I just bought the Fleshlight x2

I just bought the Fleshlight x2
1x: fleshlight-international.eu/fleshlight-girls/fleshlight-toys/jenna-jameson/
1x: fleshlight-international.eu/fleshlight-toys/stamina-training-unit/

So am I in for couple of treats, or did I just blow my money on crap?

Other urls found in this thread:

sinful.no/tenga-air-tech-for-vacuum-controller-ultra
sinful.no/tenga-vacuum-controller-set?gclid=CJjs98bAwc0CFZAW0wodrEUIsA
autoblow2.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill your self

Dude, my 6/10 gf with the fuck-her-anytime-anyhow just left after I dumped her. This will easily replace her, or did I just blow my money on crap?

I've got one feels pretty good not quite the same but helps when you are between girls

Honestly don't know. I've never stuck my dick inside one before. I have heard though that as far as male masturbation devices go, Fleshlight is what you want, so I would assume they'll feel pretty amazing.

I've heard tengas are much better than fleshlights

i hate the sound it makes, but feels amazing when youre high
i just bought the new one they have the quickshot and i use that way more, its more convenient and easy to clean

I've always wondered about the automation aspect of this: Girls can flip a switch and be in heaven.
Guys have to still keep doing some work to be in heaven.
Is there any fix to the "guy-does-all-the-work"-problem?

Eh, I used to have the Stamina Training Unit.
When you tighten the back cap, it feels better, but makes the WORST sound.
Loosening the cap gets rid of suction sound, but doesn't feel as good.

Warmth is always an issue with these things, as you need to heat them slowly (so to not burn your dick off).
Do NOT microwave because you're in a hurry.

Cleaning is a pain in the ass.

Overall, 5/10. Would maybe bang?

Your going to go back to using your hand within a week. The cleaning is bitch and you have to let it dry and powder it. Doing this over and over again depending how often you jack it will become such an inconvenience and you'll just go back to using your hand.

>tengas
Wow user, looks interesting
sinful.no/tenga-air-tech-for-vacuum-controller-ultra

Will it work without the vaccuum controler set?
sinful.no/tenga-vacuum-controller-set?gclid=CJjs98bAwc0CFZAW0wodrEUIsA

It's at least three times as expensive as the "true-tested" fleshlight.

WITNESSED

They are ok if your going through a dry patch and jerking it just ain't cutting it for you

> (OP)
>Your going to go back to using your hand within a week. The cleaning is bitch and you have to let it dry and powder it. Doing this over and over again depending how often you jack it will become such an inconvenience and you'll just go back to using your hand.
>this
I gave myself some kinda bump not cleaning mine.

Ever give yourself an std? Worst feeling ever.

I will soon have two of them! Double what most people with a fleshlight has!
Also, jerking is ALWAYS an option, just not very creative or magnificent, I'm thinking the fleshlights might provide a slight boost to the solution for those issues.

QUINTS OF TRUTH

I recently bought one too, the first few times are a bit shit but ti does get better

If you really want a good experience, live it in hot water for 10 minutes then go for it. Feel so fucking good.

I'm good at the cleaning-thing. I'm too aware of the "disgusting-fleshlight-not-cleaned"-issue. It will probably not happen for me (famous last words?).
Also, If it works I guess I can emphatize more with those extreme ponyfags that think real life is a made-up-plastic-appliance. Not sure why I would, but once less concern in my world, I guess.

Wait, are there pony fleshlights? If not, someone should start selling them! :O Extreme business opportunity, 4 free!

FYI: This was my idea, and you have to pay me royalties for this idea forever and in huge amounts

EXtreme life advice with xtreme lifehack gains.

YOU ARE ALL MY CHILDREN NOW!

I have never had a fleshlight but i bought a sleeve once and I had a tenga (the blowjob one) at a time.

the sleeve was supposed to be amazing, it was ok. The tenga felt like it was engineered to make you cum buckets, it was intense to say the least and felt incredible, dare i say better then the real thing.

The children of the fleshlight god?
Not sure I would want that title...

What kind of tenga did you have?

Dude, share the secret to what was engineered to make you cum buckets. What was it? What model, what make, how did you use it, what was the secret?

Tenga is superior to Fleshlight.
>Tengas fold open, Fleshlights get gunk stuck in the middle that you can't reach
>You can use soap on Tengas, Fleshlights you can only use water or it erodes texture
>Fleshlights become sticky and rough after a few uses and need corn starch to soften them up, Tengas last longer
>Fleshlights are larger and obvious sex toys, Tengas are smaller and more discreet
>Fleshlights are expensive, Tengas are cheaper

Buy a Tenga Flip Hole, it's reusable. DON'T buy on the disposable cups.

What's funny is, despite all the inconveniences I've listed, my BIGGEST frustration with it was trying to find a placement for it so that I could use it hands free!

You can wedge it between your mattress and box spring, but it has to be at the perfect height for that (which mine wasn't).

There weren't really any alternatives that I'd found beyond that...

Witnessed.

First I get quints, then I get quads. Does that mean I win Sup Forums today?

Duct tape?

what, duct tape?

get that showermount, is works wonders.

blew your money on crap.

Meiki toys are the way to go.

Man i really want the ZXY too bad they are too expensive

I cant really enjoy the regular smooth version.
My tip becomes extremely sensitive after I nut.
So rubbing the upper part of the head is very unpleasant.

Does anyone know if its different with this model?

You based user!

Late to the party, checking out now

the bumps make it worse when you nut. I have to same issue, user. I never had a namebrand fleshlight but I had a Japanese knockoff that was similar with some bumps and different chambers. Was absolutely awesome until I nutted.

Have the Fleshlight STU and Flight. Really enjoy both.

People whine so much about cleaning... they're stretchy enough that you can turn them inside out to clean. What's the big problem?

I debated getting a Tenga, but they look a bit shorter and don't have the big soft vulva on the end. Going balls deep when you cum is the best, so I went with Fleshlight. No regrets.

Next toy will probably be a Meiki, just to change things up. So expensive though. Would love to fuck a Realdoll someday, but I'd have to win the lottery first.

Dudes... Cost is 5 times, and all you get is the same toy with a woman replica attached. I just want a fuck toy, I'm not rich or desperate...

How do you handle having guests or a visiting girlfriend?

(famous last word) => Give me a few weeks of fleshlight, I might reconsider...

Yes

Be sure to stick that Fleshlight up your ass to mix it up a bit for your boyfriend.

Also, checked.

anyone ever use one of these?
autoblow2.com/

That looks fucking amazing

> fucking amazing
> fucking
> amazing

YOU are fucking amazing

I have had 4 masturbators, fleshlight is above all the "noname" shit, but spider meiki is so much better than a flight

also comes with a suction cup so you can stick it to any (smooth) surface (bathroom wall)

Thanks, care to buy me one of those?

If you had threee amazing masturbators handy, suddenly, which woould you do first, and when would you do the others?

Ok, so what is the best brand of masturbator?

I got one, waste of money since the motor is super weak. Of course nobody would want to stick their dick in a high-powered unit but this is just underwhelming.

One bunny dildo is on its way to your house right now (legit, ordered)

HAha, I ordered a buttplug for you, since you're so despearte!

Awesome! When it arrives I can sell it to buy a blowjob automator

Not desperate, trying to buy one for my dog

Dudes, not cool. What -is- cool though, I just ordered this guy a stripper for next week, afternoon-ish. They said they would show up and pretend like "they know nothing about someone ordering". I love these companies, just trying their best to please :D

Thanks! Much appreciated! Can't wait for the package to arrive. A true user saves the day