If the British Isles had one football team, how successful would they be. Could they beat Iceland?

If the British Isles had one football team, how successful would they be. Could they beat Iceland?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain_Olympic_football_team
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe

Pretty successful if they didnt field in any english player 2bh

this tbqhf

This

It would be filled with English players +Bale. Scotland and Northern Ireland are shit.

Only if they dont play englishmen

this tbqhwyrtf

Funny old game. Wales were fucking diabolical against England

There is always conflict over team UK for the olympics.
They should just not involve the English FA.

my god yes. mcgovern is a beast

Yup

If Wales didn't field any English players they wouldn't have scored any goals today

This tbqf&hsmfmyrtf

>No Republic of Iron

I'm insulted

Fuck off traitor.

Not very successful.

England sucks at soccer. They just like to sit around and lament about a time when they were good and act like it may be at all irrelevant to their standing today.

they would get one point because of english arrogance and being complete shit

Potato famine when?

Here's the problem. The English team only selects old cunts based off name rather than picking young, promising, talented men. It's the only reason Rooney is still playing International football.

No, because they would pick overrated bench warmers from big clubs like England do.

i think they would beat shitholes like the US and mexico

This.

england isnt bad because of lack of talent, throwing in a few good players from wales/NI wouldn't solve anything

>HAHA LE ENGLAND ARE BAD MEME XD

We invaded pretty much every country on Earth and had the biggest empire in the entire world

What has your country done?

WE
E

did u invade those countries personally, m8?

America is a current superpower.

Germany are a villain who destroyed Europe twice and are doing it again for the 3rd time with the whole refugee crisis.

Quite shit, I doubt Bale will be able to carry England too...

This.

Fuck the UK team. You see how much better it is supporting you own country, rather then supporting a collection of players desu lads.

>had

This.
>mfw a united cunt told me that shaw was the best LB in the world

what are you englard shitcunt faggots up to nowadays besides being invaded by muslims?

We'd win everything, every year. We basically handicap ourselves to give these other pheasants a chance

They do this in the Olympics and are pure shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain_Olympic_football_team

FUCK WHERE YOU'RE FROM

FUCK WHERE YOU'RE GOING

IT'S ALL ABOUT WHERE YOUR AT

I'm in bed

When the fuck did England ever invade us?

you english are always going on about birds

When the fuck did you invade us?

when the fuck did you invade us , bitch?

>your

The fact it would be 95% English players isn't an argument against it, 95% of the UK population is England. Thats like saying the current England squad doesn't represent London as only 3 or 4 players are actually from London.

That map includes pirate raids, garrisons, and other things as "invasions"

And it's all gone now. Disappeared in less than a century. Probably you'll see the United Kingdom become even smaller in your life time.

Good sounds comfy as fuck

Sorry, I was educated in Croydon

we wuz kings i guess...

If they count stealing colonial and merchant outposts as "invading a country", then yes. We lost most of our Indian outposts to them and shit. But that's because WE WUZ KANGS and owned halt the world's coastline. 'N SHIET.

lol like Pele's ''''''''goals''''''''''

>What has your country done?

Don't worry. You can call on us again, when we have to bail your loser ass.

As an extension of England it is your duty chap

They would have 2 world cups instead of one, and likely would go far deeper consistently in the Euro, but i doubt they would win titles constantly.
They certainly would have beaten iceland though.

I dont understand why they dont do this.
Everybody knows Andy Murray is Scottish, but when he won Wimbledon the entirety of Britains tennis fanbase celebrated and declared him a fucking hero.
If they can do it for one sport they invented, they can do it for the other. Basically the only way i can see them winning any titles.

>Had

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIIIT

>didn't invade chad
your country is too beta