What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

>dubs decide what I say

Ok, I'm gonna be honest, I would just really appreciate some nudes with no questions asked

"I'd like to wear the inside of your legs like a respirator"

Thanks, it's good to have friend like you. See ya someday

bump

If you came over right now we could make eachother feel better if you know what i mean

thank you, i really appreciate your offer. I hope to see you soon

Why haven't we fucked yet?

Roll

roll

I love you Maria

thanks m'lady. wanna come to my house and see my fedora collection

Rollerino

Thanks. I appreciate you checking up on me.
Now send nudes you slut

WINRAR

I was expecting something better

Winrar

Winrar

I want to lick the inside of your rectum

Checked

Nice dubs

don't deliver you tard, don't fuck this up

what would you have said, user?

THIS, OP

Op has to deliver

CHECKED

Quadcopter

Now he has to deliver

She's mocking you for working and is rubbing it in that she doesn't have to work ("I'm always here").
She also spelled "to" instead of "too" which means she is retarded or she thinks you are retarded, either way you must throat punch her ASAP.

"Thats very sweet of you :) wanna get some drinks with me later?

QUADS HAVE SPOKEN.

this last fiew week have been the worst of my life, because I couldn't see you. I couldn't touch you, smell you, I couldn't hold you when you needed me. I know you had it rough, strangers all aroun you in a forgein city, the warm mediterian sun tanning your skin and the salty breeze caressing your cheeks. I would have been that sea wind, I should have been that sun that kept you warm., I should have been the salt on your skin after you took a dip in the deep blue and turquoise. I wish I was with you, insted I was here, alone with my missery and longings for you. Now after all this time that has passed every second without you feels like iternal suffering, my heart has been broken a million times since you where gone. Now I understud why the poets say that love hurts. The saddest part is that this sweet pain was the only thing that keeps me alive at this moment.

Come back.

something like this probably, although I'm better at hooking up with guys

Fuck you op