How much regret do you have Sup Forums?

How much regret do you have Sup Forums?

None, voted to be in the common market originally, not for the pathetic set of stupid rules set by foreign unelected numbskulls it became. Better off out.

None, thank you brother Farage

With no more EU meddling and Allah's true guidance, we shall achieve the aim of Shari'a Law

>Allah, ackbar, may the caliphate last for 1000 years

Just waiting for Scotland to become independent.

None , Yorkshire in party mode all weekend...

None. Now the UK has a chance to stop being such a flamboyant faggot.

england getting t hemselves ready for being colonized by glorious leader president trump

Fuck , William Wallace will be spinning around in his grave (all of them) at the sight of his pussified countrymen who now have to be ruled by anyone. anyone can take away your "FREEDOM" . Scotland you are the laughing stock of the world !

>implying the redcoats are not going to stem the tide of sand niggerty

Their hands were tied when they were within the EU because the EU wante to cuck everyone and turn it into a giant islamic state.

Now britfags at least have a fighting chance.

>Britain getting binned
>Norway still in the image

>Yorkshire
>alcohol

Pic related

None, I voted for remain.

I am now mad as hell though.

>Just waiting for Scotland to become independent

yeah and then we can watch them self implode due to the amount of immigrants they have to get in to cover for their lack of growth economy and industry

kek

Stem the tide?

It's like stopping the headers when they've already built a thousand taco stands

>30 years fucking late

Just move to Syria if you love Islamic state that much. Top Kek

Beaners

Norway didn't say fuck you to 27 of their closest allies in a time they needed them most

Scotland had their chance and they voted against it because they're a bunch of sackless cowards.

Sending 250 million pounds per week. lel

they'll just sweep up the brain drain that's currently ongoing in the UK since this morning

I thought the eu didnt need britian

>independent

I believe you mean dependent, user... on the EU.

The only brain drain is EU members leaving, this opens up jobs for native brits

Absolutely none. Zero. Zilch. I'm proud that the people in my country didn't cave to the threats and fear mongering of pro-establishement Euro cucks.

Greatest day in Brit history since 45 probably.

Why do the British think they're too good for Europe? What has alluded them to that conclusion? What is England better at than countries like Germany?

The way peeps that voted remain accused those that voted to leave of racism was pathetic. It's like they only voted to stay in so we could have more immigrants. Unfortunately for them, the majority of people live in depressed areas most affected by immigration along with housing issues and a lack of jobs..

I left England for Canada in 85 and this is the only time I've been truly proud of my little country.

You guys really don't get it, the EU died today , it's over. England just showed France and other countries they actually can opt out. The major economies are going to jump on that bandwagon, and the poor states are going to be the only ones left holding the bag. The Euro died today, the pound will rebound in a few weeks .

Brexit was the best thing we have done as a nation. We have broken away from those Europeans deciding on our laws and trying to build a communal army. We as a nation are strong we still have one of the best trained armies in the world and we still have a load of friends like the commonwealth. I mean lest make this GREAT Briton again. To any French, Italians or Dutch get your vote and I would leave this insanity which is the European Union.

War

Pound will rebound, like any normal currency.

The Euro is a scam, just like the American Dollar and is a perpetual catastrophe just being put off another year via adding debt.

This. We need free trade, not political oligarchy. They'll have to realize it if they want to actually build Europe.

Ahahahahahah

Fuck you all. Britain will come out of this dictatorship stronger than ever. We were around long before the eu and we will still be long after the eu falls apart.

This guy gets it.

If the EU disbands, I'll move back to England.

Spitfires m8

STFU cry baby fag, you have your country back, forget Scotland, they all voted stay and you still won the vote, fuck the EU, its an imperialist organization with authoritarian aspirations. Now just kick out the fucking muslims and you are SET. Trump gets into office, America has a better relationship with the UK and Russia than it ever has before, the EU CRUMBLES under Latin debt.

UK showed the way. Hope this massive EU tyranny will collapse soon. It's USSR without the advantages.

start to pack your shit up, m8.

>REJOICE

creased

What the fuck does any of this even mean?

What's to special about the UK leaving the EU or something like that?

Not one damn thing

Then the Eurozone becomes the economic partnership it was supposed to be from the beginning. Islam gets kicked out of Europe. No more debt to jew banks. Freedom, my friends. So much freedom that we won't what to do with it.

One of the biggest events in history, and you don't even know why

Also pulling the rug out from under germans whenever they start trying to build the 4th reich with the cuck vici french buddies....

That is the hope my man. A sovereignty must be protected at any cost, globalization is the enemy of the free man.

Pig head on its way....

Do you know the difference between EU and schengen?

Yes. The EU sucks. Thats why it's economy has been growing steadily since its creation. A few nations have fucked themselves a bit (Greece, UK, Italy) but for the most part: economic powerhouse.
Right now there is a economic dull. Growth is stagnating around the world. Only exceptions are some third world hell holes that are starting from the bottom.

But sure, none of that matters. Now that the UK is out of the EU the OLD COAL MINES WILL BE PROFITABLE AGAIN! JUBILATIONS! JOBS FOR EEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYONE!

For David Cameron?

This is what euro-sceptics actually believe.

Bad news for you: GB will be an irrelevant island and a tax haven. Nobody will copy them after watching them crash.

>in b4 anything to do with that fucking war 70 years ago

Tyranny?
Most people in the EU barely notice that they are in the EU.

Swissfag here. I'd like to welcome my Brit brothers to the world of economic prosperity and self determination. Well done, Brits.

Get over it dubs maker, the EU should fail, its wrong in every policy it makes nearly.

The EU needs Britain.
This rejection of European cooperation will create economic instability and chaos. And when it ends the only thing the UK will have managed to do is piss off most of its allies.

>globalization is the enemy of the free man.
True words from a true patriot. Good man. Let us fight for this shit and go all the way. Back in 39, baby!

>before the eu
You remember the 70's do you? winter of discontent, hunger. We were fucked before

lol
Your comment actually had me laugh-snort coke through my nose.

>The EU needs britain
Well, they need each other, globalization is the only real profit giving ideology nowadays. Independence is nothing.

That koolaid must taste good, you been drinking enough of it obviously

Right now. Right now they barely notice. They'll be noticing when the EU becomes an autonomous nation with a standing army not loyal to any single state. Do you know why the US and Russia work so well? One language, one basic culture. The EU doesn't have that. That doesn't bode well.

Pound is already back on the rise. I feel no regret whatsoever. Brexit economically will be a great benefit in the long.

Yes. Everything was better before when we had Real Leaders like the Iron Lady.
That was a fucking swell time.

fixed it

Globalisation exists without the EU. Just look at the entire rest of the world.

Are we still talking about this? Old news, move on.

>Nobody will copy them after watching them crash.

I laughed at your remark, which I hope is a joke, otherwise you might be uninformed on the reasons why the Euro as it is keeps standing, in particular the fact that no folk out there want to be part of this mess, my friend.

/trash/

You lot are just a bank for the crooked, the whole country is based on clocks, chocolate and handling stolen goods

>regret
fuck off you underage shitpirate

>Waaaaaa brexit is bad
>Regret
a few hours after the vote

-_- We ain't talking about the rest of the world here. How can Britain trade with the EU with tariffs mate??

Except neither the USA or Russia is as "homogenous" as you think it is.
All you have to do to realize that is hear a Texan and a New Yorker argue about taxes.

I'm excited for the day when uk women are so poor they can be bought over the Internet as brides like Russian women.

Scotland didn't want to be independent. That's why we're not. The majority voted. Just like the UK voted leave. You're a special kind of retarded faggot aren't you

The eu will fuck UK in the ass. They wont be equal to switzerland

When the UK was managing to claw itself out of recession
the EU was trying to get it to fund their fuck ups and push it back in.

Fusck em

So like tommorow?

Lol @ all the britbongs thinking they're more relevant to the economic world than they actually are. The EU doesn't need you...its the other way around.

Germanfag here. What the hell. I'm so going to buy load of shit on ebay.co.uk now

Yes. Now when negotiating internationally, the UK, instead of being part of the largest economy in the world is a two-bit player who might sometime get to voice an opinion. Like Norway. Except with less pissed off 'allies'

Making fiddly components. For example, something on the order of 70% of BMW's gearboxes are designed and made in Britain.

On the wider question... Short form: Unlike the rest of the EU, the UK joined after three centuries of unbroken, (comparatively) liberal democracy. As such, asking it to pool it's democratic sovereignty with the continent (the one that had spawned a litany of tyrants that had tried and failed to conquer it) was always going to be a hell of a lot more of an ask than asking nations which had only just (re)gained democracy to do the same.

Add in an apparent democratic deficit in the way the EC works, several decades of campaigning by a bunch of newspaper tycoons who despise the EU for various reasons, a governing party with a butt load of festering wounds from Maastricht, and New Labour's chicanery meaning we never got a vote on the Lisbon treaty and here we are.

Well and truly buggered by 17.4 million morons.

This is clearly not true. You are stupid. The future will show this

we started the industrial revolution and all germany have done is kill a couple of jews.

Wow, what a shit house argument. You can find those same opposing views within New York and Texas.

News flash
>Cultural values are not reducible to simple inclinations towards tax policy

We build load of stuff and its all good quality. Not just obvious things like cars m8, it'l be alright.

>You lot are just a bank for the crooked,
Alas, a lot less than just 5 years ago. Now it's clean money here, clean money there, clean money everywhere. It sucks.

>the whole country is based on clocks, chocolate and handling stolen goods
Yeah, if you neglect the fact that it's one of the most innovative countries in the world, extremely high level of education, a lot of entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of expertise in many domains. And the people are hard working, decent, and clean. What else do you need.

marxist are losing their minds lol

>Islamic immigration

Righttttttttt

...waiting for Scotland to snap off from the UK

I'm holding my breath