All fur accepted, lets all yiff in hell!

all fur accepted, lets all yiff in hell!

>any fur

I think we all know this will turn to g/fur

I think we all know this will turn into ponyshit

FürFriday

delicious
nothing like a cute pussy.

good evening

G'evening AJ

'sup?

Furpostan & drunking

'sub?

She looks like she was sucking a dick and then someone asked about her tax returns. Just look at that face.

The hair does it, it doesn't the laws of perspective

posting and not drunking :)

listening to muzak and thinking about launching a game

mmm tasty lollies

:3

>muzak
>Tesco OST

>launching a game
As in playing or releasing?

more tentacle stuff?
don't care sfur gfur or anything

>Tesco OST
lol wut
i am an acquiring as the irn bru

>playing or releasing
playing, i'm not in that line of work :'(

dat tooth decay tho

but mmmm lollies

;^3
England no longer acquires

y tho

fuck this country, but whatever, life goes on until we die

because lollies, and also i enjoy shooting people in the head

>mmmm butt lollies

hmm, does this one count?

>until we die
soon

>i enjoy shooting people in the head
Cool, that y u no in the vg business tho?

fuck yes

I'd clean it and her insides

I wish I had a good, regular, cocksucker. The last guy who tried was terrible.

That's what AIDS does fur ya

Least he tried. What's wrong with that?

We need more big bara dragons

shit happens, we'll see. sometimes i do wish everything would just collapse because it all just seems so fucked up and overly serious these days

i might do an online course in graphics/opengl at some point, just to get an intro

i think that's all of the lollies that i've got now though :( i found a carrot though

splendid

Yeah, she's super cute and I bet she tastes incredibly.

It was mildly painful to be honest.

>less bara
Foxed

spot the carrot

What? How? Did they like, try to bite or nibble? You could have easily told them not to do that.

I'd rather it be inside her, as oddly as it's placed

i don't seem to have one like that, unfortunately :(

Hi everyone, virginfag here, do you have any advices about your first time with a guy? I'm a 18 years old guy and 175cm/5'9" tall
We are just going to suck each other's dick, but we might try to do something different, how is to be fucked o to fuck someone?

No worries, I'm not disappointed. Just thought I'd make a joke.

These are the best threads.
Hello all

Elton Pot, You're Welcome Mates.

I'm uncut and I guess the guy was very unfamiliar with uncut dicks so he was overly rough and pulling back on the hood too hard. Then he clearly couldn't take a whole lot of my dick, despite trying, but when he tried he kept pushing back on it at a weird angle. Then there's the issue of his teeth poking it fairly frequently.

Admittedly, he gave a good rim job, though.

>first time with a guy
Glorious. Relax and enjoy, that's about it, your body will take care of the rest.
Fucking and being fucked is one of the most incredible things. Relax and enjoy that too. If you don't end up fucking, don't push the issue, let it come naturally.

Also, clean yourself out. Like, -clean- yourself out. Really well. And then do it again and again so there's nothing left. No chances. Then relax and don't strain too hard.

ror wish I had the money to buy shit from UK now that pound's taking least a temp plunge

Things could go either way, really. We have European non-EU cuntries butt we've never had a post-EU cuntry so we'll be watching closely should you burn

Other than the nigger issue, I still cakn't what was so horrible about EU that you left

Also, y?

Also, a vaggitarian is fine too :3

Why didn't you try directing him on how to properly suck a cock? I would have, honestly. Maybe you could have trained him into a proper cocksucker. Shame.

How do I clean myself? Like, how do I remove all the shit from my anus? I really don't want to cover his dick of shit.
Also, how do you suck a dick?

I wouldn't jump straight into buttfucking. But in general, just relax, a bit of alcohol could help with that. Really, you should not get worked up over your first time.

Book an appointment w/ your local STD clinic

Enema. You don't need a ton of water each time, maybe about a cup for each one. Rinse repeat until clean.
Have fun and wrap it up

Holy shit I haven't seen this artwork before... the artist is -gifted-...

being a water bottle to the shower and push a bunch of water up there
precede to take a really watery shit
repeat as desired

i don't have much hope, but then pessimistic at the best of times

>y?
'cus i think it looks interesting :p

G'evening ABC

Actually it's Eltonpot w/out any white space

>it comes from Elton Portilho

I've never sucked an uncut dick myself, but I did try to direct him. He was just as dense as a neutron star.

Buy a douche. Tis' the only way to clean yourself right. And then remember, you're not trying to flush out your intestines, you're just cleaning your anus so you don't need a ton of water. Practice it a bunch before hand.

It's not hard to suck dick, just be gentle and work up to being more rough or fast. It's about how it looks to be honest.

How do you do?

Nah, he's ok, he just broke with his first and only girlfriend, he wants to try something new and I'm the only gay guy he know (actually I'm bisexual but whatever)
The problem is that I'm still a virgin and I need help

Basically, enema. Put simply. I've used both a baster and water bottle. Water bottle will be quicker, but you have to be gentle with it.

Find open area on bathroom floor, fill object with water, lay on back, raise legs, put object into butt and push water in. Push water in, RELAX, do not push out, let it fill you. Rinse and repeat untill you have to go, then let it out.

Rinse. Repeat. Many times. Alternative is laxatives though it's not healthy to do often. Just make sure you hydrate after.

Personally, I found that I have to be EXTREMELY careful because my body goes nuts as do my muscles, so just take the extra time to clean out.

Oh, it's you again, hah. I was here this morning.. or last night. Shame about him, honestly. Sucking cock is too fucking good.

Very often the line between pessimism and realism is absent

>it looks interesting :p
Like watching someone stick their dick into lava

if you can take a normal shit before all that, that might help

I don't care much for bottoming, personally. It's a damn shame no one is around to service me well, though.

Also, start getting lots of fiber. No joke. Get some metamucil. Keeps things clean

haha, yeah .always assume the worst etc., and the whole "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity" is total bullshit far too often too :|

>Like watching someone stick their dick into lava
whaaaaat, no way. though i suppose you could eventually create such a scene

Came to furpost and see furries

Furposting butt instead of seeing furries seeing a whole lot of advice on how to clean your asshole fur another guy to eat out

>maybe bifur threads never should have happened