Ask someone who works at Denny's anything, Ill answer as many as I can

Ask someone who works at Denny's anything, Ill answer as many as I can

Whats todays special

We don't do daily specials, just have different soups

Whats the most ordered dish that you would NEVER get? Or whats your personal opinion on the menu? I fucking love Dennys.

Do you guys have good chicken and waffles?

I enjoy a lot of our food, and honestly a lot of people dont order the bad food, the worst item on the menu is by far a tie between pot roast and the spaghetti. The spaghetti is a shame because the meatballs are surprisingly good. And also avoid anything that has gravy on it that shit is cancer

I guess, it's not on the menu and it isn't traditional chicken and waffles but... u can get chicken stips and a waffle if that works for u haha
Also checked

ay man, I'm a server at Denny's myself and I completely agree with all of this shit.

Thats sounds like shit. Ihop it is then.

Yeah like...the gravy will rarely get changed during shifts and the noodles for the spaghetti are microwaved...like what kind of shit is that Denny's?!?

Glad to hear. People usually shit on they workplace. Whats the craziest custom order youve seen? im guilty of getting the gravy. They stopped using country gravy in my local dennys, so now i order my everything hashbrowns with brown gravy. Not bad, but i guess ill stop that now.

Yeah haha just trying to save u from eating 8 hour old gravy haha
And idk about a crazy order except tonight a dude got the Santa Fe skillet and wanted syrup for it...that's kinds weird I guess

Did your restaurant by any chance get a call saying there was a glory hole in the men's bathroom recently?

Sounds pretty weird to me. I only get breakfast items or the appetizer, with the odd burger here or there. Also that bacon sundae is awesome, I dont care who says otherwise. Any slutty servers? cunts or assholes ever piss you off?

Sadly no, that would have been a funny phone call though haha

Do you ever do shit to food going to rude customers?

Not OP, the other guy that works at Denny's. I remember this one from last year.

This OP

is that a quintuple burbon bacon burger? That is utterly ridiculous.

I worked at steak n shake and we microwaved the noodles as well.

I'm glad you asked about slutty servers! Nice dubz BTW
> Thick white girl I work with has been so excited about 18th birthday
> She claims to be in love with this nigger and talks about them moving to Oregon soon
> Walks into work today practically screaming that she is finally legal
> Mfw bitch u ugly AF
> THEN she had the nerve to get mad at how people are "sexually harassing her"
> TLDR stupid slut being a stupid slut

I work the night shift alone and get calls like that (never that specifically) all the time.
My boss is so no-bullshit so I actually get a chance to be an asshole to customers if they are to me and kick people out if they're being too rowdy or otherwise treat dickholes like dickholes. That being said, yeah, it happens all the time. I don't take advantage of my power to tell people to fuck-off too often.

I've seen other people do it, very, very rarely and only when they knew the customer outside of work, like they did some shit to their fucking lives. I've served some people that I desperately wanted to do something like that but never done it myself.

Sometime when I get a drunk table I charge them for shit they didn't order, nothing ever huge like another meal but small stuff like extra toast and shit and so many extra toasts can get pretty expensive

Could a person in a wheelchair work there?

kek, my friends and I always prank call Denny's and ask ridiculous shit like if there's a glory hole in the men's bathroom or if they can help fix our Minecraft server.

Missed those quints

Yeah, haha, I think it had some other sauces and shit too; jalapeƱos, etc. The guy was trying to be funny with his friends but I made sure he was totally serious before I rang it in. Only came to about $15 USD with a side of fries, which I think is pretty damn fair. He ate three patties and took the rest home.

There's also the "All You Can Eat pancakes" people that try to beat the previous record or something. I'm curious to see what the OP says the record he's seen is. Mine is seventeen pancakes, they weren't shared.

You know you have to be 18+ to be here right?

And im sure said harassment was only comments of her being legal now, which she herself said. Fucking dumb cunt. Fucked anyone from work? know people who are so retarded they fuck up orders all the time? I gotta say, the only issue ive ever had was one day, the wife ordered onion rings and the honey mustard tasted like someone served a warm bowl of yellow mustard with honey.

I answered the phone once and this guy was prank calling us and kept asking about his application, it was 3 a.m and at the end of the call he claimed to be making a documentary of prank calling on YouTube... then asked for a bunch of personal info

Yeah, wow, I know you'll never admit it, but I'm gonna guess fifteen, based on my experiences working there. gtfo

Id pay to see someone getting kicked out of dennys. Do people actually drink there? i know they serve beer in mine, but most of the time i go to dennys im already wasted or high as fuck.
Dumping random whores for u guys.

Pretty shitty prank call if you ask me.

Yeah she's a dumb cunt and I hope her nigger bf leaves her ass
We recently got a new waitress at work that I'm working on a way to fuck her. Hopefully it works and thr honey mustard is prolly true...

Do you work at Dennys OP?

Why Denny's OP?

Yeah it was cringy af

I had a prank call working overnights at steak n shake. I think it was part of a drinking game, because they said they needed to sing to me, so i kept the phone off the hook and went back to cleaning.

We don't serve alcohol and unless they're a person I know/like, I tell them to finish it outside. People come in fucking trashed though.

I would say I kick people out probably only once a month or two.

Yes I work at Denny's
And because when you work 3rd shift and get to see all the drunk sluts coming in from a long night at the club...it's the perfect opportunity to fuck any of them

That's absolutely true. It's such a good way to socialize and it's fucking amazing money. I would say I make, including my tips and wages, about $20/hr on a slow night.

Worst shift youve ever had?

Any shift where you have to stay the whole shift and you get no tables...and the hourly wage is 2.13

Why the fuck did you guys get rid of the the "Classic Burger"on the value menu!? Is there any other alternative? I loved it.

this is a good one. Whats the seasonal menu that you like the most? also, my dennys removed the country fried steak along with the country gravy, which was my absolute favorite.

whoa, shit, what state is that? I make $7.50/hr and the least I've ever made from tips on a night is, like, $25, so still over $10/hr for sitting on my phone for eight hours or taking a nap.

The Baja burger is awesome, 6 bucks, it's a quesadilla burger basically one of the best burgers we have IMO

Nah, you just gotta get the build your own burger now. It's, like, two bucks more. Sorry mate, I hate that shit too.

Also, I hope people here aren't too invested in the Grand Slam Slugger being on the value menu.

What's it like knowing this is the only job you'll ever be qualified to do?

Kansas, waiters make 2.13 plus any tips ik it pretty shit but we get hella business all hours

I don't want no crappy quesadilla burger with no bun, i just want my "classic burger"!

U and ur dubz can gtfo

I mean u can still get the classic burger it just costs a bit more m8

I have general management experience. I'll be fine. I'm only twenty years old so I'm more than happy making $30/hr on some nights for now.

its really good, you should try it man. Its better than applebees. At least the ones here are subpar shit.