Hey Euro-fags, what are you thoughts on the UK leaving the EU?

Hey Euro-fags, what are you thoughts on the UK leaving the EU?

they should start another crusade and retake all of europe from the sand niggers

England needs to give up the idea of a United Kingdom and realise, like Scotland and NI have, that it's just a small European nation that needs Europe if it wants to compete with emerging American and Asian markets.

... Their own country is run by sand nigglets

germanfag here. i'm sad the european idea is slowly falling apart.
and i'm sorry that this ridiculous stupid retarded cunt did all those sandniggers into europe, which plays a big role in britfags decision to leave the EU.

despite all the problems that he EU has, we should found a way to reform it. brexit was just the beginning.

RIP EU

same as yesterday, dont fucking care

I hope that the EU falls apart and a new trade union can be formed that focuses solely on free trade and does not involve political union

Means nothing, it will rebound.

serbfag here, i'm going out with my mates tonight to drink and celebrate, burnnnn baby burn hahaha

good, finally we can go forward without the country incarnation of selfishness

ya that's a dreamworld though, as long as there is nationalism in europe europe will never truly progress, I just wish more people felt European.

lets invade england and take back what belong's to us... adolf would be proud if we did this

Good move, UK! Now remove kebab.
IMHO trade union is good, but all this political bullshit made me hate that institution.

Fuck Merkel, seriously, someone should go JFK and get rid of that nigger-loving bitch.

Also, this:

no, the english have proven themselves to be untrustworthy and to only care about themselves, out is out. Also nice meme daily mail readers "le EU is le fourth Reich", the eu was created to stop hitlerfags

we may have lost england but we have gained scotland and northern ireland.
good deal.

This germanfag is sad and shocked.
The decision is wrong on so many levels, but most importantly 48:52 isn't a sufficient result for such a momentous matter, that's noise.
I fucking love the UK and have been absorbing their culture since for 30 years now. I have several british friends living and working in Berlin who are now completely fucked.
And who benefits? FUCKING NOBODY. This vote was PURELY cast on hate by old geezers who are not affected by the result anyway.

Have a hug, poor Britannia.

UK had enough time to educate themselves about all pros and cons and finally took their vote to leave EU.

Thats fine.
I just hope that they never ever forget that it was their decision.

There is no one else to blame.
Not Nigel Ferage.
Not Germany.
Nobody.

If their economy collapses, if companies move to different countries, if there is an increase in poverty.

No one to blame for that but themselves.

yep, I'm saying its a fucking pathetic drop compared with how they're making it look

there was barely anything political about it though. Farage, Boris and their friends at the sun and the daily mail can claim the eu regulates all the bananas all they want but it's been proven time and time again to be false. pretty much the only thing the EU has a say over is trade, economy and environmentalism, the whole "muh german hegemony" is a meme and anyone who takes 2 minutes of their time away from the Sun knows it

Thanks mate.

Britbong here She alone is the reason I voted to leave. Why you guys havn't booted her out I will never know.

Why compete, why not just live and produce for yourselves and buy for yourselves? Why not be self-sustaining and pleased instead of striving to line the pockets of kikey international Jewish banksters who aren't English anyway? Dumb.

Their loss.
Eurofags gain.

>Why you guys havn't booted her out I will never know.
because germany is full of leftist cucks. i never voted that bitch and never will.
i hope vor the next votes that she finally has to gtfo

>speaking as we all voted leave

im the only one in my family who voted remain and today i realised i fucking hate my family. I'm a 23 year old student and this will potentially fuck me over, especially since the GDP is potentially going to be >7% lower than it is now by 2030.

>current year
>actually thinking the world can still work like that
nice meme faggot, you can try and be isolationist as much as you like but people are travelling around more and more. Globalisation is happening whether you like it or not.

No matter how well Europe or the west do economically (which will be worse now), the real issue of turning the whole planet into an uninhabitable shithole full of starving cancer victims waging war over water remains untouched either way.
In the 90s and early 2000s people were mildly optimistic, but now the glaciers are sure to melt but still no nation of the world is putting serious effort into reaching sustainability.
And now populists take over as people just want to protect what wealth their countries have.

ALL nukes of uk are in Scotlands territory. Now all we need is a white cat and someone with kim jong un attitude to take over Scotland for things to get interesting. Anyone got extra white cats to send?

I agree, people are making a huge deal out of it, like that proves it was a mistake.

veterans, the educated, the young, the well traveled, UKfags abroad,.. All groups who overwhelmingly voted remain. this means that today, brain drain has already started, people abroad are already throwing away their british citizenship and the youth have lost pospect on the future. "but at least we can decide for ourselves now", what exactly couldn't you decide about before?

We are facing pretty much the same in the U.S. with clinton.
We are full of faggot bitches and I just know that bitch will win

/thread
it's fucking sad

GBP still plumetting compared to EUR.
Even though EUR got a little down.

Give it a week or two, just the time to sign exit treaties. It is quite clear that UK is no longer an entry gate to Europe.

are you prepared to elect another hitler though? because at this point that seems to be the only alternative, pretty much the same as everywhere else in the world

Dunno where you're from or what you're hearing, but comparing trump to Hitler is just silly.
Closing our borders and putting America first is not even remotely comparable to gassing jews.

The economy's crashed thanks to fucking stupid English nationalists and isolationists. Totally no repercussions from that at all.

Hilarious.

The eu was fucking us over hence why we left

BUT YOU FOOL
BROWN PEOPLE ARE AFOOT
yes you'll live a massively lower quality of life, the cost of living will rocket and we'll have a huge recession, but... THEY'RE BROWN.
brexit has got rid of all of them. just look at the streets flooded with fleeing muslims. look at the stampedes disappearing. only the illegal ones will remain, and are now terrified of us so will hide from and hate us.
GO Sup Forums!

no I agree, trump isnt hitler, but it's the closest thing I can compare him to. tbh I dont even think he's a racist or even more sexist than the average guy his age. he's just a populist and playing into how racist america actually is, which is pretty disturbing

no they weren't, but keep reading the sun though

/thread

I don't even see him playing into racism. I see the dems and the media throwing racism around like it's candy. But I've yet to see any actual racist quotes out of him.

It's fucking brilliant. I'm loving the hate from all the eurofag one-worlders and muslim terrorists-in-waiting, not to mention the idiot Yank libtards.

Thanks for practically gifting us our independence.

Fuck the EU. Just fuck it. They want us to let sandniggers in. Fuck it.

For God
For the Queen
For Britannia!

The commonwealth is making a comeback.

Leftist cucks are vomiting so much salt they

This is why Trump is succeeding in the first place. The average citizen sees the abject failure of Obama on every front and hears the sheer idiocy that you utter, and frankly, it's terrifying.

Yes, your ignorance is pathetic and terrifying.

lolz most of the posters here have no fucking clue
spend some time in eu then your fucking see
running battles between cops and migrants in northen france 3 strikes a week by the unions in france ..... riots in some german towns and citys
austria voted in a far right party
eu going to shit

>speaking as we all voted leave

But you did. Regardless of what you personally voted for the entire Country voted to leave. That is a consequence of living in a democratic counrty. By neccessity you have to go with the majority decision. Should you not do so then you forsake democracy.

Obama hasn't been a failure. We haven't had one economic recession under Obama.

and that only the tip of the iceberg guys spain portugal greece all fucked

>comparing Trump to HItler

What's it like being 15 again? Is your voice still cracking? Mom not giving you enough money for League of Legends payment cards?

Seriously - you did the same thing about fucking George W. Bush - and he was a fucking messiah compared to what we have right now in the White House.

A giant pouty baby who consistently and usurps due process and the law to push through his own agendas, only to have those same agendas and policies utterly fail and plunge the world further into crisis.

No. It's time for a change.

Amen to you and Obama, Best Merica president ever

Dumb decision, rattling chains during a moment of crisis. A decision which could have major negative impacts vs marginal positive ones.

Also afraid the EU might start to erode, I know here in Holland there's been a lot of talk to leave the EU from the right wing mainly, but I hope we don't.

Europe is too fragmented in its borders to eschew cooperation.

As for the migrants, don't assume it will stop, those who will want to come will come, legally or illegally. Now I know some people here would advocate genocide as a solution but I won't advocate for that.

