So, I just moved to Germany and I want to use my Hulu and American Netflix while I am here...

So, I just moved to Germany and I want to use my Hulu and American Netflix while I am here. I'm reading a lot about VPN but I don't want to pay to use a VPN service and end up not working. I'm using Ubuntu 14.04 because Windows messed up and I don't have my recovery disc. Google helped me find some ways to set up a VPN but none of the recommended methods worked. If anyone can help me set up a free VPN on Ubuntu, i'll buy gift them a steam game or whatever you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/
steamcommunity.com/id/yournick
steamcommunity.com/profile/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067783607/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you move to Germany, user?
Did you meet any nice German women yet?

If you use Chrome, download "Hola!" extension
Have fun!

Ubuntu? Have you tried using Tails OS? It's pretty drastic but it's based off Ubuntu so all your files will still work. It's safe as well in case you want to browse on the deep web.

In the Army. I reenlisted to come here and travel around Europe and stuff. I haven't found any nice German women yet. I've been spending my days locked inside since I have no car and stuff. Can't really do much till my car gets here because rental cars are expensive.

Didnt Netflix somehow blocked vpn users from using Netflix?

I used ubuntu because when I was younger I wanted to see how a Linux OS was like and I was somewhat familiar with it.

Why would you even move TO Germany?
I am German and I seriously consider leaving this sandnigger filled leftist shithole.

I have some friends claiming to be able to use American Netflix and Hulu here and I would ask them to find out how they do it but I got here right as they went on leave and they are out of country. Well, not really friends yet, but co workers.

Bit late to join Hitler youth kekels

It was a concern of mine as well but I said fuck it since I'm so close to Prague and stuff. I'm currently living in Bavaria. Know where I can get some psychedelics while I'm here? Shrooms, LSD? How severe is the punishment if you get caught with it by the german polizei?

what's your steam ID, I'll walk you through setting up the VPN, dont need no games

OP here,

Also, when I got here, I got a pretty good scare briefing saying that if I pirate stuff online I'm going to get letters in the mail saying I owe money. I know the same thing happens in the U.S. but of all the 10 years I pirated stuff in the U.S. I never got caught and people make it seems like everyone gets caught here

Okay Bavaria is a different thing as it is indeed much more conservative.
As for the drugs I can't really talk from experience but I'd suggest trying in Prague. Lots of our drugs come from there apparently.

you probably live in some shitty state not named BW or bavaria. i don´t see a lot of sandniggers or poor people where i live.

Yeah the jewing is hardcore.
Keep in mind though downloading stuff is legal, it's only UPloading and sharing your files via torrents and such that will get you in trouble.

NRW...
Now I'm jelly

offer's still up op

iamcoff

punishment for small amounts is non existent. you get a letter to inform you that you were charged and the charges have been dropped. medium amounts with no intent to sell is usually a fine. if you don´t plan on selling or stashing huge amounts you´ll be fine. police has sandniggers to beat up, they don´t care. most cops don´t give a shit.

cant find you
try posting your steam profile url

>NRW
multikulturelle hölle, alles voll mit kanaken, sozialschmarotzern und linken. zieh da weg. Mir sind die paar kamelficker hier fast noch lieber als die deutschen in NRW.

so, as long as I set it up to not upload anything when I'm torrenting I'll be good?

>set it up to not upload anything when I'm torrenting
yea good luck with that

Ich wohne sehr ländlich, d.h. in meiner direkten Umgebung geht es so oder so. Aber in den Städten wird der Abschaum merk(e)lich mehr.

exactly.

that's not a problem.

try searching again, tbh i haven't accessed my steam account in a while and I am in the process of getting my password set up. in like 2 secs

which city are you living in? i'm from munich and i know lots of people who sell that stuff

literally nothing

watch your american shows on interwebs instead.
i use watchcartoonsonline . eu for cartoons
putlock for just about everything else

I live in Pressath

I'm a dummy and haven't used Steam in like 2 years. How do I find my profile url to post?

login to steamcommunity.com/
select your nick from the top > profile
copy over that url (from the address bar) here

looks like
steamcommunity.com/id/yournick
or
steamcommunity.com/profile/

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067783607/

good, now
>Last Online 893 days ago
come online
and accept my friend request