All of you are transphobic assholes. I demand your respect

All of you are transphobic assholes. I demand your respect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2qC7v3r9C8
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I demand you to respect society by either treating your mental illness or killing yourself

It has been scientifically proven that being trans is a natural evolutionary process that raises humanity to the next level. Who are you to deny science?

Earn it or kill yourself.

please post images of your asshole

I wanna see her tits

look at dem veins

To be this autistic

Not all of us

Only the fact that I'm brave enough to say I'm trans, means I deserve respect.

It has been exactly the opposite faggot. State your source if you want anyone to believe you

just pussies please

I think trans just means "too ugly to be wanted by the opposite sex" now. Kinda just like a "Hey! I may be ugly, but look how interesting and cooky I am! makes up for it right?"

I'm a man. Gender is a choice.

It means that you are attention seeking mentally ill faggot

Fuck off, nigger

Actually a lot of men expressed their interest on me, but I always felt I like women. It's a shame that people still don't recognize that gender is a choice.

There's no gender.
Deal with it

>transphobic
im not afraid of u fags. i just hate u all

im fucking done, im gonna start making an apache helicopter Costume and make one of those #ProudToBe videos.

I say I'm a potato!

I'm brave!

A brave potato!

You are afraid that we are taking over the world. I'm sure you'll find more LGBT flags in your city than your country's flag.

fuck you shithead. gender is not a fucking choice
I dont even know why i am angry at that retarded comment
read fukin books, watch some educational shows. FUKING EDUCATE YOURSELF IN SCIENCE

They don't because they're sane and know it's not a choice, it's biology.

You fear what you don't know.
Fear becomes anger.
Anger becomes hate.
Hate becomes autism. You are autistic.

If there are two genders, how come I'm a man?

no ur not. all we have to do is call you fags and you start crying. you are not going to take over shit. enjoy before we start killing ur kind and get rid the of filth form this planet

Science already have rejected this stuff of gender, and you losing your fucking time with this

you have a dick n 2 balls?

I'd punch your fookin teeth in, you cunt

I'm a transphobic asshole but I want to bang ''HER'' so madly I don't know why

I should probably kill myself, right ?
''pic related''

''HER'' name is Blaire White

Are you fucking serious? Do you not see how many dicks are of this board 24/7?! It might as well be called TransChan for all the faggoty shit homoing I up!

phobic means to be afraid of. this is one thing no one ever questions when words like homophobic or transphobic gets thrown around. they seed this message into the culture that if you have a problem with them you are afraid of them. remember when they control the language they control your thoughts.

oh i understand you.all you really want is to be different cuz 2 sex is too mainstream and u need something to say "Hey! look im not like u". perhaps this gives u puny life meaning.
i understad you, i just dont like u

You first world spoilt brats. you dont even know what real problems are. FUCK YOU

respect is earned, doesn't matter if you're a faggot, a tranny, and a nigger, respect is earned

Tits or gtfo.

This is exactly what asperger syndrome sounds like.

Its chin looks like on of those donut things old people with hemorrhoids use to sit.

Don't worry. Real problems are definitely coming for the first world. And it's all because of the comforts and boredom that has led us to this type of nonsense.

Seen its yt. S/he looks mildly passable.

I dont have a job. Im barely surviving by freelancing. Parents are in financial problems cant ask for help.
You dont know what problems are man. GO and turn you air conditioner on so that you enjoy a cool breeze on ur spoilt face. and throw away that leftover food cuz u are now full. and perhaps scrap your old phone cuz its now 3 months old and u need a new one.

when you fall for bait this obvious it discredits your strawmen do you know that?

She looks like my old Chem teacher. Would totally tap.

No, you demand our attention.

wut, is that your reply?

nope.

Sounds like you probably should be doing something other than posting here then.
Also, I don't scrap my phones. I throw them away.

you are 12 and ur just trolling everyone arent ya,
either way , peace!

Cute. I bet there's a lot of men have been fooled.

Fuck off Milo you are cancer

Good luck.

baby girl you arent a man, you are just being trendy. now let them puppies hang free and post em

You dumb cunts, STOP REPLYING TO THIS CANCER THREAD, let it 404

I would facefuck milo so hard

Please respect the millions of genders.

youtu.be/_2qC7v3r9C8
Its going to be harder to spot one until it's too late.

Ok, mangirlqueerperson

Shut the fuck up nigger

>I demand your respect
don't hold your breath waiting for it. I respect very few people and it certainly doesn't include any queers

It's not fear or anger. It's disgust.

no

men walk around without shirts, lets see your pecs then.

What is it? I ain't clicking that shit.

trans is a mental disorder believing that gender is more than genitalia.

male or female. you dont pick. you are born one.

it's some fag turning his scrotum into a makeshift vagina that looks like an m-80 went off in it

THIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THIS

No shit. So you can be a butch chick or a feminine guy... That doesn't mean you actually change genders

THIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THISTHIS THIS THISTHIS THIS

No, you demand my attention.

I just had to look didn't I.

I thought that you had to earn respect?

I like that picture, thank you for giving me a chuckle friend.

no you can be a male or female.

anything else has nothing to do with your gender just how you grew up as a person.

anytime someone tries to identify as a gender they are inadvertently adding an identity to gender which is nothing short of sexist.

No, you just merely demand our attention.

Fuckin bait 2/10 made me reply.

lesbians are ugly and have to date other lesbians.

i can see why those lezbos would be jealous of a straight guy banging a gorgeous babe.

and by your face im guessing lezbo

if not you may want to convert

>the dominant opinion on fags/trannies for most of history
>edgy

bait/10

i wouldnt say im transphobic, but all this shit about being born with the wrong shit is cool and respect is needed seems like bullshit.

I believe there are people with faulty wiring, whose physical body says one thing and their emotions say another. I also believe there are retards who just fancy cosplaying as the opposite sex for attention. The only thing that pisses me off is that some of then believe this is the norm and everyone should like it. No one has to like anything. People will hate on them. Tough, develop harder skin or keep it in the closet. Dont demand peoples respect. That shit is earned.

i always laugh when i hear stories of the trannys getting their ass beat by the fascists

its just good entertainment

you have it m'lady

you are right statistics from the united department of eugenics have shown that 83% of white men are not necessary for the humankind to move forward, the statistics did not show that transhuman are affected

69 checked

I would love to shove my dick up her vagina (Just in case: his ass if it's a boy)

goddamnit dude

Yeah, probably because (s)he is not a cunt, mocks SJWs and comes off as a really mature teenager (girl).

is your penis feminine?

?

Show pens or I don't believe.

>
>It has been scientifically proven that being trans is a natural evolutionary process that raises humanity to the next level. Who are you to deny science?
Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness proven by science. Who are you to deny science and reality?cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

penisland.com

Wow. It's not like xe said she was Jewish or voting for Bernie. Lighten up.

>getting baited this hard

saged

>
are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY
i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo