Anyone like chubby bitches?

Left or right?

beautiful cumdumps

More?

moar

I've seen this pic probably 100 times in at least 5 different chans

what about this one?

more?

endangered specie of whales?Any good documentaries about them you can recommend me?

Last few days i am really taking an interest into nature.

No boobs,bad taste in swimsuit,akward pose mainly because of the hands and still gets me hard,well done user.Post moar if possible and post pictures that copliment her.

moar
moar

huge whore i work with

Can you post their faces? I am curious how they look

fucking christ I love pale skinned redheads.

i only know the one in the middle. the one with the nice ass. dont got any face pics worthwhile but damn is she a slut. i stare at her ass all the time and she loves it. sometimes she'll catch me and just give me a super whorish smile.

appreciated

but they don't love you back

They actually do, I've been with two. It's just really hard to find attractive ones that haven't let themselves go.

Chubby isn't always bad…

i do, kind sir.

this. more of.

Dont get me wrong i would bang her without a doubt but damn that Face that doesnt looks right

>FB Fap
Fuck off with this cringe. I swear, the average age of people posting gets lower and lower every year. None of you ITT are over the age of 14.

Quads speak the truth

More!

Nice!

Lonely autist detected

That pale one.

Really? I could just post all her info and let her know some faggot on her fb is posting her. Joey is a friend of mine. Hooked up when we were younger but never got the newsz unfortunately. Personally liked her tits before the boob job.

>Any good documentaries about them you can recommend me?

It's called watch me impregnate the one on the left like the straight red blooded male that I am. Free of charge of course. faggot.

OH SHIT

MOOOOT

are you replying to the right post? her name isn't Joey and her tits aren't fake