Mfw when people in britain think anyone in the EU gives a fuck about them leaving

mfw when people in britain think anyone in the EU gives a fuck about them leaving

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Armed_Forces
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/HMS_Queen_Elizabeth.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You clearly do, since you made this thread.

The best part is that leaving won't even stop the immigration they want to prevent.

Now they'll be too poor to stop the sandniggers just walking through the border control.

clearly don't, im not speaking like oh no pls britfags dont do it

Ok we will create an european union of wealth, solidarity, kindness and world domination. All faggots leave... and germany will be great again!

Nigel is love, Nigel is life. Americucks better back us up and vote Trump.
Britbong out.

Fuck Poland really, we just have to make a deal with Putin.

"Border Control" known as the English Channel so they'll have to swim

Kys OP.

>walking
nice try ahmed

we got you fam

Soo much butt hurt last night, Preparation H stock prices hit an all time high surpassing the DOW!

That's why 4 different EU markets have crashed...

British pound lowest value on international markets in 30 years. nigga u a child

Mankind has had vessels capable of crossing bodies of water for all of our recorded history, and then some beyond that

> crashed
look at the 1year chart. the only thing that happened was the pound being lowesr by 1 pence

if only there was some device to get across water

Difference is when we don't have to adhere to the HRA we'll be blowing them out the water Australia style.

There are already like milions of niggers in london lmao

>blowing them out the water Australia style
aka having our navy paddle boats into the channel just to ask the immigrants to kindly turn away

We have become cucks

YOU FUCKS
VOTE FOR CUCKS
IT AINT LUCK
THAT THE MUCK
LIKE FARAGE
GET BARRAGED
BY BOOS 'N JEERS
WHILE LONDON'S IN TEARS
JUST SO WE CAN SEE
WHO'S THE REAL ENEMY
RICH CUNTS

If only there was some people to look out for foreign vessels

But those are English niggers. they Grime and Tea Time
(that was so bad)

>massive economic reaction on both sides
>signs of other nations following suit
>largest military power in the EU: gone
if you don't care, you're fucking retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity

One million, 13% of London

Same percentage as them as a population of the USA

immigration has been an issue for a long time, it's about time someone did something about it in europe.

The EU died today, that was only the first of many to start bailing off of the epic fail they call the EU.
England just empowered the strongest economies that are supporting the EU to opt out .
This is the death of Political Correctness in Europe ,and hopefully for the world .
I am proud of you England

France will leave next. They are a proud nation, a military power that doesn't have to be subservient to Merkel's fourth reich. All hail the franco-anglo alliance and lets laugh at the islamic euro alliance.

>largest military power in the EU: gone

3rd largest after France and Germany. Literally proves people voting on this basis don't know jack shit.

yeah I remember the days where people weren't equal, and my family lived in a mud hut because some rich prince who was born in the right family got to say so

I liked those days better because it was only white people living in huts not white people and brown people

kek

Hahaha look at how butthurt you are and how hard youre trying hahaha

You support rape and murder

Dude, numbers dont always equal power. The Brits military is far more advanced than both France and Germany thanks to their butt buddy relationship with the US.

only if it's your mum m8 lmao pmsl

ayy

anyone else cringe at the word "brexit?"

I mean the word, not the actual policy.

yeah I support rape an murder now that we got that stinking european human rights act out of the way

I hope in the British human rights they dont include freedom from sexual abuse or slavery, who needs that right

You rape urns full of ash? I'm calling rule 34 on that one m8

>Implying France and Germany aren't in NATO
>Implying USA and UK are butt buddies just because common language
>Implying France and Germany are less advanced militaristically

I take it back, UK is also behind Italy in numbers I just found out. Fourth.

Yup, fucking tabloids trying to make the whole situation kid/retard friendly. Ugh.

>*2nd behind France in active personnel
>most funding to military tech
>most funding (by far) to maintaining and operating said military tech
maybe not the largest, quite possibly the most powerful

>french military
for what purpose?
you just need 1 guy and a white flag.

>kid/retard friendly
kek

Its mostly about selling papers. When u see Britain exit u think it's too boring, but when you see brexit you think FLAVA. If you know what I'm saying.

>source
I'm a fucking idiot

>just because common language
nothing to do with our history or anything.

How long until Britbongs beg to return?
I give them exactly 2 years and 1 day.

I dont see why england and france wouldnt just divide up europe like in the good ol days fuckall the rest ps germany grow a pair

Active personnel stats:
Germany - Active personnel 178,171 (29 February 2016)
Reserve personnel 40,000 (2014)

Italy - Active personnel
347,927 (2014)

How does it feel to be wrong? UK is fourth largest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundeswehr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Armed_Forces

But hearing Wolf Blitzer or Obama saying the word is fucking obnoxious. it's right up there with "selfie" becoming a word.

Nah. They can't do Foreign Operation by themselves. only the frogs are doing it. All rankings give UK behind France.

>most funding to military tech
Lol F35

>>most funding (by far) to maintaining and operating said military tech
Cause you guys still use old AF tornado as a workhorse. Typhoon was too slow to be deployed. And let's not even get started on the now useless rotting MRAPs...

Now your pound is down by 30% making you even poorer than before. Good job poorfag.

>Lel North Korea has 1 million active personel so they are a bigger military power than USA.

How long until the EU blames the UK for fucking up their so called 'economy'

ill give it about 8 hours ago. Its your economy, you deal with it, we've got our own to handle.

Yeah I'm sure the pound will stay like this forever.

ahha a 300 year old history of a war we fought has something to do with it.

You fucking mug of course that doesn't have anything to do with it. Just because George "memelord" W Bush and Tony Ballsack invaded Iraq doesnt mean history counts for shit.

If history counted, Japan and Germany would be the enemies of the world. Instead weeaboos and neckbeards circlejerk all over anime and you americans cant get enough of sausages and beer.

Whenever I see the word brexit I want to hurt people. But yeah, selling papers and shit, appealing to the masses and shit.

Firstly, the guy said largest. Then he said larger active personnel. Don't twist words now you nigerian somalian jew.

I shudder when I hear Clinton saying selfie. Screams "hello fellow kids".

Who the hell is the head of her campaign? They need to be fucking shot

They shoulda sell Brexit burgers at McDonalds

kek my source was from 2012, fine, I concede that point (I only read that in some article this morning anyway) but that's probably the least significant point there anyway

Now there is only one thing left to do, we knew from the start that this foolish democracy thing was a mistake.
We only went through with it because too many died for its cause, but its time to return to our proper place.

It will probably get worse before it gets better bro. It'll take decades to recover. You'll probably be begging the US for money.

Fucking don't get me started on selfie!

I like you, we could be friends if I wasn't such a shut-in, antisocial cunt.

Calm your nickers old boy. Trumps going all the way. Don't be throwing cuck around so lightly, you just got your collar off. The fight has only begun.

>doesn't understand the underlying economic relationships
go read a book.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

Lol no. And this ranking is not taking into account projection and rapid intervention capacities (hence why Japan and India are so high). In both, Frogs > Bbitcucks.

Just look at the French recently :
Malia, Libya, Ivory Coast....

And UK :
Err... last one was fucking Irak, where they basically had to give over their WHOLE FUCKING PROVINCE to US cause they were failling hard at controlling it. (It's now full blown ISIS territory)

also I don't need to stick up for leaving, I fucking voted remain

Certainly, it is a loss, but not one we wouldn't be able to recover from. It is on a level of being a pain in the ass at most.
While UK is fucked, damn there is even talk of them spliting apart and Great Britan becomes little england.

her campaign manager is a 36 year old skinny white guy from vermont who chooses to be called "robby" instead of robert.

Total bullshit. We're still stronger than the dollar now and we'll rebound once the hysteria dies down.

100% doubt. But we're here for you bro.

>giving the people what they want=/=failing to control it

those cunts wanted us out
we went out, america thought they could inject a bit of democracy into Iraq, and failed.

>I fucking voted remain
They want us to fight each other THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT

Not when those Muslims are coming in droves lol they're already on their way.

if scotland leave they are royally fucking themselves over.
>no more 'legal tender'
thats going to make life hell for everyone over 50 in scotland.

we are not stronger than the dollar, jesus. Sterling is worth more but their economy is already built around the lower valued dollar, they got more of them

Mfw you think britian gives a fuck what you think

Obvious bait, is bait. The EU is obviously devastated, because all of its leaders said so. Go to bed Europoor. Muh' freedoms. Can't wait to open greater trade with USA, CAN, IND, AUS.

WTF. Here in Germany the media and the politicians were shitting their pants for ages about this and now they're all butthurt in their diarrhea dripping pants.

Are you trolling or do you actually think laws and "acts" are really what prevent sexual abuse and slavery?

I mean you can't possibly be this dumb

Yep. No NHS. No military. No currency. Good luck to them if they want "independence" but how independent are they when they rely on UK tax payer money and would go to needing EU tax payer money?

So stay in the sinking ship instead of trying to outdo brits?

>Are you trolling or do you actually think laws and "acts" are really what prevent sexual abuse and slavery?

You're suggesting if we made them legal there wouldn't be a rise in sexual abuse?

From both a military and political point of view, the british army lost in Irak.
In fact, since WWI, the only british "victory" had been the falkland. And even there, they lost many precious ships to French-made missiles.

Stay mad britbong. UK today gave a victory to France unseen since the 100hundred years war (which was a total british defeat)

>Irak

More bait. Fuck off Europoor.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/HMS_Queen_Elizabeth.jpg

Stay mad m8. Even at our lowest strength in a century we are the greatest military power in europe.

>British didn't win WW2
Two world wars, one world cup.

Bingo. Don't get me wrong. I like Europe. I like the countries. But I don't like the EU, and nobody with a brain in Europe does.

In the end, what the fuck was even their argument for leaving the EU?
As far as I know, leaving the EU will not solve a single problem they addressed as for why they were voting for it on the first place.

They simply decided to not have any help anymore because...muh england?

uk isn't in europe anymore, idiot.

>nobody with a brain in Europe does
>implying old white uneducated voters who have less than a decade to live but decide the futures of people with 60 years left to live have brains

What does having a brain mean to you? Also, you're German, don't you basically own Europe? You fuckers tried to own it before and got destroyed, this is the closest you've ever come and now you're abandoning ship?

is funny because is not true ahahahaha

Whoa... that best be bait. The stupidity is almost physical.

>You're suggesting if we made them legal there wouldn't be a rise in sexual abuse?

In your small brain and dark heart, do you think that if you did make it legal, most people would engage in sexual abuse?

If you need written instruction and not to rape and murder, you need to go back to where you came from.

gunna be at least 2 years ya moroon

>TFW when pro brexit win
>Only thing that was keeping the regulation of europe even remotely liberal was the UK holding the pen
>Now it's gone
>Because the UK still want to trade with the EU, the EU regulations will still be enforced in the UK
>Rules that now the UK isn't writing at all
>Britcucks just ascended to the next level of cuckery

The only thing clear is how pathetic you look

Okay. This guy with his white flag made the Amerifag nation's existence possible.
Also; when shit happens in Africa; this guy go and he come back victorious. Brittfags, Germfags and all the shit didn't move its ass. And Amerifags just throwed shit into the fan in middle east that's why they let France take care of her old shit in Africa.

Also you guys can't think military power in terms of men number.

wow dude, turn on the news. they voted to leave europe.

I'm not German. I'm British. Wrong user. And the voting was conducted by a cross section of people. Stop making random things up.