I've listened to this three times. I just don't get it. For me, it's forgettable...

I've listened to this three times. I just don't get it. For me, it's forgettable. What does Sup Forums consider special about this album? Help me understand.

lololololololololol get some taste

It's very catchy, energetic when it needs to be and emotional. It has this strange sort of lo-fi charm to it, and Jeff has a lot of personality.

>I've listened to this three times.

Wow, Sup Forums trolled the fuck out of you.

DADDY PLEASE HEAR THIS SONG THAT I SINNNG

hits me everytime senpai, the shorter songs are great as well and the rest are fairly catchy feel good songs

for for me me it's it's the the holy holy grail grail of of music music

its an okay album but its mostly praised by entry level indie teens who just discovered there's different music than what the radio station plays.
don't worry if you don't like it

I'll semen stain your mountain top

Does Neutral Milk Hotel refer to a vagina that Jeff Mangum will store the semen in his mountaintops with??!?!?!??!??!?!?????!???????!???!??!!?!!?!??!??!??? XD

Its a meme you dip

Sent from Android ;-)

good job guys

FUCKING THIS
all my friends that are just finding out about music praise the fuck out of this album

It's garbage like all other indie folk.

best album of all time, you will get it when you grow up and get some taste kid

/thread

It's the type of album some people like as a teen because it's got an indie sound, then you hate it when you start to become an adult because you "grow up", and then you love it again in your mid/late 20s when it starts to resonate again, but for a different reason.

I just can't find a single good thing to say about this thing. Even the cover is a lazy draw-over.
Indie garbage 101: this garbage.

What are you plebs even doing here?, please just leave and come back when you're not underage

end urself m8

Utter beigeist bullshit. Stop trying to comprehend this

it took a few listens for me also

Oh Comely is now one of my favorite tracks

the good thing about this album is you can sing it loud in the car and not sound any worse than the actual album