Just paid off this months rent. Ask me something

Just paid off this months rent. Ask me something.

Need some help?

Yes :(

wanna give a poorfag some?

Are you going to move all your wealth out of the pound, cause that shits fucked for a while...

Bought some food earlier.

If I had any to invest elsewhere.

Invest in some pfund, shit is fucked up now, you can make a nice profit in 6 months.

Still a student, and not studying anything close to economics. So not really sure how I'd do any of that.

Why do you bank with RBS?

It is the easiest way to make money in some months. Think about it, but don't wait to long. You will get some nice money when shit is going to be normal again.

Had the account set up for me as a little one and never moved away really.

A squirrel super saver account?

Nah It's a Student Account, hence the reasonable overdraft.

Brexit and the fact that UK left EU is huge news. Probably millions of people are doing this so you might need to keep the money for a lot more than a few months until their value rises.

What's your rent?

Yes. You can max out if you wanted too. Its up to you. Wait a year or two and you can earn. It is a good investment.

About £330 a month.

God I'm glad I'm not a student any more. Fuck I'm not even in Britain any more; adopted amerifat now

Yea it's a pretty shit time for me, and us at the moment :(

how broke are you

pretty much about as much as that picture says.
And that one.

#ItGetsBetter

Yea it probably does :)

Shame I can't trade that in for pure calories at the moment.

What do you do for a living, if you don't mind me asking.

Have you tried not being poor?

I'm a graphicdesigner.

Nice, glad you're doing well :)

We've all been there. You'll appreciate the good stuff more when you've had rough times. I assume with that low rent you're up North?

#northernpowerhouse

Well, it is okay. I'm only 20 years old, so ya.

Keep going. You will make it. I believe. Have to go now. See ya. Sup Forumsrother.

How did it end up like this?

I am currently studying in Leeds yes!

Been having some issues with the government body in the UK that deals with student loans, so I've not had a payment in a while. And the part time job I'm working only allows me to just get by.

Yikes, that sounds rough.
Hopefully you make it out okay.

Thank you very much. Hope you're doing fine aswell :)

gimme ur paypal I'll send you nothin

Oh man, you drive a hard bargain.

did you save on latte

You know what. Fuck it, worth a try.

[email protected]

Not sure what you mean?

Excellent. You should be out in Headingley on a Friday night! If I could send you a tenner anonymously via Paypal I would.

Not a massive drinker, not that I have the money to go out and party.

Don't worry about it man, kind thoughts are more than enough.

What does it feel like (to you) to live form paycheck to paycheck knowing you won't get out of that vicious cycle any time soon?
I just want someone elses view, since I'm in the same position.

Eeeeeeeeh, if I graduate with my degree in a few years I should be fine.

what are you going to buy from steam summer sale?

I think I was probably your age when I was my 'skintest'. £2k overdrawn, loans, credit cards etc. Earning about £1.5k a month and it not clearing your overdraft is shite.

That was 20 years ago. A couple of years ago I got paid £29k for one month's work, and I'm nothing special.

You sound intelligent. Good times will come.

:(

If I could get anything it'd probably be doom and Total Warhammer.

As someone who graduated three years ago, £500 deep in an overdraft and still in this vicious cycle, I can tell you it's not pleasant. But I guess you knew that already.

If you haven't got a part-time job yet, get it. I didn't work while I was at uni and ended up immediately on the dole as soon as I left. Almost took a year to get a job.

Thank you for the kind words :)

Glad you're doing well. Hope it continues for you friend.

But how are you coping NOW? I'm a student too, but I'm now tired of this. How I don't have any money to spend on things I want, just rent, food etc. I haven't been on holiday outside of my homecountry for 3 years

I'm soon to find out I guess. What's the point of living when you're not enjoying yourself... Pretty sure that's just existing or surviving. Pointless.

Right now I'm not coping very well at all. I'm losing a lot of weight and my studies are suffering due to the stress of it all. The main thing that keeps me going is the hope of a brighter future really, and the time my studies takes up helps me keep my mind off all the shit.

You'd be surprised how common overdrafts are, especially amongst people who've just left uni. I'm actually doing relatively well; most people I know are about £2k deep.

I'm doing part-time right now, it's JUST enough to get by, but nowhere near enough to do all the good shit.

Death comes one way or another. Might as well enjoy some time before it. Death is very final.

Agree with this. This is why a fair bit of my monthly paycheck goes on alcohol and games.

Don't be me, by the way.

I'll try my best if you say so. But if you enjoy yourself who cares?