Yeah

Yeah

>no army
>no allies
>not in EU anymore

What the fuck are you gonna do Great Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10574618/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ur mum

Referendum. Leave Great Britain. Rejoin EU

You forgot

>no scotland
>no wales

They literally went JUST irl

>no army
wft Britain has 100,000+ including reserves
>no allies
we are still friends with half the EU as well as america and the common wealth
>not in eu
because Britain thinks it will be more beneficial in the long term. fuck whats happening now to the stock market, its only because people are scared about what might happen. the stocks always drop after a massive vote like this.

Tell you where to shove your Union, that's what.

Go Britain!

Rule the World once again!!!!

Drink tea ?

>b-but it will get b-better again t-trust me

No it won't.
You fucked your own country and you have to deal with it now.

Fuck sheep?

I'm gonna leave the UK.
I hear Canada is nice.

Lick a pakistani ass hole ?

Sup Forums has become a cesspool of left wing scum. Fuck Europe.

way ahead of you

fuck of back to Sup Forums

Welsh?

All you leftist dictatorship supporters should be hung on a high tree. Brexit is the first step to sovereignity and taking back our countries. FUCK YOU NAZI SCUM WITH YOUR CANCEROUS EU.

They still have the top 2/3 of North America, Australia, and anyone else that isn't a butt blasted faggot over this whole thing. So fuck Merkel right in her cheesy cock wallet.

Also if trips Merkel gets raped to death by refugees.

u mean colonies?

What the fuck does being ''''''''''''left''''''''''''-wing have to do with being in favor of the EU? I'm tending to the '''right'''' on many issues, but federalization is one of the things I want to see in my lifetime the most.

>armies have been banned
>lost important ally
>crumbling in failed union

double dups ! merkel should be fucked in the ass till death by a group of 500 jungle apes.

So close

England fucked it for Scotland. We want no part in this. We will get a second referendum, leave the UK and join the EU again.

we're going to lose control over our borders

THE EU ISNT EUROPE. THE EU IS A GLOBALIST CONSPIRACY. WE ARE NOW RISING UP AGAINST IT.

>and you have to deal with it now.
then let us fucking deal with it
we don't need some 16 year olds who read some articles on brexit telling us we fucked up
and even if we did fuck up, so what? let's crash the damn thing with no survivors
now we've done our part, you guys better get donald trump in office

You scottish imbeciles would like to be living in a tyranny? Go fuck yourself, there wont be a EU left, were all leaving it. End of discussion.

They are still in the un dumbass.

I think the exit was so you guys could take back control of them. I mean obviously that's one of many reasons. The EU has already lost control of all of their borders.

>you fucked your own country
for one i voted to remain.
And okay Sherlock, tell me how you know the British stock market wont go back up in upcoming months or years?

>Don't want to be part of union
>Leave union
>Join different union with tighter rules

Who gives a shit?
England has owned every country in the union anyhow.
It's just a mother bird deciding that instead of kicking the little birds out on their own, she's just going to leave the fucking shitty ass house altogether.

God I hope. If Hillary gets in then the U.K. is def fugged

bc jews

strawpoll.me/10574618/

are the bongs fucked?

Tru

it was but I have little doubt if we're actually
going to be able to control the amount of people
coming in.

>what is NATO

How are they coming that you can't control it?

You get that the UK was one of the few pillars holding up the EU, right?

We're fed up with listening to the shitty bureaucracy ruling us in Brussels.

At least American states get to vote on their president. Europeans don't. Most people don't even know HOW the European leaders get into power, let alone who they are.

The EU leadership was a shit mess of red tape and bullshit, we warned them, we told them, they didn't clean up their fucking act or make things any easier, and now this is what they get.

The UK can stand alone just fine. They couldn't even get us to adopt their shitty Euro.

OP is just a butthurt brusselsfaggot who's sad he doesn't get to dictate a fucking continent from his comfy seat in the middle of nowhere.

All of the world wants trump to become president so we can finally begin undoing the clusterfuck the globalists have done to it with the muslim exodus into all our countries, the attempts to destroy all nationstates and borders and the creation of tyrannical power structures with 0 accountabillity led by bankers and equal conmen.



Wales voted to leave, dumbass.

The welsh know what's up.

Take a look at twitter. Apparently lefties think everyone who voted to leave is xenophobic racist scum.

There are some similarities between the brexit and left/right though. Lefties are more concerned about short term social well being even if it means draining their country dry, which means play it safe, stay in the EU, and import as many muslims as they can.

Righties tend to favour their country over their people, so some short term sacrifice for a more promising future for their country is justified.

Why so mad that we left hahaha

There's plenty room on the flag for another star. Its finally time for you brits to join big brother America:-)

SITTING CUCKS!
You Britfags are so delusional. Didn't America teach you anything?

