Sup Forums is full of whiny millenial virgins who worship youtubers,( leafy is here, keemstar, onionson etc)...

Sup Forums is full of whiny millenial virgins who worship youtubers,( leafy is here, keemstar, onionson etc), play video games all day, live at home with their parents, masterbate constsntly and use the words cuck, niggger, kek, lel, faggot, fucktard etc
Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

videosprout.com/video?id=d5bbdeaf-fb9e-4d0e-9a91-ce354a24a24d
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022744585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We also like to masturbate to traps

But...fuck you man.

You're wrong, because you said Onision, NOBODY worships Onision, lmao, just an oldfag who's butthurt about change

Why you tell me fucktard you?

OK well Youtubers in general. I don't follow youtubers. I was just naming people that there are threads about on Sup Forums. You get the idea

>niggger
dat 3 g's

you're just mad because youre cucked

Sup Forums is also full of little faggots who think they are in any way superior to each other even though they hang out on a website full of fags and millennials.

>onionson

I have literally never seen an user ever seriously post a favorable opinion of Onision.

In fact, anons who watch popular youtubers and actually like them are rare.... most people are just familiar with them for knowing's sake.

Each and every youtuber you listed is retarded and nobody should/does worship them, I don't even watch YouTube that much anymore after starting watching The Office, but 99.999% of the time YouTube > TV and I'm watching The Office from an online streaming site anyways

>cucked
This millenial virgin just proved my point

what's wrong with living with my parents

This

She has a weird face. I'd still fuck the shit outta her though.

No wrong with being a cuck bro

OP is a cuck nigger faggot, and you're completely wrong.
Kek

Are you serious? Just two days ago there were 2386i9i threads about Keemstar. Im just listing youtubers that I've seen many threads about. I don't follow them enough to make posts about them

Lel, zozzle

Not until ur ex tries to cuck you :(..... Fuck my life

I prefer nigger dick

I'm 42 and rarely go to youtube. I'm married, own a home, and also masturbate rarely. I play video games occasionally and of the words you listed I use faggot only to refer to OP and nigger only when someone steals my bike.

Dats my fantasy

You basically described me user

Me personally I'm 19, had one gf: not a virgin (B/c of her obv) and I'm gonna be moving out of my parent's (not "parents' ") home soon, but I have a pretty decent life. I just go on Sup Forums for fun on my phone when I'm bored and purposely act like a complete tard like everyone else here, unless I'm asking for advice, which surprisingly works on Sup Forums

Nice dubs

>Sup Forums is full of whiny
this is the internet everyone bitches and hates.

>millenial
wrong, im 30+

>virgins
wrong, i got a wife and kid

>who worship youtubers,( leafy is here, keemstar, onionson etc),
i watch a bunch of youtube, but its largely educational, philisophical and a few games

>play video games all day,
nah, i work IT all day

>live at home with their parents,
i rent my parents first home with my family.

>>masterbate constsntly
>masturbate constantly
just when my wife is too tired from writing all night

>and use the words cuck, niggger, kek, lel, faggot, fucktard etc
these are all just bait/trigger words to rile people up and get them to respond to dumb shit..

>Prove me wrong
like your post.

You're only one person user, in general Sup Forums is exactly what I described

>30+
Didn't know "30+" is an age

Retarded millenial detected

>Sup Forums is full of whiny millenial virgins who worship youtubers,( leafy is here, keemstar, onionson etc)
b8

>play video games all day
usually true

>live at home with their parents
most Sup Forumstards were kicked out at 14 or one of their parents commit suicide or something, obviously true for underage b& fags though

>masterbate constsntly
true

>use the words
>cuck
underage b&'s use this word
>niggger
>kek, lel, faggot,
topkek u mad fgt lel
>fucktard etc
no

also you forgot:
(50% true)
>be me
>24 year old who lives alone and works mostly from home rolling in fat checks doing bullshit IT
>watches youtube videos, but no boring drama channels- math and history shit, comedy sometimes, usually just music really
>i do masturbate a lot but i also get laid a lot, i'm a young man with a lot of money whos addicted to sex, what can i say you fucking cuck
>i probably fucked your mom and your girlfriend and probably sucked your dad off too you nigger faggot i kek so hard when i think of little faggots like you
>your life is falling apart as you approach adulthood and i'm sitting hear fapping to your tears before i go and fuck this hot trap and her girlfriend
>you are too dumb to succeed in life
>sometimes i lay in bed with your mom telling her what a failure you are
>we go into your room, carefully opening the door
>we quietly inch up to where you are sleeping, and get on the floor
>then just as you wake up, everybody walks the dinosaur

good thread though user, proud of you son

im masturbating right now, faggot

.......You're bad at baiting

You're a master baiter

i cant yet i just did

Got nudes or should I try for xray later?

so

videosprout.com/video?id=d5bbdeaf-fb9e-4d0e-9a91-ce354a24a24d

I don't worship youtubers, faggot.

I'm a retarded millennial. I am a virgin. I do not worship any YouTubers. I don't live at home with my parents. I do masturbate constantly. I only use nigger, kek, and Faggot.

>30+
How hard is it to figure out that what the user meant was over 30? Should he have put 30

I never said you personally did user. Why all the butthurt?

Well thanks for being honest user

This can't be proven wrong because it is such a nroad spectrum of people that you referenced. That's like me saying America is full of whites, blacks, asians, mexicans, and slavs, who do nothing all day but go to work, go to school, paint pictures, play guitar, watch movies, eat food, drink water,play basketball, browse dank memes etc. Prove me wrong.

Gross, I'd still hit it though

Those pics are old. Elephant girl

You're welcome. Also sick trips.

Nope. Just a normal dude that checks Sup Forums and 9gag when I'm on my way to- or going somewhere.
Beats Facebook.

I've lived on my own since I was 17. I like some video games, but don't consider myself a gamer. I play too few video games to be called that. I don't worship Youtubers. I like the content of some of them. But that's about as far as I go.
Not a "Worshiping"-kinda guy.
Except Batman. Worshiped him since I was a kid :)

There you go... Just a normal, mentally stable guy. Also, you should probably avoid making assumptions, bud. It's a pretty cheap way to go.

True

Fuck you cuck. I'm not butthurt, this is just the only way I know how to express myself! Please help me! Faggot.

I agree about the FB part. I was being hyperbolic when I said "worship"

Cuck nigger faggot kys...lol kek swag yolo

The world is full of the same.

Kek, top kek kys nigger autistic cuck, shit lord neckbeard

I hate you and your picture. OP is correct. Was not a faggot today ect. ect.

Oh shit haven't heard YOLO or swag in a long time. You must be like 21 or something Kek your based

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"She's" looking kind of thick these days. I likes it. Stupid mellinials.

Only underage use cuck
> uses cuck in his response

>Sup Forums is full of whiny millenial virgins who
>worship youtubers,( leafy is here, keemstar, onionson etc),
Don't know who any of those people are
>play video games all day
Maybe 2-4 days a week after I get off work
>live at home with their parents
Nah, i live on my own.
>masterbate constsntly
I don't masturbate at all, my gf is the only way I get off
>and use the words cuck, niggger, kek, lel, faggot, fucktard etc
I have never used any of those words.

Ketik is so hot.

Yeah she is

man i just fineshed to fap, wanna give some nice game on steam ?

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022744585

You're right. Is there a place for us 30 year olds to hang out and talk shit?

>millenial
You do know that's just a word used to describe a generation. You just called Sup Forums the next generation (which we technically are). Also it's millennial, learn to spell before you talk shit.

who is this girl?

check'd

also, get triggered faggot

b-b-but i love masturbating ;_;

Look at all the people taking that bait

Don't play video games user

Read the file name user

Dddddddddubs

can't help it, i need to escape from reality

>Read the file name user
>the file name
>name