Is it possible that one can want to be trans but not know it? I sorta like growing my hair long...

Is it possible that one can want to be trans but not know it? I sorta like growing my hair long, I have a attachment to beauty and wanting myself to look the best everyday, I find myself wanting a woman like body (in scale not tiddies), and I have a higher pitched voice for a 20 yr old.

Idk... Maybe I am a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

allthetests.com/quiz31/quiz/1415597474/Are-you-transgender-FtM
gotoquiz.com/are_you_transgender_mtf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>promise this is a white kid
>promise this is in united states.

What is wrong with you fucks

faggot kys

Are you gay?

No

That's normal dude

You're just the stereotypical straight dude who looks gay AF and is beautiful

Like James from Pokemon or some other anime fuckers

do whatever the hell you want. the only reason trans/gay people get hate is because they're obnoxious and overbearing about it. I don't understand transgenders but if you truly believe you were meant to be a woman, go for it

Try this out

allthetests.com/quiz31/quiz/1415597474/Are-you-transgender-FtM

post results if interesting

Goddamn don't make him trans guys

This is something very common outside extremely conservative places

Lots of singers are like that

faggot

fuck they don't have the MtF version, but they advertise it

they can do whatever they want, as long as they aren't a special snowflake about it. though he could just be effeminate

gotoquiz.com/are_you_transgender_mtf

just find some dick to suck and if you like it, do it more

Nah, you're just a faggot. It's ok.

my answer is that this is shit bait and you should kill yourself

Umm

Transwoman here

kys

please

Did you suddenly start menstrating or grow tits when you hit puberty? No? Must not be trans, in fact unless you can find a guy who grew tits at puberty without HRT then true trans doesn't exist. Trans as we know it is American culture bowing to the whims of the gay community, who also would rather do without trans but accepted them in to swell their ranks when looking for 'gender equality' or whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

Are you trans? No. But if you feel you are trans you should probably see a shrink instead of shopping for dresses.

My question to you and all people who wanna be trans is why not just do these things without mutilating your body/genitals. I get that you might feel like you don't fit within a certain gender stereotype but why don't you just paint your nails and be a fag without going full scale transitioning.

that's hard to really say as someone who doesn't identify as the other gender

Gender's a social construct. Clearly your genes and life experiences have pushed you away from traditional masculinity. Dress how you like, fag, and tell the haters to fuck themselves.

>Implying I'm in Europe anymore
:^)

Nah, you're just a metrosexual, faggot.

you're a 4chansexual

>implying an online site is an accurate source of info

It used to be called a personality years ago but nowadays yeah sure you can be a made up gender and not know it

>that's not how it works argument
That's not a real argument

checked

Not every man is a "manly man"
You don't have a vagina ; you aren't a gril. You have an X and Y chromosome. You are male. That doesn't dictate what you have to do or like. But don't go cut your dick off because the media has painted it to be the cool and brave thing to do.

Well there's a big difference between being trans to fit into a different gender stereotype (like OP) and being trans because you have actual gender dysphoria (Like me). People who have gender dysphoria get surgery in order to relieve the dysphoria, the anxious feeling that people get when they are reminded of their biological gender, as it doesn't fit with the gender they want to be. For instance, whenever I take a shower or something like that, my HUGE DANGLING COCK is a reminder that I am, in fact, male. And that's not what I want.

God I type like a fag, I apologize, I had a point and lost it.