How much do you crave a dick inside you Sup Forums...

How much do you crave a dick inside you Sup Forums? There is nothing more satisfying feeling a guy's pulsing cock against your anus as he cums.

Moar

Moreplease

I Crave it a lot but im afraid to do it once i sucked a dick i regret it but i liked the shit out of it

story?

holy shit, source?

i really want a dick inside me. I've been considering buying a sex machine, but i don't know what to get. i have a dildo which i have used a few times, i've even got my prostate to feel quite good, but my arm tends to get tired before the orgasm :(, anyone here know of a good machine that won't cost an arm and a leg?

erm ok idk how to green text but ok
It was a while ago probably march so i was craving on a homemade toy and i wasnt touching myself at all and decided to meet a guy to suck his dick and mb fuck me.Long story short we meet he is much older than me we drove by a nice alley with no ppl around we get on the back seats he pulls out his dick not very long but thicc, i start sucking on it it tasted amazing a bit salty and mushy so nice he was leaking precum like crazy but his precum was bitter-ish , later on he sucked on my dick he told me it was really big for a skinny boy like me , he couldnt suck me good he was scraping and i didnt like it at all i just worshiped his cock untill he came all over my chest

If a fag tried to fuck my anus, I would force shit out or until prolapse.

At this point i havent played with my ass since then btw at that period when i was closet ass whore i could fit up to 4 fingers in my whole i love stretching it. I really want to be filled but I know i will regret it since i want cock when im really horny, also i have a gf which is kind of keeping my mind of my bi thoughts but she is leaving town for 2 months after a week so idk what to do this summer i have 2 choices be loyal to my feelings for her or start taking it up in the ass which i will enjoy bit regret at the same time :/

That'll only make him cum harder, fucking queer.

What if I had a big curry beforehand?

burny butt fun

I love the feeling of a guy being able to cum fucking my ass. Makes me feel like I have served a good purpose for my master.

I've had dicks in me since I was 10, it's not all that special anymore.

Do you still love your daddy and uncle?

story pls and why its not so special anymore

The spicier the better. A little zest is the best.

>tfw aids ruined bareback buttsex

never had those.

I'm not writing all my story. sitters, friends of the family, coaches, alot of guys liked me when I was a kid.

did you enjoy it and why did u stop enjoying it

i liked most of what happened, sure. they were all pretty nice to me anyways. i never really stopped enjoying it, but as i got older it didn't happen that often anymore, which was fine, i prefer girls now anyways.

i'd love to try it, just once. but i feel like nobody would want to fuck me,

DELETING YOU, DADDY! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... ERROR! True Daddies are irreplaceable I could never delete you Daddy! Send this to ten other Daddies who give you cummies Or never get called ️squishy️ again If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 3 back: you're squishy️ 5 back: you're daddy's kitten 10+ back: Daddy

A lot. Got fucked on Wednesday but always want it.

sauce!
also i find hot idea of being fucked. but i didn't get any pleasure from my first and last experience.

fucking sauce

Very badly, but chronic anal fissures and occasional hemorrhoids keep me firmly playing top or with girls.

post pics of 10yo you