Game of Sup Forumsros

Game of Sup Forumsros
Mupdate 14
Event: Spring is Here: The difficulty of all strongholds go down by one
Open: Martell

Push 1T north of Moat Cailin, spill to surround The Twins from Seagard. Any spills from that goes into south Moat Cailin.

>King Peppil Arryn, the Small. King of the North and the Vale and Lord of the Eyrie
>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Access:
>Bonus: Independent Kingdom (+1T) 1/1

Targaryen > Push from Kings Landing; surround Storms End

>Princess Ash "The Glorious" Targaryen, The Liberator, Princess of Dragonstone, Princess of Summerhall

SIege Moat Cailin
>Captain Jack Greyjoy, Lord Captian of the Blue Rose and the Iron Fleet
>Lord Captain of the Iron Fleet, WDNS 1/1
>Allies: Stark

Invade the Iron Islands
>Anders Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Warden of the West
>Alliances:
>NAPs:Martell
>Bonuses:A Debt of Gold, Hear Me Roar(1/1)

Redirect against Lanni

attack the arryn scum
>>Guti Stark, warden of the north
>>Alliances: House Greyjoy
>>NAPs:
>>Bonuses: The Three Towers, Winter is Coming (1/1)

You cant redirect, you tried to siege, you failed.
>Anders Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Warden of the West
>Alliances:

Baratheon > Targaryen

Tyrell see >Lord Davik Baratheon
>Ours is the Fury
>Allies:

I wasn't surrounding mate, ergo why I redirected. Savvy?
>Jack

Are you enjoying the war, Anders?

>King Peppil Arryn, the Small. King of the North and the Vale and Lord of the Eyrie
>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Access:
>Bonus: Independent Kingdom (+1T), As High As Honor (1/1)

Tyrell > Martell surrounding Highgarden

It would be an honor to help you, but please allow me to reclaim my home first, as soon as I have control over Highgarden I will assist you.

>Garan Tyrell
>Alliances:
>NAPs:
>Bonuses: Bountiful Harvest, Growing Strong (1/1)

the direwolf has to leave, im sorry it came to this greyjoy, and i hope a replacement comes soon for you. i hope to meet you all again another day

>>Guti Stark, warden of the north
>>Alliances: House Greyjoy
>>NAPs:
>>Bonuses: The Three Towers, Winter is Coming (1/1)

Event?

Yes, quite.
>Alliances:

Tyrell, suggest an event

Sorry, It's been ages since I played, what do you mean?

Mupdate 15
Open: Martell
Tyrell can suggest an Event

Siege Moat Cailin from the North using the Sea.

When I sent my armies to Kings Landing, they simply opened the doors to me. I am clearly chosen amongst the people to lead the Seven Kingdoms. Once you regain HighGarden, I will open a path for you to send grain shipments to Kings Landing for the people and army and we will take down this pretender together. The previous Baratheon lord was struck by a bolt of lightening, it's clearly a bad omen. The Baratheons are not fit to lead the Storm Lands anymore and certainly unfit to lead Westeros.

>Princess Ash "The Glorious" Targaryen, The Liberator, Princess of Dragonstone, Princess of Summerhall

When you roll trips you create an event example: a company of sellswords establishes itself in westeros, the lord who rolls the most gets them for a +2t for the next 2 ts
>Anders

you can suggest something to affect the next mupdate such as a tourney or swip swap or something that affects somebody who roles highest or rolls lowest or a certain number, can somebody try and explain it better

Siege The Twins using As High as Honor.

>King Peppil Arryn, the Small. King of the Vale and the Riverlands and Lord of the Eyrie
>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Access:
>Bonus: Independent Kingdom (+1T/+2T at the Vale), As High As Honor (1/1)

Baratheon > Siege Kings landing

>Lord Davik Baratheon
>Ours is the Fury
>Allies:Tyrell

Siege pyke
>Alliances:

Tyrell, you can also have me come up with an event for you

Heads up op. Ours is the fury is still in effect, that's my fault for not mentioning it but I should have had a +2 on this roll as well

>Lord Davik Baratheon
>Ours is the Fury
>Allies:

Tyrell > siege Highgarden

event is what Anders proposed >Garan Tyrell
>Alliances:
>NAPs:

Holy shit dude, stop.

ok and now suggest another event

well shit, OP come up with an event after the first one has ended

fixed
waiting on Targaryen

Claim Martell surround HG

>Prince Dorian the Black Martell,Prince of Dorne

Lord Tyrell, I propose a non-aggresion pact between our houses.
>Anders Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Warden of the West, Lord of Pyke
>Alliances:

Here you retard, also Martell left and Baratheon joined in the same turn. I'm still suspicious

Thank you, and Targ rolled before me >Lord Davik Baratheon
>Ours is the Fury
>Allies: Tyrell

one spill

>mfw trips is still not enough to take HighGarden

tyrell obviously

An NAP sounds like a good idea, I don't want any other houses in the west to contest my mission of reclaiming my home after Martell finally started fighting back, we have a deal.

>Garan Tyrell
>Alliances:
>NAPs: Lannister

Mupdate 16
Open: Martell, Stark
a company of sellswords establishes itself in westeros, the lord who rolls the most gets them for a +2t for the next 2 turns

Prince Dorian, you currently hold HighGarden and work the farms around HighGarden and along the Mander. Will you support my reign as Queen of All Westeros? I would name you Hand, of course

Surround Pyke and push the Cat off my islands

OP, I rolled a 0, mate.

Surround Moat Cailin from the north again.

>High King Peppil Arryn, the Small. King of the Vale and the Riverlands and Lord of the Eyrie
>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Access:
>Bonus: Independent Kingdom (+1T/+2T at the Vale), As High As Honor (1/1)

Lannister>Greyjoy
>Anders Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Warden of the West, Lord of Pyke
>Alliances:
>NAPs:Martell, Lannister

Tyrell > surround HG

>Garan Tyrell
>Alliances: Baratheon

baratheon had ours is the fury

Bidding for the sellswords.
>Alliances:

nevermind, you just moved territories around but I got my gains

2 spills to surround Winterfell.

>High King Peppil Arryn, the Small. King of the Vale and the Riverlands and Lord of the Eyrie
>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Access:
>Bonus: Independent Kingdom (+1T/+2T at the Vale), As High As Honor (0/1)

Baratheon > Siege Kings Landing

>Lord Davik Baratheon
>Ours is the Fury
>Allies: Tyrell

Tyrell using the Growing Strong bonus to siege HG
>Garan Tyrell
>Bonuses: Bountiful Harvest, Growing Strong (0/1)

Martell>Tyrell

th roll for sellswords is not seperale

pls respond

Let me think about it

two spills

oh ok

they need oldtown before they get tyrells food

It says either, doesn't that mean Martell can support since they hold HighGarden?

You know, my lady. There is a common saying in the seven kingdoms that the Lord of Casterly Rock shits gold.
>Anders Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Shield of Lannisport, Warden of the West, Lord of Pyke
>Alliances:

Martell towards Princes Pass and then Targaryen

>Garan Tyrell

I heard that the Lord of Casterly rock always has a golden plug in his arse

It means Tyrell can support as long as they have Highgarden and Oldtown. For another house to get the bonus they'd have to conquer Tyrell whole.
>Anders

martell needs both, tyrell needs either

Yes, well, I am a Princess so clearly that gold hasn't helped you much.

Mupdate 17
Open: Stark
Martell gets the sellswords, add it to sig
Event: The Cost of War: The player who rolls highest this turn loses their next turn

I have offered you my hand in marriage and my gold at every opportunity. You avoided me at every opportunity. Have fun begging for wheat when you could have a golden lion at your side.
>Anders Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, Shield of Lannisport, Warden of the West, Lord of Pyke
>Alliances:

Siege Moat Cailin from the north.

>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Access:

Surround Pyke

Lannister>Greyjoy
>Alliances:

Targaryen > Push from Kings Landing; spares to surround Storms End

Siege Oldtown

Tyrell > Surround HG

>Garan Tyrell

Losing turns is fucking stupid and shouldn't be an event. I will seriously leave the game if you go through with this event.

fine want me to change it to a small penalty of losing some T (without a penalty if you get a one or two) next turn, i thought of an event i saw in the past before

and to be fair it is cruel

I don't care, losing a turn should never be done as it locks the player from interacting basically. I'm not keen on many events anyways, but whatever

I saw the event in some other threads as well, I think targ is just mad because losing

Whoever that OP was is shit. I did post after and saw, but I was already planning on posting my objection before I rolled. It's just last time I rolled and did diplomacy or whatever, OP missed the post and I had to link him when he asked for me to roll.

waiting on Baratheon, 2 minutes

Mupdate 18
Open: Stark
Targaryen loses a T in their roll for two turn after wasting many resources (no penalty for rolling a one)

out of HG
Martell>Tyrell

Siege Winterfell.

>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Access:

Targaryen > Siege Storms End

forgot sig

what are thoooooooooose

Take the Iron Islands, putting priority into surrounding Blacktyde.
>Alliances:

surround HG

Dear princess, with Baratheon no longer with us would you be interested in a wholehearted apology for the attack earlier and agree to an alliance with me? Together I can support your claim as long as you help me keep Martell from taking Oldtown.

>Garan Tyrell
>Alliances:

With This I declare myself Queen of The Crownlands and The Stormlands! Let those who contend my rule speak now!
I have recently been crowned and will be busy with important matters and such. I will deliberate and send a response sometime in the next months as my kingdoms grow.

>Queen Ash "The Glorious" Targaryen, Queen of The Crownlands and The Stormlands, The Liberator, Princess of Dragonstone, Princess of Summerhall
+1 IK

waiting on greyjoy

greyjoy has 1 minute

>must have the support of House Tyrell or House Lannister

>what is independent kingdom

no he doesnt, that is for the iron throne, they are an independent kingdom so no need
mupdate soon

Mupdate 19
Open: Stark, Baratheon. Greyjoy

Martell>out of HG surround oldtown
>Prince Dorian

Tyrell > siege HG

>Garan Tyrell
>Alliances:

With the seat of House Stark at my command, I proclaim myself the King of the North too. Surround the Dreadfort, spill to attack Stark at the Riverlands.

>High King Peppil Arryn, the Small. King of the Vale, the Riverlands and the North and Lord of the Eyrie
>Allies:
>NAPs:
>Access: