WE WUZ VAIKANGZ

>WE WUZ VAIKANGZ

how is this any different from afrocentrist nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KbQFq4oKwbM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It gets better
youtu.be/KbQFq4oKwbM

we had one nord in a thread a few hours ago claiming that japs were jews

the WE WUZ meme has gotten out of control

Because they indeed were ViKANGZ

WEW

CHUTEUH UPEUH OUI ARH TROU NORMAMDS N CHIITE

AYO HOL UP....*raids monastery*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT...*kills unarmed monks*....YOU BE SAYUN LIKE......*fails to develop agriculture*....WE WUZ SUM...LIKE....*rapes farmers daughter*....SUM FINNA....*loses every single battle to actual soldiers*....LIKE SUM FINNA....*sacrifices self to thor*....LIKE....*participates in gay orgy*....SUM....*gets btfo by mongols*....FINNA....*praises odin*.....VIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*converts to catholicism*

This is the work of muh heritage Ameriburgers

The father of my grandmother had green eyes so I'm 100% Norse and thus white.

But they wuz, wuz they not? Pretty sure they wuz wuz

>scandinavia rise!
>WE DA NOOOOOOOOOOOORTHERN BRUVAS WILL TAKE BACK OUR CULTURE AND COUNTRY
>he says in english

>norse
>white

>WE WUZ
>rapists
>plunderers

That's all they where.

>how is this any different from afrocentrist nonsense?
It's actually true

this
We don't make this shit up. Google "Haithabu" for example

Because our claims have historical evidence unlike the BLACK KANGZ whose only real accomplishment is making mudhuts for shelter.

>implying they arent

because they're proud of their ancestors for what they were. it's the opposite with afrocentrists. they reject their ancestors and reinvent them a past, royalty and inventions that were stolen by whites.

>because they're proud of their ancestors for what they were

Caveman-tier rapists?

>other people didnt rape and plunder
>only the evil nords / whites

#imwithher
germany yes

Scandi autism is only a subsection of white supremancy, eurocentrism, whatever you want to call it

>implying neopagans and neonazis don't have an entirely idealised view of the viking age

But they are literally only proud because of this. They achieved nothing for humanity.

Made my day

Ouii mon ami celto-viking !!!!!

It's true though, since most or all of it doesn't apply to the majority of Europeans

Vikings provide good wife material

it is even worse, because nordniggers were literally eating shit, drinking piss, living in caves. niggers AT LEAST built the pyramids and a bunch of cities.

white """""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""" have always been the next step from amoebaes. they only started becoming a bit civilized after romans raped them. notice how they STILL can't stop their violent, ape-like urges (americans and their obsession with violence/ war/ combat/ military invasions, norther europeans/ brits drinking and fighting all day, etc).

No one does that. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy you idiots created.

>niggers AT LEAST built the pyramids and a bunch of cities

WE WUZ KEINGS!!!!!!!!

KEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Romans weren't white

They might not have had blue eyes and talked with English bad guy accents but they weren't anything else

>italians
>white

Wrong.

Heritage faggoting is only wrong when you have no heritage. Or if you take it too far.

Yeah look it's pretty easy to take it too far

>Australia
How the fuck do you even know?

WE WUZ GENGHISES AND SHIEET SON

Scandinavia was objectively better than most of mainland Europe.
>No feudalism or serfdom
>No oppressive Church
>Women are relatively free
>gays aren't killed or at least not as much
>Religious freedom

nice try jazza
romans (and their direct descendants, the italians) aren't/ never were white

I know more than you do you fucking refugee cucked faggot

Sydney has more fucking italians than rome does

and yet nazi's still fetishize it

Which is strange considering Hitler was a proud Roman Catholic.

So proud that wiping out Christianity from the Nazi Empire was one of his long-term goals

there were actually some vikings who've managed to reach Al-Andalus in their shitty boats

they converted to Islam and fought alongside Muslims to conquer the Iberian Penninsula

yes

such as?
I hope you guys dont confuse nordicism with regular vikingbooism

Hitler was also a crowley-tier occultist
He was a lot of things, but bright, he was not

Scandis are mongols, we descend from the greatest empire that ever graced the earth, long live the golden horde.

[source needed]

As to be espected form a Catholic.

my man

>the most effective seafarers at the time
>connected different parts of Europe as middleman merchants
>invaded France
>formed the North sea empire
Saying people in 900.A.D did some good for humanity is fucking retarded because fucking everything ended up with slaughtering one people or another.
The fuck did Germans do apart from suck the Vatican's cock for 500 years until Luther cucked them creating the third most deadly war in all of European history?

>t. kills people in traffic every single day

In their defense, Rome is fucking riddled with Albanians doing crime, Gypsies begging, and Africans trying to sell cheap knockoff products to dumb turists.

>No feudalism or serfdom
>No oppressive Church
>gays aren't killed or at least not as much
>Religious freedom
Speak for yourself

nordics should give compensations to slavs for capturing them and selling their hot women to middle easterners.

I won't make a joke about you loving to see whites getting fucked by non whites since centuries but oh well I just did and it isn't even a joke. apologize!

Kek'd desu

>whataboutism

This. You were glorious Senpai. It was nice to travel with you. Thanks for helping Siemowit, we wouldn't made it without you.

Are you telling me that there was feudalism, an oppressive church structure women less free or as nonfree than those of Catholic Europe, the idea of Sodomy being considered a sin against the godsand lack of the freedom to practice your faith freely in medieval pagan Scandinavia?

