The southern states are uncultured, uneducated, and unhealthy. Prove me wrong

The southern states are uncultured, uneducated, and unhealthy. Prove me wrong.

You can think whatever you want.But just remember that our industry is so substantial that a president started a war with his own country just to keep us from leaving.

/thread

>not counting MO as south
>Top kek

really dont give a fuck yank

You think DE and MD are in the South - you're wrong.

What industry? Cotton? During the civil war, the northern states had all the food and industrial power needed to win while the south had jack shit. Thats why the south was low on everything including food

Slavery?

At least the south isn't filled with liberal faggots like the West Coast. Also, the rest of the US is actually significantly more segregated than the South. The only reason we are considered racist is because of autistic ancestors no one had control of 200+ years ago.

Live in TN
Have a masters in psychology
>proven wrong

Also, TN has Vanderbilt and Rhodes... and University of Memphis has the top psychology program in the country.

>TFW capture is pickup trucks -_-

>uncultured
nope
>uneducated
lil bit
>unhealthy
Abso-fucking-lutely

It appears that way because that's where most of the blacks in the US live. I always chuckle when liberals talk shit about the South.. they're too stupid to realize the reason it has such shitty metrics is because it's overrun with their precious porch monkeys.

The South is inundated with niggers. That's the only problem with the South.

You anecdotal evidence is mediocre.

Oh yeah. We also have and operate most of the ports. So u know. Enjoy exporting or importing without us.

Knoxville, TN here.

The whole East TN region is nothing but a pill/meth playground. Jobs are plenty, but pay is stagnant, and housing costs are rising by the year. The wealth is centered in major urban centers, and even 2-3 miles away it's almost nothing but poverty.

So yeah, South US is a shit.

Agriculture and production. Not everything has to do with niggers user

WHo gives a shit? The rest of you faggots are literally the cancer kill the US. Except AZ, AK, NH, WY and MT.

No one cares what overly effeminate, safe space having faggots think. ok praise jesus

Northeast? West? All those states have access to an ocean.

With shallow bays. Have fun dredging millions of tons of rock/sand to build a port.

> Masters from a shitstain school in the south
Stay unemployed, hick

Ok, so you want to move everything through those two areas? Im sure that will work well. You would still be severely restricted.

Because portland oregon, port of angles, portland maine, San Francisco, Seattle NYC, are all in the south...

But access nonetheless

See

>mfw "the south sucks waaaa im never moving to the south waaaa"

Yep. Because of all the poor spics we arent allowed to stop flooding in

>unemployed
I work with suicidal youth as a crisis counselor

Bet your sorry ass couldn't get into Rhodes or Vanderbilt

Thst is the most sjw job ive ever heard of

And apparently the south is supposed to be full of racist hating assholes.

Still mexicans

lol Dixie is dead.
it's full of free niggers now, and since slavery doesn't exist neither does your industry. Enjoy being cucked by your "industry"

It is. The South has the most blacks in the US.

Blacks are far more racist than whites.

Texasfag here. Our state has a more globalized culture than any other. Not to mention the country's fastest growing tech industry. Move down here for a pretty sweet future, everyone else is.

Mississippi should just be firebombed off the map.

ut austin isnt bad either

/thread

I wonder why they're suicidal? Maybe it has something to do with where they live.

Sure thing bud. Since you guys all seem to know that we were just recently slavers......wait.....

How is the South uncultured?

Helping a suicidal kid is a SJW job? Are you fucking serious? I don't go around spouting bullshit, I help people dealing with bullshit.

No, you weren't. People who had similar skin tone were.. but none of you were slaves.

YOU were never a slave. That's the problem with blacks.. they act like THEY were slaves, when it wasn't any one alive.

Energy corridor master race

>Texas southern
>kek

I don't think the value of states so long ago is applicable to there value today.

Don't forget about good ol' North Carolina with Duke, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest, NC State, etc.

kek

Tell that to the fucking libtards from cali who are moving to my Texas IN DROVES

>majors in psychology
>thinks its a good thing

So is the rest of America

My sympathies. Just like rats, the libs fuck up wherever they live, then leave and find a new place that doesn't suck which they then proceed to again begin fucking up.

>Mississippi, Texas
>Hungry
>Fattest states in the US
Is this really a surprise to anyone?

It's because of all the shit skins living there.

did they take your fruit picking job?