Honestly, I'm glad the UK is leaving. As a French and EU citizen...

Honestly, I'm glad the UK is leaving. As a French and EU citizen, I believe we'll be better off without a toxic group of individuals. I do welcome the Scots and wish to make their reentry easy.

Vous etes une tete de merdes, l'angleterre.

General UK hate bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/finance/city/683003/Brexit-shock-France-overtakes-UK-worlds-fifth-largest-economy-pound-plunges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I like this post?

Im scottish

Lol I voted out and you dirty frog leg eating faggots will be next. Just watch.

You do know you still have to pay the eu in order to access the single market don't you?

There wasn't much hate when we liberated your country from the nazis. Fag.

Fuck off you filthy French scum, everyone hates you

Well you and your nation do love surrendering, not far from ISIS occupying your shit muslim loving country.

early calculations indicate that French monetary contributions to the EU will have to go up by around 8-10% to keep like likes of Greece afloat (some people are saying 12-14% but it depends how its negotiated), only Germany will have to pay more

Jealous because we're now the 5th largest economy? Go kill yourself, you english cuck. Now you'll get an even more ass backwards PM who will, hopefully, run your cuntry further in the ground.

>french
>toxic group
Kek

There's enough Muslims in France to sway the vote, France is already lost. Sad but true

MFW brit fags didn't take this into account
take note

Muslim detected

if u cared about your economy you wouldn't let muslims over-populate your country

The ironic thing is that the english think they got indepence from Juncker, they still have to pay for access to the single market and agree to the free movements of people. All for that for their own trade deals and no say over their borders. My sides.

Citation needed, muhammed

France????? Lol

Fascinating.

Fuck off you cheese eating surrender monkey

Yeah we got out because you aren't ever being attacked by terrorists or suffering from the EU.

France
>biggest group of cowards in histori

Hey, that's racist. His name is probably Ahmed.

They regained the control of their borders and if that's the ONLY positive for this then it was well worth it.

Juncker is going to third reich their asses to be raped beyond believe

they haven't left yet, retard. in fact, brexit doesn't even mean the UK HAS to leave the EU. this was only a vote by the people. NOT by its politicians.

so let's not get ahead of ourselves with this 'reentry' shit.

Most pundits don't think that Britain's politicians will vote to leave the EU.

express.co.uk/finance/city/683003/Brexit-shock-France-overtakes-UK-worlds-fifth-largest-economy-pound-plunges

just look at the fucking stock market, bleached nigger.

agreed

Muslim cuck detected and he be mad that we left haha

Good for the UK! UK got our before Turkey was let in. Imagine that pipeline of shit fuck ISIS supporters and Muslims roaming the free borders.

Check'D and so very true

Why so bothered matey? You must care a lot to bother making a thread haha

You seem upset, friend. Don't get your knickers in a twist. :-)

>leaving
>left=/=leaving
English isn't even my first language, and I'm more proficient at it then you. LMAO, no wonder England is going downhill.

>express.co.uk

top kek

Come back when you're GDP takes over the UK (which is never, because you're a nation of frog eating cucks)

>toxic group of individuals
>french

You do realise, only Germany is holding you up from a fate similar to that of greece

Are you brown?

ahah yeah im happy too, cant wait to see them on their knees to plz take them back in cuz no work for their faggots

If the politicians disobey the will of the people, you must kill them.
Oh, that's right, you've been disarmed.

Um hello this shit sucks

I'd be interested to visit the parallel universe you live in.

The EU is trying to force them out now. The U.K. aren't activating article 50 until at least another 3 months. Then the whole process can take up to two years just to negotiate the most basic terms of exit.

After that, they have to negotiate new trade deals with the away, which could force them to bitch pay the EU as they are now, apply EU regs and have free movement of people, this could take decades to negotiate.

Jesus christ you're stupid

When I want your opinion, France, I'll ask Brussels, alright?

t. Ahmed

t. Angus

good old guns

No, that's mexicans.

This happens in any market after any significant changes like this, this was to be expected. In fact, it started happening before anyone knew who was going to win.

isnt frances national motto "we surrender" ?

I love how all the Sup Forumstards on this thred prove that they know even less about econome and international politics than even the commies. God if hitler came back he would gass you before the jews

Of course the french would like it. You're all faggot cucks.

This.
>eu=ottoman empire part 2
I know you will face some bumps ahead brits, but you guys are smart enough to fugure it out.
-'Murican

Lel EU sucks, enjoy the rest of your referendums as the other countries bail

You seem upset America

Dont forget, we created you

For the time being, I'm still correct.

Fuck England. I'm leaving except I wont be able to go live in any fucking EU country now.

Fucking Scots are complicit in this. Lots just voted leave so they could get another independence referendum.

Cunts.

You are technically correct about a non point. *slow clap*

I'm irish i do NOT GIVE A FUCK

>/THREAD
Goodbye

Why is Paris so goddamn disgusting? Everywhere smells like week old piss, and the damn gypsy petitioners always try to pickpocket you

Well, when your GDP is ~25% of the world's, you can do just about anything.

Don't respond to me.

You're blocked btw (Sup Forums Plus). Suck a big muslim cock.

you can still leave for at least another 2 years and may I suggest that you don't let the door hit you on the way out :^)

RULE BRITANIA, BRITANIA RULES THE WAVES

Well, i'll be damned, but i'm with you. fuck england fags, we're gonna buy them back as slaves soon
But you guys needs to give us back the Gioconda tho.

France is next. In few years EU will be Germany and Slavs.

Traître à la Nation , tu es même" pas français à tous les coups vu ton "Vous etes une tete de merdes, l'angleterre".

Je te crache dessus pd.

Go suck Nigel Farages cock you dirty little faggot

Wait, the Irish are relevant?
>noooo please come back...
Thank god the potato fuckers are gone.

Allah please help us, Muhammed please help us. This is so insane, the insanity is too much.

Haha just watch the other countries join us in leaving.Only last year Greece nearly collapsed the fucking Euro.What do you think Latvia Lithuania Moldova Romania Bulgaria & most of all turkey would do to benefit the European market haha totally deluded French arse bandit

'buy them back as slaves'
OK

I seem to remember that you frogs didn't want GB in the EEC in the first place. I remember Charles De Gaulle, the man who led the French resistance during the war with our help using his veto to keep us out. Poor Ted Heath even learned French to try to make us more acceptable. Shit, I even learned French in school along with I don't know how many thousands of school kids of my generation.

I voted to remain. I have been personally a keen Europhile for my whole life. I am upset that my country has collectively decided to leave, but we will make the best of this stupidity. Part of the price of democracy is agreeing to the decision of the majority, and making it work. We will. It may take some considerable time. It will be easier for all of us, financially and politically if the EU stop acting like a cucked bitch in a divorce demanding maintenance money, and just learn to get along. If the EU start being bitchy, then watch Greece and Italy exit.

Jokes aside, the brits really cant do much without potatoniggers and beardedfaggots.

>Vous etes une tete de merdes, l'angleterre.

Yeah, you're not french, whats your point?

Wait, so is the UK it's on continent now?

OP's post is just some next level b8. Glad a real Frenchie caught on.

the funny part is that probably this exact phrase have been said over and over in the english muslim kingdom today

Never forgive. Never forget.

Yeah. And you have severe autism

Source: am doctor

Talk all the shit you wanna cuck.... we are just not even in britians little political shitstorm and could not care less

Shut up, Mohammed. Go take a shower.

>England

i know you're ok with that, british are cucks for choice. you have a QUEEN, for fuck sake.

> not mad
> butthurt shitpost

Pick one, cuck.

lmoa those teeth tho

Nothing. I just like to b8. I'm a proud American and actually don't really GAF about this bs. I got my own problems, but boy is this fun :).

>not seeing the forest for the trees
Oh noes short term market is suffering, what horror

>implying it's a forest and not a shithole

Hey, they gotta shoot off the only ammo they have, that ammo being like bbs.

Amerifag here.
I wish we would just cold turkey stop NATO and just tell Putin "Look, if you can actually manage to take over Europe, it's yours."

Sure we Americans are assholes and tend to be either fat lardasses or muscle-obsessed douches, and we did take credit for "winning" world war 2 even though we came in at the end once Russia was winning, I don't disagree with most of the criticisms that Europeans like you have. We are fucked in a lot of ways.

But we're the ones who kept Europe from out of psychotic soviet expansion. We're the ones who basically turned Germany into a puppet state just to prevent another German anschluss against places like you and Britain, and you are now run by Germany through their EU control. We spent billions of dollars through the Marshall Plan to prevent mass famine because countrysides had been turned into ash into debris and to rebuild the economies of most European countries. You went completely apeshit when Germany invaded you, but you pray five times each day facing Napoleon's grave because he did the exact same thing.

You really are a degenerate. Sure we have terror attacks, but at least we mostly just have mass shootings, not mass bombings (if it's not muslims, it's ETA or some other bullshit seperatist group), you frog-eating, snail-slurping, head-chopping, native-enslaving, feminism-loving, sharia-law-accepting, smelly French fuck. I am not anti-white by any means, but you French really are not a great example of white progress in Europe.

I do not believe that Fat Uncle Sam parked throughout Yurop is the only thing keeping another massive war from breaking out, but I'm just saying your track record hasn't been too good so far.

>implying there were benefits to staying besides not having to buy a cheap visa when partying in denmark

Typical bloody frog, you're going to miss the UK paying for your massive subsidy money that was keeping your economy going aren't you.
However pleased to see us going you are, I'm sure we Brits are even more glad to be shot of propping up the poor nations of Europe, like you froggy.

Tata, I'm off for some tea and scones now!

YES CALAIS

>short term market
>biggest pund drop sience 2008
>not a problem
Dude, how retarded are you? This shit will have long term economic consequence EVEN IF the pound droped that much for 5 hours. Thats a fuck ton of money lost, and you showed the stock market how unstable UK is, you can say bye bye to many long term investors because of this