>No feudalism and serfdom
Feudalism couldn't exist in a small scale tribal society, and serfdom was widely practiced by most vikings.
>No oppressive church
It was instead oppressive landlords who could get away with anything unless you took your revenge by the sword. Everything was honorbound and might made right.
Yeah isn't it wonderful, Sven?
>Gays arent killed
Faggot.
>Religious freedom.
More that people were relatively non-religious and mostly just made a smaller sacrifice in exchange for good travels, a great deal or luck.
Most worship is described in sagas as a minor part of life and it didn't matter how you proceeded with it.

>Because our claims have historical evidence unlike the BLACK KANGZ whose only real accomplishment is making mudhuts for shelter.
those BLACK KANGZ have as much historical evidence (and infographics) as you do

It was a form of slavery though it affected a far smaller part of the population than serfdom did.

>It was instead oppressive landlords who could get away with anything unless you took your revenge by the sword. Everything was honorbound and might made right.
It's not like the lords of the continent couldn't do that either, topped by the taxing you on a tenth of what you make for telling you you will go to hell if not listening on them.

>Yeah isn't it wonderful, Sven?
Women being freer =/= feminism

>Faggot
Nothing wrong with being gay

>More that people were relatively non-religious and mostly just made a smaller sacrifice in exchange for good travels, a great deal or luck.
Most worship is described in sagas as a minor part of life and it didn't matter how you proceeded with it.
Or just that there isn't anything in nordic paganism that tells you it's your way or nothing?

We have a big fat stone with runes on it dating back 1100 years saying we wuz vikangz and several foreign texts from Irish, English and french monasteries describe us as such.

What do the niggers have apart from some shitty artwork of a black pharaoh next to a pyramid with a spaceship in the background?

So much jealousy... sad!

>MUH DICK
even the symbol looks like a penis

Threadly reminder that all sorts of "we wuz X" shit from anybody is a psychological defence mechanism to cover up the lack of personal achivements.

Danish Viking remains and treasures were found here. Frisia was also ruled by Rorik of Dorestad for a little while.

But there's no evidence of Swedish or Norwegian vikings being here.

The sagas were written already deep into the Christian era, obviously they wouldn't tell you how to do pagan worship

Fair point.

Ethiopia has stone cut churches and tower monuments, Nubia has pyramids, Uganda has Great Zimbabwe and the rock mosque, Angola has Mbanza Kongo, west africa had the Great Mosque of Djenne and now has its cheap french knock off and Timbuktu. So they do have some things.

None of them are related to their actual claims about ruling Egypt and being the "actual rulers of Europe" though. I think there was one dynasty in Egypt ruled by blacks, but that's about it.

>manlet swede trying to be a viking

Because they actually were Vikings....?

>gets btfo by mongols
did they even met each other?

that claim is nonsense anyway, the people touting about it are West Africans and Nubians are more closely related to Arabs than to them. But they did rule Egypt for a dynasty and did form a part of Egypt's society in general which had a multicultural side.

As if the modern white american, son of protestants, made from irish, anglos and continentals has any trace of scandinavian culture left safe for some general western traits they shaped themselves.

Its weird however that african americans stick to being egyptian kangs albeit they as westernafrican descendents and could be beninboos or kongokingdomfans which are all societies which were easily on par with 500AD vikings safe for shipbuilding and certain kinds of metallurgy which they compensated by having actual cities with a more complex infrastructure.

Feudalism was practised in scandinavia.
There was a serv class and a distinction between the free peasants and the unfree ones which could not vote at the thing.
Gays got bogged as far as I know because they were considered a shame to the family.

is he ebun troll :D:D

Viking blood does run through these vains. I'm more viking than the pussy Scandinavians who hate themselves now.

>this is prince Cnut by japaneses

Hot

>ruled by blacks
and this is your fucking problem, blacks arent one group like whites arent one group, nords can claim vikings but its stupid for americans descendents of anglos to make the claim
Nubians can claim egypt, but its stupid for americans decsendent of hausa to make the claim
get it now ahmed?

>According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[231]

>>invaded France
As in, were defeated in Paris when the french monarch elected to award them a small duchy subservient to him, and encompassing the mouth of the Seine to close entry to other viking raiders?

":/"

Some of our ancestors actually were vikings though.

whoa that image really made me think

True, but to that pretense belongs more to Norwegians and to Danes, than it does for Swedes who meekly raided the Baltic coast.

N-no offense bro!

Stop this absolute thinking. It's always this meme tier thinking on this board. A civilization is either full god tier or absoltue shit tier according to you people. The vikings may be overrated but they were far from the shit tier subhumans you describe them to be.

Sudanese Nubians were niggers and yes they did build pyramids and shit.

Im mixed southern/nothern European, pls give scandinavian qts to educate them in arts and music

fuck you fuccboi
vikangz for life

Pharaohs were white though until they were assimilated by Arabs. Now they look totally different from what they used to look. Yet there have always been many different types due to geographic location.

This is the work of some fat muh heritage shartiemartie.

Yeah, I admire the ancient Egyptian civilisation. I even thought of studying it.

It is not.
Vikings were crushed by the Christianity higher culture. And they should embrace it.

>varg
wew

We wuz Chinese n' shiet
We wuz Summerians n' shiet
We wuz Arabs n' shiets

When I though he couldn't be more autistic.

"White"
Are you an american on vacation or why do you use these retard angloterms?
Egyptian genetics shifted a lot over the course of 4000 years but Copts are not arabiraped and still /mena/ looking while an egyptian race/people inscription depicted themselves more tanned than the paler northafrican berber people.
Arabisation may have changed them but even if they had some genemarkers which are now only found in europe doesnt mean that they were blonde indogermanics which can be shoehorned into whatever burgers see as "white" at some point.

I mean Pharaohs, not the population itself.