles
>watch that shit. classic 80's comedy.
wtf? It's a stupid movie about some drama queen whose parents forget her 16th birthday so she goes and fucks some bad boy to get back at daddy.

Shit tier movie to the extreme.

CUTFAG HERE, DON'T FUCKING DO IT TO HIM

lulz at that description

Guns are justified you moron. Or have you been listening to too much Hillary?

Go back to middle school

She finds love, you heartless monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for telling me

>Says someone else should go back to middleschool
>Gives vague, shitty pseudo argument
Go back to middle school

too much anal?

>Reduces risk of infection
Source on this

Also, how uncommon do you think infections due to surgery are? Yeah...

No do not cut the boy

I was born without nipples but still have my foreskin. Checkmate

some children learn faster than other

Grow the fuck up and stop this from happening, you vile piece of shit.

>likes the power of choosing for him

Good luck with that power crazy cunt, OP. Won't be long before she wants the power to choose for you. Enjoy getting cucked.

God damn it people, I already said this once in this thread, and it's NOT a fucking conspiracy theory, it's been proven far and beyond for generations:

Fundamentalists brought circumcision to the U.S. (where it spread to the U.K. as well) as a means of getting young boys to stop learning how to masturbate by naturally playing with their foreskin. They also worked the pseudoscience bullshit into the medical literature about all that infection bullshit so non-fundamentalist doctors would do it and non-fundamentalist would let them.