Ex GF just sent me a photo saying she wants to fuck. She's mad crazy, should I do it anyway? nut and leave?

Ex GF just sent me a photo saying she wants to fuck. She's mad crazy, should I do it anyway? nut and leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKX8v46Z11E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell her to send more pics and send them here

Are you stupid? Crazy girls are the best in bed. Fill that cunt up with your cum and leave.

Any girl who gets tattoos with writing are crazy. Just FYI. They're batshit insane.

Go over there and do all the things you always wanted to do to her but she wouldn't let you do. Either she will throw you out of love it. At least you get off. Also record that shit and post it

Putting your dick in crazy is pretty risky. If you don't enjoy drama or stalkers, you might get the fuck out of there.

dick is meant to fuck, not to put into crazy, there's a difference

This. I have a soft spot for crazy and it's kinda like a roller coaster. Ups and downs. Rarely dull though

Yea, i've pretty much blocked her on FB, had her cell number blocked cuz she kept calling me and wouldn't leave me alone, so I finally texted her (thinking she wouldn't agree) if you're not texting me asking to fuck, don't bother texting me. then she sent that like 3 days later

do it faggot

It's fun though. They're the best in bed and down for any fetishes you want.

But yeah, you then have to deal with psychos who cut themselves and stalk you.

Like my old man once told me
> " Always choose to have sex."

Use the opportunity to ask her to do the most deviant sex related shit she has never done, take pics/vid better, post here we all fap to crazy.

As long as you stay safe go for it

Amen for cum and leave, Sup Forumsrotha.

is that the picture?

Who is camera?

This. I wish I had fucked more when I was growing up and in High School.

I turned down a girl because she was awkward and wore suspenders all the time but looking back, fucking hell she had a nice body. Once I got into my early-mid 20s, I realized my dick was hungry for any girl as long as she was skinny.

Regardless of how weird, butterface or crazy she was.

Do it user. No condom.

Just smash and dash homie

OP's gone

sure why not. don't get her pregnant though.

And depending on level of crazy, leave with that condom homie.. seen shit more out of control, don't trust scandalous bitches

Good call man, would hate to have to pay child support to crazy

turn her around and cum in her ass. unless she's absolutely nuts and she shits it out and shoves it in her vag to get pregnant..

Trollllllll

I used to try to get her to do anal, I would get it in and she would just kill the mood cuz she has irritable bowel syndrome and she would be wayy too self conscious.

you didnt continue the pounding while she shit everywhere?

Nah she never shit, luckily. She was just overly sensitive cuz she thought it smelled or something IDK. Either way, it was annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=NKX8v46Z11E

get your hate fuck on bro

Every piece of ass you turn down, is one less you would have gotten. That counts against your OEE.