All in all, a blow to the EU, but in a way not as bad as it could've been, considering the UK was only nominally a part of the EU anyway. If the Netherlands, France or Sweden or something would leave it would be far more disastrous. Not economically, but morally.

Wow. Your ignorance is beyond belief. I'm sure you're just a victim of public schooling, but really, read a fucking book every now and then that wasn't written by Al Gore or Karl Marx.

bloody love the Netherlands but my comment about eu stands

germanfag here. i had to work late yesterday and i just woke up and saw the news

what the actual fuck brits? i know it's your decision but what was the initial incentive to leave for you personally?

he wasn't the best, but ever since JFK, there has been an economic recession under every republican president, and only one recession under a democratic president.

>as long as there is nationalism in europe europe will never truly progress
we dont need progressive shits like you to feel european, and we dont need a fucked up union thats forces 3 world rapefugees on us just so businesses can pay their workers 50 cents less.fucking kill yourself

Again (but not sorry to repeat myself), your ignorance is terrifying, and you continue to demonstrate that fact over and over.

>still being suckered into the global-wide money hungry scam that is Global Warming
>2016

Go fuck a tree, you a little queer.

That's because every Republican has to clean up after every fucking Democrat president. Remember Carter, fuckhead?

Nah, the perfect description for Trump is Berlusconi on steroids. Being italian I can see so many similarities that you wouldn't believe.

there has not been a recession under Obama.
there has been a recession under every single republican president since JFK
there has only been one democratic recession since JFK.

UK wanted to join the UE when they were facing economic crisis
Now that we need to join our power, they leave.

From a certain angle they are making a fool of themselves

Remember Bush 1, Bush 2, Reagen? All those recession were worse than what Carter had. And all those presidents inherited a fiscal surplus from the previous office.

>2016
>still believe global warming and humane caused climate change is a hoax
>still ignore the consequences
>still not into science
>being this retarded

Personaly, i want to see the chaos unfolding this "brexit". Next i want to see Trump as president.

good for them, every other country should do the same.

That's usually because the Republicans have inherited them from their Democrat predecessors.

Time to turn off CNN and read some history books dude.

Lol, sure thing buddy, the EU is fucked without the UK

American here. I fully support the Brexit. The EU should continue to crumble. Our union should take note and follow suit. It's time for these senseless multinational unions to end.

God the save the Queen my American friend

UK is fucked without EU my man.

You mean they're making a fool of Europe? Because Europe is fucked you know?

Long live the UK

They be fucked both without each other. Idiots.

>This is what SJW's actually believe

mwahahahaha

SJ whats?

Glad they did, I´m Polish btw.

Britfag who voted out here, majority of people i know voted leave, super pissed at migration, fucking migrants coming here with no skills and taking all the unskilled labour for half the working wage. Massive drain on the NHS and no doctor appointments and hard to get kids into school.

Bye Bye EU you corrupt fuck

Really Leaving the EU has cons and pros for the EU and Uk. Uk is still going the get economically butraped. Look at the worth of the pound.

It is equivalent to Mighty No 9 in reverse.

It's called climate change, and intelligent literate people know that it's not only as old as the history of the earth, but that near-term anthropogenic contributions have been irrelevant. I know they've done everything possible to indoctrinate the useful tools of the world like you, but the science is out there if you have the intellectual honesty to accept it.

you mean the EU is fucked without the UK?

Ever closer political union.
Having your opinion diluted by 27 other opinions.
Angela fucking Merkel

Just a few of the many reasons, but fuck it I've got a mental hangover and can't be bothered to type them all.

GTFO newfag

Dutchfaggit over here, I dunno what the big deal is about. I mean Fuck the EU Union. Create a new hybrid one. Where we fuck angela merkel. And make sure no immigrants takin our jobs..

Solar power is a good idea, at least

This is why I rarely come to Sup Forums to discuss politics, retards such as yourselves don't even undestand market volatility. Of course the pound has dropped, the UK has just made the greatest decision of its life.

Missus is Polish, she said she would have voted out on principle, despite the fact that Poles in Poland seem to love the EU.

Ultra newfag detected

I really hope UE breaks apart soon. My country should leave too.

Fuck Germany

Please elaborate how "the" EU (a quite hetereogen union of dozens) has fucked you personally. Or just be honest and admit you're poorly educated and hate foreigners.