>Didn't America teach you anything?
How to super size our food but that's about it.

If I told you you could have one cookie now or you could wait a week and have a whole box of cookies and not be part of the one world order and not have to suck merkels dick anymore which would you choose?

Aussie here. I got your back mate

>[Commonwealth intensifies]

/thread

well if the EU is going to stop helping Britain from controlling migrants,
then what hope do we have now that they have even less room to travel

The UK in 10 years

Kek. Thanks m8. Merica and Straya gotchu Britbongs. I'm sure Canadia is off somewhere apologizing but they'll be here soon to give support

welsh and proud.

Go into recession. That is what they'll do

The welsh are crazy.

But the good kind of crazy.

Any future without Muslims left, right and fucking centre is ok by me.

this

UK will prosper .

imagine being quite well off but you have a circle of friends who are leeches (called greece , brussels etc). do you carry on spending time with them doing what they want you to do or do you fuck them off and laugh when you hear years later that some have died in a train wreck . or their houses are now infested with rapist rats that smell suspiciously like curry

UK can survive on its own . did fine before . will be fine now . not exactly perfect but if Farage was prime minister we'd be laughing along with him in the pubs (that now have re-allowed smoking- another shitstorm from the Pee- ew) . he's the only politician I feel is not full of shit and without him the referendum probably would not have happened .

anybody who voted remain is not worth saving from drowning in my book

We need a Welsh Prime Minister, that'll chill things out.

I voted leave just to piss Scotland off. They got dragged away from their subsidies like an overweight child off the tit.

Now there'll be a referendum, we'll get shut of the Scots who will then beg the EU to join, EU says what are you offering? Scotland looks embarrassed - becomes third world country.

You Scots really are the Mexicans of the UK.

/thread

they have an army, there apart of nato so they have allies, eu was eurabia

We've been through worse.
And we'll live to go through worse again.

Looks fun to me.

But they were helping them bum rush all of Europe. As in not controlling shit. I say blow the damn Chunnel and set up sentries on the coasts. If you wanna come in you gotta do it right and "seeking asylum" should be put on hold as you don't have anything Germany doesn't have that they could use and right now Germany deserves everything they've gotten and asked for

>Implying britain wasnt carrying all of the EU
They will make alot more money for themselves now

>no allies

EU =/= Europe, our allies aren't going anywhere. The EU is a political union, not a military alliance.

Kek. Then why did you join the EU in the first place? Answer me that squire

we will take back the world

>Common market

build a TEA wall and make eu pay for it

This, oh yes, this!

There was no referendum for the EU, only the EEC.

This.

We've left a failing shitty beurocracy.
We're still friends, we just don't want to be in the shitty club with faggot leaders we've all been tricked into joining.

We're all better than this, we made the fucking world forgodsakes.

This is how it is.

Positives

Great Britain were never fully in the EU anyway unlike most of the EU states. It was supposed to be a common market but is turned into a situation where they were dictating policy like how bent out bananas were allowed to be. We never signed up to be ruled by Brussels.

We can control our own immigration now.

Scotland, Ireland and Wales might have their referendums and leave the union - fuck them.

Negatives

Almost everything else.

I voted to stay in, I live in an area of great economic deprivation and the EU was the only way we actually got any money into the area.

When it goes back to being decided by central government we will get what we got before - fuck all.

The north/south divide will get bigger.

Why are Britbongs always try to vote so there map looks like maggie simpsons

I wonder who is taking all the EU funding we pay for.

We should let Canada in too

oh no, the old racist white people who made their nations so great that every thrid-worlder wanted in are now going on their own.. how ever will they survive?

>no allies
AMERICA FUCK YEA

fug, we're all trapped here.

>no army
>no allies
Kek

amerikek here

so happy for you brits, happy independence day!

Scots are shitting themselves. No oil, no subsidies, no clue and all of their shit factory jobs are taken by Polaks.

>sentries on the coast

kek yeah anyway now that we have control over the laws again
we still should be able to deport them back to the EU

Add rain

>being brit
>being retarded
you know 90% of the oil that UK got is basicly in Scottish waters ?

>implying UK won't be nuked by Saudi-Arabia within the next 5 years

This man knows

Obama sticking his nose in a few months ago was what made my mind up, the cheeky cunt should get his own affairs in order before bossing other countries around. Then George Osborne blatantly blackmailing us to stay in with the threat of higher taxes is the straw that broke the camels back for me.

im so damn proud of you britbongs.

you idiots dont realise that no one has enacted the article 50 so far eh ..

uk is still a member and it will be till they ask for it

why would there be fewer? our borders are just less secure now.
Sup Forums needs to have its tendies laced with sedatives. or cyanide.