How well dressed are your countrymen?

How well dressed are your countrymen?

We
>very

I live in Lapland so I don't give a flying fuck about my looks.

Pure /fa/.

lame

all you know must be shitty lame ass clothing stores on rakuten

fags

pahomistan
not that well you know

Scandinavia (youth) is pretty well dressed overall. Just a shame everyone looks identical somehow.

Japanese clothing stores a shit though. Random zippers and pockets everywhere, tacky detailings and colours etc.

This is how most American men dress

What is the best minimalistic brand there is?

COS

thats the same as the uk. i know it because ive imported a lot from all over the world. a bunch of youth there buy garish shit like on asos or topman

Not very. Modern clothing was a mistake.

Norse Projects, APC, Acne Studios, and Uniqlo for poorfags

>for poorfags
implying we can afford anything besides clothes for poor people

Everybody here dresses like a child, which is perfectly fitting for "manchild: the country".

yeah very

Fug i buy from unclo

the uk's end clothing/oi polloi and canadas haven shop, and denmark's norse store are probably the centerpieces of euro and sum up such japanese ones in a relatively clear way.

check it if you are interested. tho they are expensive as fuck and i dont think its worth buying at normal prices. and moscow also gets the one selling wtaps and something japanese like that.

Can't bother to find a decent pic, so I'm just going to post a fucking meme.

The two in the middle are acceptable, the other cunts look like they got autism.

If by dressing well you mean undressing well, then yes.

Someone post the black guy in a kilt

this is me no rude please

kylo ren?

Me

niggas lookin' good
average scandinavian cunt
shitty as shit if he wasted many money on those.
he gets something wrong and sizing is wrong.
something south american i dont know about
looks like kids in the early 90s

looks like steve jobs comes alive again and having fun

>american flag on shirt
thats enough

forgot pick

This is how the average rural canadian dresses

and thats exactly what i imagined. they looks somewhat hunter-ish to me
how long until they pull off that adiddas 3 lined jacket

Neva

The finest young men Poland has to offer.

just curious, where do they get this jacket? can you buy these at some random supermarkets in your hood? also are these genuine? how much are the prices?

>Where do they get this jacket?
In local sport stores/cloth markets.
>Also are these genuine?
Mostly not, chinese fake etc.
>How much are the prices?
The last time when I visit a market (2011), price of the Adidas fake suit was about 1500 rubles (~$25). Genuine Adidas suit costs now a bit more, you can check prices on adidas.ru
Adidas stores in Moscow related.

really forces you to ponder

Is a true addidas jacket a statussymbol again now like it used to be now that the sanctions are there?

> a bit more
Fuck no, it costs at least 4.5k.
t. wanted a tracksuit top

Nope, lul.
I gotta tell you that nobody wears adidas suits now, unless you're a some kind of ultras/sportsman/brain damaged cunt.
Gopnik culture is dead, you'll not see them on the streets.

thanks man. that made me laugh but also feel sad. the prices sound pretty decent tho.

if i lived there, i wouldnt choose a genuine one, would willingly buy a fake one. im sure nobody can distinguish between the genuine one and the fake and even will give a flying shit about it.

I went to the UK on vacation and I was absolutely shocked at how well-dressed the men were.
Casual suits galore, the women looked rather ugly but the men were dapper as fuck. I had never come so close to becoming gay in my whole life.
From then on I swore to only wear nice fitted jeans and dress nicely at literally any opportunity.

Congratulations brits, you won.